Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

House Help And Child Abuse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / House Help And Child Abuse (262 Views)

I Have Feelings For My House Help. / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

House Help And Child Abuse by Charleys: 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
the highest number of house helps abuse in Nigeria is carried out by Igbo women.

I want to ask, why do Igbo women do it?

this maltreatment of house helps are very prevalent with our women. You get to see different news about them treating these kids badly. It’s really saddening.

NAPTIP has been collaborating with only Igbo women to curb child abuse menace.
Why?
Re: House Help And Child Abuse by Osashalom: 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2020
Charleys:
the highest number of house helps abuse in Nigeria is carried out by Igbo women.

I want to ask, why do Igbo women do it?

this maltreatment of house helps are very prevalent with our women. You get to see different news about them treating these kids badly. It’s really saddening.

NAPTIP has been collaborating with only Igbo women to curb child abuse menace.
Why?

Too bad if true
Re: House Help And Child Abuse by Charleys: 12:42am On Jul 14, 2020
Osashalom:

Too bad if true

Google it.
Almost all child abuse towards a house help originate down there.

NAPTIP has data in this

(1) (Reply)

Ofego Reveals How A Guy Found Out He Was Dating Himself / Alone Vs Lonely: Understanding The Difference Makes All The Difference / Sit At Home And Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.