Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Arthur Eze Said Igbos Dont Love Themselves Because Northerners Helped Him In Biz - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arthur Eze Said Igbos Dont Love Themselves Because Northerners Helped Him In Biz (452 Views)

Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO / South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. / Igbo Man Responds To Hausa Man Who Said Igbos Are Not Accomodating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Arthur Eze Said Igbos Dont Love Themselves Because Northerners Helped Him In Biz by kingzizzy: 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2020
Billionaire oil mogul and APC chieftain, Prince Arthur Eze, recently said that Igbos dont love themselves and that only God can make an Igbo man president. Only God can make any anyone president in any case, but was Arthur Eze right about Igbos not loving themselves?

I was waiting for Eze to state reasons why Igbos dont love themselves but the only laughable reason he could come up with is that it was Northerners that gave him contracts and introduced him to Oil business. He was trying to say that since it wasnt Igbos who aided him to become a successful businessman, it means that Igbos don't love themselves

Let someone tell Arthur Eze that there is no tribe in Africa that trains, helps and aids his brother in business as the Igbo man. Igbos have the largest apprentice system anywhere in Nigeria. If Igbos did not love themselves, they would not run such a huge social welfare system amongst themselves

So if Arthur Eze's only excuse for saying Igbos dont love each other is based on who helped him in his business life, he should just shut up until he has something reasonable to say.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arthur Eze Said Igbos Dont Love Themselves Because Northerners Helped Him In Biz by ayoncox: 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
You are right, I am a Yoruba buy guy from Igbomina tribe. I love Igbo's because of their enterprising nature.

I really wish lots of my people will follow after them just as our fore father's were. The average igbomina man of those days travel out of home to do business.

We were one of the first frontiers in importation of construction material, Cocoa and Palm Farming. But my parents generation because of education and white collar jobs did not follow after the legacy of their father's who were our grand parents and great grand parents
Re: Arthur Eze Said Igbos Dont Love Themselves Because Northerners Helped Him In Biz by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:26pm On Jul 13, 2020
Northerners didn’t help him
He was a mule for abacha,he was used to launder money
After abacha Demise he made away with sum in his possession
Re: Arthur Eze Said Igbos Dont Love Themselves Because Northerners Helped Him In Biz by Mynd44: 4:51am On Jul 14, 2020

(1)

Youth Peace Will Ensure Africa's Prosperity : Dr. Vanderpuije On Mandela's Day / Breaking: FG Withdraw Ohanaeze CAC's Certificate,reasons Will Shock (PIX,VIDEO) / Shoprite Debunks Exit Rumour, Says We Are Not Leaving Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.