Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,059 members, 7,818,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. (11800 Views)

Guys,has A Lady Ever Toast You,how Did You Felt And What Was Your Reply. / Reply As A Boyfriend!! What Will Be Your Reply If Your Babe Said This To You? / Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by anuofGod(f): 9:46am On Jul 14, 2020
ibkonekt:

a wise person learns from others. i see whats happening around the world and learn from it. these are not personal experiences.
you still seem to be living in the matrix ignorance
i hope you wake up and see that you have been indoctrinated since primary school.
women gave away their most valuable possession to multiple strangers in the name of independent strong.
all the best though.

It is the person with shoes that knows where it pinches
Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by pansophist(m): 10:13am On Jul 14, 2020
There was one time late Patrice O'neal (a stand-up comedian) asked the ladies in the audience the following question.

'' Ladies, how would you keep your man if you lost your vagina''?

And the ladies in the audience responded with chants pointing to

''oral and anal sex'' grin

And he responded, ''See, I gave you the chance to talk and you qualified yourselves as a series of holes'' grin

Nuff said. RIP Patrice O'neal.

A link to the video (start from 1.00)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28gvMM8KXm4

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 14, 2020
Look at those girls very well all what their saying is bullshit they know the truth but they won't say
I even heard one saying peace of mind thunder fire all of you one by one peace of mind kor peace of boobs nigrin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by ibkonekt(m): 10:53am On Jul 14, 2020
anuofGod:

It is the person with shoes that knows where it pinches

that is just a shallow attempt to throw shaming tactics around. your female manipulation does not work and can be seen. wise men learn from others experiences
Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 14, 2020
anuofGod:
1. Peace of mind
2. Support (financially, emotionally, spiritually, physically and in his career)
3. Great sex (in my own little way)
I disagree with everything except sex
Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by Dalil8: 11:04am On Jul 14, 2020
Bola146:
Transparency, happiness and long life cheesy

Can transparency, happiness and long life pay the bills or sort real life issues?

Or can you take those to the bank to get a loan?

If you are not bringing money to the table as a woman I'm afraid you're worthless and a liability.
Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by ibkonekt(m): 11:05am On Jul 14, 2020
Tabasco23:
I disagree with everything except sex
married couples have less sex with each other than singles, do the research...women offer nothing

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 14, 2020
anuofGod:

Don't be so quick to judge.
Why can't I offer him all this if he truly loves me.
I've been a victim of a selfish partner once. I can't inflict the same pain I went through on someone else.

At this stage of my life, I can't venture into a relationship that won't give me security and peace of mind too.
It's not a must he's very rich, as long has he's hardworking and have good plans for his future and career, he's calm and respectful to people ,not only me
I can't deal with the type that spends like an idiot, I'm not saying he can't enjoy life o, but he should be able to to think about investing for the future.

If a man buys me an iPhone 11 when he doesn't even own a land yet, I believe he's stupid and wasteful, he can't manage finances.
but will you give him back the iPhone 11 or keep it

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 14, 2020
ibkonekt:

i get that you are trying to de-escalate the topic, but lets no put men and women in the same categories.
here is your response
1. we MUST generalize in life, its disingenuous when women say there are some good women as if that is some kind of defense or sound reasoning. the logic is that MAJORITY of women are like this, thus it it safe to generalize that ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT. if there are 5% of women that dont act like CRAZY WITCHES they will be ignored because of majority of thots in today's society. example if i say you have a 95% of getting kidnapped by boko haram if you visit borno will you be like "i still want to go there because of the all people cannot be boko haram" saying. you get my point. women have ruined relationships and marriages with their sharing of vagina to all the streets. "all women belong to the streets" its a generalization but that does not make the statement any less true.

2. you are correct men do this as well, but women dont marry men for the things said in my quote. women marry men for MONEY, RESOURCES AND PROTECTION period. if a man likes let him cheat with 100 girls a day or be a drug dealer or yahoo boy, as long as the woman is being provided for, she will only complain and not leave because her biological imperative is being fulfilled. she can only leave if she is going to MONKEY BRANCH to another man.

in conclusion. men desire emotional value and trust from women first and foremost, women have failed in that woefully. other values women bring are extra......while women seek financial, material, physical value form men first and foremost, other things are just extra. the extra things are important oooo but like i said they are just extra
not all women cheat don't talk about my Asians or south African, Caribbean or Russian only refer to Nigerians
Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by Sixfeetbelle: 11:18am On Jul 14, 2020
anochuko01:

After all I've experienced from my mother, I'll rather be single for life than be with a nagging wife. I love my mother o, but I hate her nagging with passion.

Nagging is a natural process done by people who care about you, even if you don't see it that way. If you're the type that spends money as soon as he sees it and I'm the opposite, expect to be nagged on a daily basis, no apologies. Although it can be annoying but I believe people who nag constantly are either unhappy with the life they have with their spouse, is disappointed their spouse isn't up to par with what they envisioned of, or are perfectionists who wants certain things done their way all the time. Both gender do such but women are more likely to nag.

But your choice is your choice and I respect that.
Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 14, 2020
ibkonekt:

married couples have less sex with each other than singles, do the research...women offer nothing
Nigerian women right
Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 14, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
Nagging
Independent spirit
Cuddling cheesy

Your 1 & 3 might be true, buh as for the independent i don't think that is entirely true .., women just av covetousnes 4 men's money no matter how much they av stash in there alt accounts or mum's account grin grin
Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by Sixfeetbelle: 11:31am On Jul 14, 2020
anslem04:

Your 1 & 3 might be true, buh as for the independent i don't think that is entirely true ..,1 rka

I'm serious about 2 ooh. I don see shege for where relationship matter dey. Since I know I won't give him sexual copulation while dating, I won't accept financial gratitudes from him. Let's do the giving and receiving after we tie the knot biko.
Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by Swtbabyvee(f): 11:32am On Jul 14, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
1. Support (Spiritual, emotional etc)
2. Peace of mind
3. Since it's just dating,I won't add a nice home yet.

Those of you that will quote me and say it's audio,what else am I supposed to give him?
Weekend pocket money
don’t mind them lol
Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by Sparkyhayzee(m): 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2020
anuofGod:
1. Peace of mind
2. Support (financially, emotionally, spiritually, physically and in his career)
3. Great sex (in my own little way)

nor dey add sex, na two of una dey enjoy am. na even u dey enjoy am pass.
Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I'm serious about 2 ooh. I don see shege for where relationship matter dey. Since I know I won't give him sexual copulation while dating, I won't accept financial gratitudes from him. Let's do the giving and receiving after we tie the knot biko.

i don't know why ladies think "SEX" is why relationship go wrong grin ... maybe you've seen shege ! i think its best i respect your decision.
Buh if you must know even sex after marriage doesnt guarantee a lasting union.
Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by Sixfeetbelle: 12:24pm On Jul 14, 2020
anslem04:

i don't know why ladies think "SEX" is why relationship go wrong grin ... maybe you've seen shege ! i think its best i respect your decision.
Buh if you must know even sex after marriage doesnt guarantee a lasting union.

Sex makes one emotionally involved in a relationship without seeing that it is heading to nowhere. You want to leave but the pussy/preeq game is tying you down like a fly to a corpse. I'll not be used as a scapegoat for manipulative human male species. That is to say, I need a good head on my shoulders when dealing with relationship problems.
Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by ibkonekt(m): 1:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
Tabasco23:
Nigerian women right

bros its all over the world...its female nature...bait and switch
Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by ibkonekt(m): 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
Tabasco23:
not all women cheat don't talk about my Asians or south African, Caribbean or Russian only refer to Nigerians

i said 90% and yes it is worldwide, nigeria is even better than some places. you can have your fantasies though
Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
merieam16:
thank you. guess ur d only person frm here wishin me
Happy birthday smiley smiley

@bold are you sure? You never receive birthday email from Nl? Lol Those people no dey forget birthday oooo. They still send birthday massage to a mail I used to register my first account and that was over 5 years ago grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Sex makes one emotionally involved in a relationship without seeing that it is heading to nowhere. You want to leave but the pussy/preeq game is tying you down like a fly to a corpse. I'll not be used as a scapegoat for manipulative human male species. That is to say, I need a good head on my shoulders when dealing with relationship problems.

I understand you ... n i still want to respect your decision, buh sex is neva the problem, your choice or kind of men you give it to are the problem.
Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
ibkonekt:

i said 90% and yes it is worldwide, nigeria is even better than some places. you can have your fantasies though
Asians and Russians can be financially supportive, heck even some Nigerian women but it's low, and it's not all the time fantasies the SA women I've met and hella supportive
Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2020
ibkonekt:

well ain't saying all but the 90% is way off it's more of 65%
Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by ibkonekt(m): 1:35pm On Jul 14, 2020
Tabasco23:
Asians and Russians can be financially supportive, heck even some Nigerian women but it's low, and it's not all the time fantasies the SA women I've met and hella supportive

acknowledged, i can respect your stance here
Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You realize he his trying to use relationship as private prostitution, some girls doesn't even notice it.
Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by Nehyooh(m): 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
1. Support (Spiritual, emotional etc)
2. Peace of mind
3. Since it's just dating,I won't add a nice home yet.

Those of you that will quote me and say it's audio,what else am I supposed to give him?
Weekend pocket money
I love 1&2, and I believed you will portray and put them into action when you eventually get married.
Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by Sixfeetbelle: 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
You realize he his trying to use relationship as private prostitution, some girls doesn't even notice it.

My sentiments exactly. It even helps to check one's sexual discipline in a way.
Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

My sentiments exactly. It even helps to check one's sexual discipline in a way.
Yes, some guys will not like that because they are not truthful with their aim for the relationship. I know guys like that, they tell me stuff.
Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by Minjim: 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
Bola146:
Transparency, happiness and long life cheesy
Now, what can you benefit from dating a guy
Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by damtan(m): 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
Bros, appreciate any woman that give you peace of mind; even if that's all she can offer!!!
Dannyfan:
only peace of mind?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by Lucyspa: 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2020
Happiness
Jokes
Stubborness grin cool
Clean p**sy
Support (emotionally)
Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by EwuGambia: 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2020
Lucyspa:
Happiness
Jokes
Stubborness grin cool
Clean p**sy

How clean?... undecided
Pictures or adonbilivit!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

20+ Hilarious Memes/pictures To Start Your Weekend......You can add yours / PHOTOS; 5 Hot Girls Puts Their Heavy Backsides In Display / My Experience With A Gay Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.