Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,965 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Why Do Black Men Hate Black Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Black Men Hate Black Women? (1658 Views)

10 Racist Countries That Hate Black People (PHOTOS) / Why Do Most Black Men Hate Black Women? / Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Black Men Hate Black Women? by ePoster: 12:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
Honestly, why the hate?
Are there black men who appreciate black women, their culture, personality and looks?

Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Black Women? by chatinent: 12:49pm On Jan 31, 2021
I love black women.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Black Women? by ePoster: 12:54pm On Jan 31, 2021
chatinent:
I love black women.
really? Black women are portrayed as unattractive, loud or simply ghetto by black men... Who funnily, are similar to those they condemn... undecided
Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Black Women? by Crimrburster: 12:58pm On Jan 31, 2021
Black woman/lady with thick bumbum shaved pussy is the best.
Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Black Women? by Madibah(m): 1:04pm On Jan 31, 2021
Crimrburster:
Black woman/lady with thick bumbum shaved pussy is the best.

Fool
Black woman/lady with knowledge and understanding is the best

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Black Women? by illicit(m): 1:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
Black women gat big ikebe....

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Black Women? by kazyhm(m): 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2021
The issue is black women are not different from black men in almost very aspect...just like the writer........she is supposed to be the change she is craving for but she called people bastard but expect to be call different.

Black women have issues.....especially
in terms of contentment, manners, humor, lousy, entitled, judgmental, pompous.......

Most black women are white wannabe, they look down on other people, it is easier for a black women to abuse previledges and advantages, talk trash of their men, most black women treats their subordinate like trash...and on top of that are becoming shameless and arrogant, they feel empowerment and rights makes them superior.........destroy s black men at a slightest opportunity and still come shamelessly to complain.

If the write is not damaged already at this age....she is comfortable with a gay.....

Well, as she wrote....her mental health is in mess already.....and I'm not a psychologist.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Black Women? by Crimrburster: 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2021
post=98605480:

Fool
thiz isn't religion section, thix is romance section. Why are you always unscrupulous on Sundays?
Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Black Women? by PoloG: 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2021
For me I hate black people with great and extreme passion and I would have killed them all if I was white
Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Black Women? by Leshurr(f): 1:08pm On Jan 31, 2021
AA women are the cause of their own misfortune.
They've spent the last 4 - 5 decades treating their men like garbage, dragging them through the family court system, throwing false allegations around and having them arrested and jailed, raising children alone because they are collecting stipends and food stamps from the government, Raising boys without a father figure in their life.

Funny how we now assume that interracial dating is the solution. When we know fully well that men of other races are not checking for black women like that.

I think black women would be much more desirable if we work on our attitudes and stop copying destructive western ideologies like liberal feminism.

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Black Women? by Leshurr(f): 1:08pm On Jan 31, 2021
PoloG:
For me I hate black people with great and extreme passion and I would have killed them all if I was white

Kill yourself then.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Black Women? by MickzyDonald: 1:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
I prefer the fair ones grin
Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Black Women? by Boxer007(m): 1:10pm On Jan 31, 2021
chatinent:
I love black women.

How? angry
Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Black Women? by jawalis(m): 1:11pm On Jan 31, 2021
Madibah:

Fool
Knowledge and understanding keee you there. Over sabi. Have you not seen brilliant ugly babes regretting their lives? The beautiful ones take the crown and benefits.
Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Black Women? by hisgrace090: 1:12pm On Jan 31, 2021
How many black men marries white women if they hate black women?
Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Black Women? by TarOrfeeek: 1:13pm On Jan 31, 2021
Black American women are dense and have a limited world view.

they act like dogs and try to sell themselves as sisters when, even without thought they fork each others boyfriends and husbands.

they lack the capacity to think with empathy about anything but themselves.

yes, selfish hoes with limited worldview

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Black Women? by Reex12(m): 1:21pm On Jan 31, 2021
Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Black Women? by Reex12(m): 1:23pm On Jan 31, 2021
they are good for babymamas as they are good mothers in the west its safer.but in a black situated country like Africa marriage is permitted
Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Black Women? by baralatie(m): 1:23pm On Jan 31, 2021
hisgrace090:
nice!
Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Black Women? by ePoster: 1:24pm On Jan 31, 2021
Leshurr:
They've spent the last 4 - 5 decades treating their men like garbage, dragging them through the family court system, throwing false allegations around and having them arrested and jailed, raising children alone because they are collecting stipends and food stamps from the government, Raising boys without a father figure in their life.

Funny how we now assume that interracial dating is the solution. When we know fully well that men of other races are not checking for black women like that.

I think black women would be much more desirable if we work on our attitudes and stop copying destructive western ideologies like liberal feminism.
The writer isn't African American...
The same applies for all black girls.
Take Nairaland for instance... The males here diss Nigerian girls but hold those abroad to high esteem... irrationally...
In a study, black men along with other races consider black women to be the least attractive...

It's weird, cause black men and women have similar cultures (ghetto) and physical features (nappy hair, broad nose, full lips, etc).
Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Black Women? by ePoster: 1:30pm On Jan 31, 2021
No
kazyhm:
The issue is black women are not different from black men in almost very aspect...just like the writer........she is supposed to be the change she is craving for but she called people bastard but expect to be call different.

Black women have issues.....especially
in terms of contentment, manners, humor, lousy, entitled, judgmental, pompous.......

Most black women are white wannabe, they look down on other people, it is easier for a black women to abuse previledges and advantages, talk trash of their men, most black women treats their subordinate like trash...and on top of that are becoming shameless and arrogant, they feel empowerment makes them superior.......

If the write is not damaged already at this age....she is comfortable with a gay.....

Well, as she wrote....her mental health is in mess already.....and I'm not a psychologist.
Really?
She didn't refer to all black men as bastards, but those who diss black females constantly using derogatory remarks and so on...

It's like black on black racism...

In the example the writer gave, black men instigated the backlash the girl received... Why do these kind of men encourage hate? Especially one that is shown towards their own... undecided

Imagine black women exalting men of other races while referring to black men as nothing but ape-like pimps... Weird ain't it?
Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Black Women? by PoloG: 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
Leshurr:

Kill yourself then.
I will kill your family first
Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Black Women? by ePoster: 1:36pm On Jan 31, 2021
hisgrace090:
The majority of black men generally dislike black women... or at least claim to.

Most of the men here who curse Nigerian girls but applaud even the shịt white girls do... would get married to a black woman...

That doesn't change their viewpoint... They would still categorise black women as being obnoxious if they have the chance to do so... undecided

The question is why?
Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Black Women? by kazyhm(m): 1:40pm On Jan 31, 2021
ePoster:
No Really?
She didn't refer to all black men as bastards, but those who diss black females constantly using derogatory remarks and so on...

It's like black on black racism...

In the example the writer gave, black men instigated the backlash the girl received... Why do these kind of men encourage hate? Especially one that is shown towards their own... undecided

Imagine black women exalting men of other races while referring to black men as nothing but ape-like pimps... Weird ain't it?

If you watch family court and paternity court proceeding......even you won't like black women......they created the bad and disgusting image and should stop complain of the consequence.

Its a simple case of being addressed the way they (black women) dress.

You might want to say, not all black women are the same but they seem to have the same mentality and orientation about stuff.....so you can't selectively trust some......some even start well but became worse along the line.....
Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Black Women? by ePoster: 1:42pm On Jan 31, 2021
Hi
Leshurr:

You make it seem like the problems African Americans face are the result of these women... Alone undecided

Black men shouldn't be held responsible too?

Black women simply demonize them for the sake of doing so??

While airing your views, at least explain/state why it's so...

Start from the beginning... No woman who's satisfied would falsely accuse her man, for an uncertain lifestyle... That's illogical undecided
Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Black Women? by TarOrfeeek: 1:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
ePoster:
Hi You make it seem like the problems African Americans face are the result of these women... Alone undecided

Start from the beginning... No woman who's satisfied would falsely accuse her man, for an uncertain lifestyle... That's illogical undecided

she's right

they would tell blatant lies for government stipends (child support and food stamps)

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Black Women? by Leshurr(f): 1:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
ePoster:
Hi You make it seem like the problems African Americans face are the result of these women... Alone undecided

So according to your logic, If we are to reverse this statement, you are practically saying that a woman would be justified in throwing around false accusations against her man because she isn't "satisfied".

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Black Women? by ePoster: 1:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
kazyhm:

If you watch family court and paternity court proceeding......even you won't like black women......they created the bad and disgusting image and should stop complain of the consequence.

Its a simple case of being addressed the way they (black women) dress.

You might want to say, not all black women are the same but they seem to have the same mentality and orientation about stuff.....so you can't selectively trust some......some even start well but became worse along the line.....
Sure... How about black men?

Most are ghetto... African American men are all about drugs, the hood and being pimps.... They are the masculine representation of these awful females... undecided

Then here, where the women are same and a good deal more quiet...why the hate?

There's always a reason why black men consider black women to be inferior to those of other races... Even if the white girl is a racism sex addict, black men would classify her as being sensual and expressive... undecided

Then there's the issue of why black men think black women are nothing but downright ugly... Black men have nappy hair, broad noses, but consider white features to be the ideal form of beauty... Why?
Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Black Women? by Leshurr(f): 1:52pm On Jan 31, 2021
ePoster:
The writer isn't African American...
The same applies for all black girls.
Take Nairaland for instance... The males here diss Nigerian girls but hold those abroad to high esteem... irrationally...
In a study, black men along with other races consider black women to be the least attractive...

It's weird, cause black men and women have similar cultures (ghetto) and physical features (nappy hair, broad nose, full lips, etc).

Just look at the language you yourself used to describe your own race: ghetto, nappy hair. Smh.

Not sure if you're a man or a woman but you must acknowledge the obvious fact that black women are major shareholders when it comes to hate and toxicity. They hate themselves so passionately and hate their men, but are quick to play victim when the world doesn't show them any love.

The writer is clearly a uk based black girl but she heavily references AA folks.. which is why I also focused my comment in that direction.

African Americans especially their women, are the biggest perpetrators of toxic black culture and are largely responsible for the ongoing gender war between black men and black women.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Black Women? by ePoster: 1:52pm On Jan 31, 2021
Leshurr:

So according to your logic, If we are to reverse this statement, you are practically saying that a woman would be justified in throwing around false accusations against her man because she isn't "satisfied".
don't misunderstand my point... If these women are comfortable, what would warrant them to lie?

You made is seem like African American men are perfect! They don't maltreat their women, leave their children and engage in numerous social vices...

Majority of the crimes perpetuated in the United States are carried out by them..

Majority of these 'false accusations' aren't false...

Why lie for a life of living on stipends? Some do.

But don't generalise or put the blame for their failed culture on the women entirely...
Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Black Women? by ePoster: 1:59pm On Jan 31, 2021
By
Leshurr:

Just look at the language you yourself used to describe your own race: ghetto, nappy hair. Smh.
Yes... Black women have nappy hair... That's a fact...
As for being ghetto, were dealing with the worse case scenario... You mentioned African American women being awful... So I went with that...
undecided
Comprehend before replying..

Not sure if you're a man or a woman but you must acknowledge the obvious fact that black women are major shareholders when it comes to hate and toxicity. They hate themselves so passionately and hate their men, but are quick to play victim when the world doesn't show them any love.
So African American women are perfect...cause your earlier portrayal of them was as if they are all nothing but loud and toxic. As a woman, you condemned them... undecided

The writer is clearly a uk based black girl but she heavily references AA folks.. which is why I also focused my comment in that direction.
Well, the hate on black women is general... Let's focus on that... Why African men think girls with your features are ugly...

Americans especially their women, are the biggest perpetrators of toxic black culture and are largely responsible for the ongoing gender war between black men and black women.
back to this again... Let me break it down... If African American women are so toxic and bad, how are African American men? undecided

Both are similar...
Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Black Women? by kazyhm(m): 1:59pm On Jan 31, 2021
ePoster:
Sure... How about black men?

Most are ghetto... African American men are all about drugs, the hood and being pimps.... They are the masculine representation of these awful females... undecided

Then here, where the women are same and a good deal more quiet...why the hate?

There's always a reason why black men consider black women to be inferior to those of other races... Even if the white girl is a racism sex addict, black men would classify her as being sensual and expressive... undecided

Then there's the issue of why black men think black women are nothing but downright ugly... Black men have nappy hair, broad noses, but consider white features to be the ideal form of beauty... Why?

You see ? We both arrived at my first statement.....black women are no different from the black men they nag about....

The solution is not these public outcries but inward reorientation......

Black should be taught value, decorum and manners.......that the first step

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her / Your Favourite Radio Station / I Am Still Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.