Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,275 members, 7,829,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Why Do People Hate Black People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Hate Black People (1304 Views)

10 Racist Countries That Hate Black People (PHOTOS) / Why Do Most Black Men Hate Black Women? / Why Do Black Men Hate Black Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Hate Black People by Ilamina(f): 3:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
Is it because they hate the way we look
That's the way to preserve their caucasian look
Re: Why Do People Hate Black People by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
The more important question is why do black people hate themselves?

9 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Black People by 2buffagain(m): 3:28pm On Jul 13, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
The more important question is why do black people hate themselves?

This.
Black people whine too much.
Look at Nigeria.
It has all it needs to be the best country in the world and a true wakanda.

Can you tell me why it isn't?
Can you tell me why the operational system allows for one woman to steal 23 BILLION USD and then bounce?

Black people keep shitting themselves and killing themselves, then cry and wait for white people to come save them.
This sort of behavior attracts disrespect. Black people are all mouth no action, unless that action is in support of further foolishness.

I can understand a person from another race looking at black people and disrespecting them, when they don't even respect themselves.
No single country run by black people is successful, not even those that are not colonies.

Please.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Black People by haiti007(m): 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
...... because black people hare themselves.
Re: Why Do People Hate Black People by Blackmoran(m): 6:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
The question you should ask is why do most black people bleach? Why do both black sex prefer someone lighter as a partner majority I didn't say all oooo for awon set "stop generalising"...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Black People by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
Ilamina tobra imbre
Re: Why Do People Hate Black People by juicethekiddd: 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2020
I think black hate would reduce when op get sense cos I can see that op and sense are two anti parallel line that can never meet.
NEVER.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Black People by Freelane33(m): 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2020
Black is Gold
Re: Why Do People Hate Black People by Ilamina(f): 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
juicethekiddd:
I think black hate would reduce when op get sense cos I can see that op and sense are two anti parallel line that can never meet.
NEVER.
grin
Re: Why Do People Hate Black People by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2020
Freelane33:
Black is Gold
If black is gold
Then white is Diamond
Re: Why Do People Hate Black People by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2020
917 thread and all are bullshit who do you like this embarassed
Re: Why Do People Hate Black People by We4all: 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2020
Black people think they are hated because they hate themselves.

Black people suffer from inferiority complex, and the whites capitalize on that to show them that they are superior.

Most black men in foreign countries suffer from delusions of persecution, and they love to play the victims.

As for me, I am black, and don't care how a white man perceives me. If a white man doesn't like my colour, then he should close his eyes.

If he calls me a 'monkey/animal', I'll remind him of how much his race love monkeys and animals in general.

If he calls me 'dumb', I'll remind him that we are still winning in the game of 'Hushpuppy'.

If he calls me 'ugly', I'll tell him, "well, but I am still prettier than your dog whom you love so much".

If he tells me to go to 'hell', I'll remind him that I'm already in 'hell', and that, " it is better to be a king in hell, than to be a slave in heaven".

On a lighter note, stop worshipping white men! Most of them feel they're better, cos you think it, believe it, and act accordingly. Ignore them, and watch them fall at your feet.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Black People by prosper87: 12:40am On Jul 14, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
If black is gold Then white is Diamond
nice one
Re: Why Do People Hate Black People by 1Sharon(f): 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ilamina:

Is it because they hate the way we look
That's the way to preserve their caucasian look

It's true. Every culture around the world has something to say about black people
Re: Why Do People Hate Black People by 1Sharon(f): 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2020
We4all:

Black people suffer from inferiority complex, and the whites capitalize on that to show them that they are superior.

Most black men in foreign countries suffer from delusions of persecution, and they love to play the victims.

As for me, I am black, and don't care how a white man perceives me. If a white man doesn't like my colour, then he should close his eyes.

If he calls me a 'monkey/animal', I'll remind him of how much his race love monkeys and animals in general.

If he calls me 'dumb', I'll remind him that we are still winning in the game of 'Hushpuppy'.

If he calls me 'ugly', I'll tell him, "well, but I am still prettier than your dog whom you love so much".

If he tells me to go to 'hell', I'll remind him that I'm already in 'hell', and that, " it is better to be a king in hell, than to be a slave in heaven".

On a lighter note, stop worshipping white men! Most of them feel they're better, cos you think it, believe it, and act accordingly. Ignore them, and watch them fall at your feet.

This is so true. Black aren't the only POC in the world, but we moan the most.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Black People by InfinityFabric: 4:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
Is it because they hate the way we look.
Ugliness knows no race.
That's the way to preserve their caucasianCaucasian look.
People = Caucasian "look" ?

Why Do People Hate Black People
People who hate other people because of the color : Racists. They're found among blacks, green, white, red, brown, blue colored people.
Capiche ?

It usually happens when one race/person feels they're more accomplished than you are.
Rich people are mostly saved from, mostly not all the time.
A poor Caucasian in Nigeria will know the meaning of racism.
Re: Why Do People Hate Black People by Ilamina(f): 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2020
InfinityFabric:

Ugliness knows no race.

People = Caucasian "look" ?

People who hate other people because of the color : Racists. They're found among blacks, green, white, red, brown, blue colored people.
Capiche ?

It usually happens when one race/person feels they're more accomplished than you are.
Rich people are mostly saved from, mostly not all the time.
A poor Caucasian in Nigeria will know the meaning of racism.

Poor whites are treated nicely in Nigeria
Re: Why Do People Hate Black People by InfinityFabric: 11:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ilamina:

Poor whites are treated nicely in Nigeria
Where ? In the Ghetto ?
Is it everywhere blacks are treated badly in US?
Re: Why Do People Hate Black People by BigBashiru: 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2020
We4all:

Winning in your sick Hushpuppi game proves blacks are dumb and morally bankrupt. That's not a good example at all.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Hate Black People by 2buffagain(m): 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2020
We4all:

I don't think these your responses cast you in a good light.
Why are you comparing yourself to their pets?

It's not good for your own psyche.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actress Shows Off her sexy Big backside in The Gym (video + Pic ) / Slay Queen Shows Incredible Hot Dance Skills That Leaves Men Salivating / Guys Will You Forgive Her Or Not?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.