Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:31 PM

My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) (96374 Views)

What Do You Call This Toe Injury? Pls Help! (Disturbing Pictures) / My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) / New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by Daddyxyz: 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2020
SaAyomikun:
Hi Nairaladers,

I've noticed these acen-like spots on my face since around 5 years ago. Then, I didn't pay much attention cause I was erroneously convinced into believing it was caused by eating too much oil. Well, I cut down my oil consumption totally and those spots remain there.

The shocking part is they exist only around my eyes. The remaining of my face is smooth except around my eyes.

I have used several ointments including Ytacan and Funbact- A, still no difference.

Recently, somebody prescribed an ointment called "RETIN-A" for me but before using it, I wish to seek advice from the good people of this forum.

Please, do I go ahead to buy the RETIN-A or there's a better option?
I need advice, please.
call this number i have what you need to treat this rash 08102745362 completely.
Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by Miraj22(f): 1:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
Whatever you do, do not run lime on your face like someone said. And do not use skineal, funbact A and other tube creams for a long time on your face.

1 Like

Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by Heyanu(f): 1:50pm On Jul 14, 2020
Use bitter leaf juice. Squeeze the juice out of the leaf and rub on your face. Apply it morning and night, it will clear within a week. It worked for me.
Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by Akatta(m): 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
My dear you need Ugcare supplement .All those Ytacan,funbact-A, Skineal,Epiderm etc do not have the power to clear that epidermal problems. You need a product that has ARTICHOKE(Cynara scolymus L) and DOKUDAMI(Houttuynia cordata Thumb) as ingredients. These 2 ingredients are grown in coastal Mediterranean region and in Japan.They contains active compounds known as Cynaropicrin.It helps improves epidermal hypertrophy,prevents melanocyte proliferation and used for chronic skin diseases,diuresis,and anti-inflammation.So Ugcare is a Natural solution to help skin problems.
Contact me -08035152399(Emmanuel).

1 Share

Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by angel4chony(f): 2:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
Use organic neem oil,very effective

Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by Akatta(m): 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
Retin-A (Tretinoin) is a form of Vit.A that helps in the renewal of skin not for the treatment of an already INFECTED SKIN.RETIN-A is suitable for ACNE, and acne is most common in teenagers and young adults.
So the perfect solution to your problem is UGCARE stem cell therapy formulated in Japan by Ugreat Intl.ltd.

1 Like

Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by Kwinesther: 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2020
Check for aloe vera plant around you, cut open the plant and apply the gel twice a day. You will see a remarkable difference in few days. Aloe vera has been used to solve skin issues in ages past and the good part of it is it is totally natural. Cheers!
Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by jasman1: 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
REGULAR SHOWER CAN REALLY HELP IN SOME OF THESE SKIN PROBLEMS ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU SWEAT. MOST PEOPLE THERE DON’T TAKE CLEANLINESS SERIOUSLY
Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by adekennis(m): 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2020
SaAyomikun:
Hi Nairaladers,

I've noticed these acen-like spots on my face since around 5 years ago. Then, I didn't pay much attention cause I was erroneously convinced into believing it was caused by eating too much oil. Well, I cut down my oil consumption totally and those spots remain there.

The shocking part is they exist only around my eyes. The remaining of my face is smooth except around my eyes.

I have used several ointments including Ytacan and Funbact- A, still no difference.

Recently, somebody prescribed an ointment called "RETIN-A" for me but before using it, I wish to seek advice from the good people of this forum.

I need advice, please.

First of all, I will advice you do blood text especially Hepatitis B test, If you test positive let me know

1 Like

Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by lank4real: 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
WHY NOT VISIT DERMATOLOGIST AND STOP USING ALL THIS OINTMENT I CAN TELL ITS GONNA WORSEN IT

1 Like

Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by Amanda4life: 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2020
YOU NEED INNER CLEANSING.

TAKE BITTERS AT NIGHT
AND IN THE MORNING TAKE A CUP OF ORANGE AND LEMON JUICE.

THEN ADD LITTLE TUMERIC TO THE JUICE ONCE IN A WEEK.

ALSO BLEND LITTLE TUMRIC AND cucumber and rub every night

1 Like

Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by Francieuche: 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2020
Apply lemon water and thank me later. just buy one piece of lemon squeeze it and then rub it carefully around there.

1 Like

Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by jcmi(f): 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
Register with oriflame there is an oil(avocado) organic oil that will help clear it. It's terminologically tested.
Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by Elui2(m): 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
As many as u HV met undecided
That you met quark ones doesn't mean you should discourage some one from seeking help
Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by Yujiz(m): 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
Use Ori(shea butter) after washing with soap regularly....it shud do d magic
Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
savvy12:
Try Benzoyl peroxide. it works well for stubborn acne.
Or oxy10 .it can stain clothes though.

2 Likes

Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by Jossylad4: 12:22am On Jul 15, 2020
We have some products from LONGRICH Bioscience that can solve this problem when you apply consistently (and as instructed) in the shortest possible time.
You may contact me asap.
Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by Berlyn1(f): 4:05am On Jul 15, 2020
I have it also, but I think mine is caused by constant itching of my eyes
Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by Berlyn1(f): 4:08am On Jul 15, 2020
hansomb:
Do you use to feel something like snake/worms/spermatozoa is moving inside you close to your armpits ?
snake kwa be specific anaconda or python ��
Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2020
So sorry bro, try this... It is very effective, I've used it on my hair and it healed a very stubborn hair disease that has been on my head for one and a half years after I tried some other ones. The healing was very fast; just four days. It can also be used on the skin as the direction for use indicates. It is sold for just 100 Naira here in Aba.

Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by sirfamous(m): 10:18am On Aug 10, 2020
BUSINESS WEEK LET'S GET STARTED

I'm a professional website developer I can help you develop an awesome website that communicates your ideas to the perfect audience quickly and professionally. Your website will be fully functional, responsive, secure, modern designed, seo friendly, cross browser compatible, w3c validated and API integrated. Also give you free support/maintenance and unlimited revisions.

Looking forward to hearing from you
+2348169999461
Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by remi1444: 12:05am On Aug 22, 2020
neloyah:
Hey. I left a message for you- WhatsApp.
Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 22, 2020
Please, I need a help. I used to see my menstrual cycle up to 4 or 5 days during the period but something happened (after I did abortion) in April 2019 (last year) and since then, I do see it only for 2 days and the blood that does come out is not much. What will I do? Please, help a sister because I had been dying in confusion since then.
Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by abilolakemmy(f): 11:38am On Aug 22, 2020
SaAyomikun:
Hi Nairaladers,

I need advice, please.

Hi
Organic Sulphur can be of great help in managing skin conditions
Send a DM to get one
https:///2348101109455

Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by DisLifeSha: 12:58pm On Aug 22, 2020
Always drink a lot of water. Drink a jug of water first thing in the morning. Drink half in the afternoon and evening and this whole thing will disappear. Forget those drugs

SaAyomikun:
Hi Nairaladers,

I need advice, please.
Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by Benki003(m): 3:18pm On May 16, 2021
tongue
Kriss216:

I don't have any possible advice or solution but please avoid that Funbact-A!
Funbact-A is satanic.. It worsen problems instead of offering cure.

Funbact-A producers after reading this

Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by SALLYBERRY01(m): 12:57am On Dec 03, 2021
savvy12:
Try Benzoyl peroxide. it works well for stubborn acne.

Can you please suggest a brand!
Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by SALLYBERRY01(m): 12:59am On Dec 03, 2021
iskings:
Once had condition like this a doctor prescribed Benzoyl peroxide lotion and it worked....you can get it in a pharmacy

Can you please suggest a brand.
Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by SALLYBERRY01(m): 1:04am On Dec 03, 2021
iskings:
Once had condition like this a doctor prescribed Benzoyl peroxide lotion and it worked....you can get it in a pharmacy

What is the brand?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) / The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos / Coronavirus: Rivers State Border Closure In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.