Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday (11587 Views)

Rev. Sister Quits Celibacy As She Decides To Marry. / Rev Sister Retires And Got Married In Catholic, Shares Pre Wedding Photos / A Nairaland Frnd Who Got Married Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday by jchioma: 10:46am On Jul 14, 2020
E no easy dear. Babe could not come and go and kee herself.

We are all humans after all. Congrats to her. A new life awaits her.
Re: See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday by lovelyefem(m): 11:19am On Jul 14, 2020
Far more dignifying than sleeping around. YOLO sis, doing it the way that makes you happy.
Re: See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday by noblejoeuc: 11:21am On Jul 14, 2020
grin grin grin
lovelyefem:
Far more dignifying than sleeping around. YOLO sis, doing it the way that makes you happy.
Re: See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday by skyhighweb(m): 11:43am On Jul 14, 2020
so u took pictures of her wearing different dress but none of her with d hubby either kneel or standing recieving blessing from d elders.
Re: See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday by sacajawea: 11:53am On Jul 14, 2020
A Nairaland male bragged on another thread about this woman about how he has seduced many Nuns. And how he is planning to do more, Crazy madman I must say
Re: See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday by sacajawea: 11:54am On Jul 14, 2020
jchioma:
E no easy dear. Babe could not come and go and kee herself.

We are all humans after all. Congrats to her. A new life awaits her.
Why is it not easy?
Re: See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday by Uniquekriss(m): 11:57am On Jul 14, 2020
I know her Story, d guy that married her is a Navy guy, he was to marry a friend of mine buh my friend say d guy too dey form big boy cos he has money, so that led to d relationship with d sister, her conscience pricked her so well cos she was f**king d guy scatter in her Reverend sister attire and then she decided to quit, moreover this marriage held in January not yesterday, I even hear the couple are divorced already

1 Like

Re: See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday by thunderfirebubu: 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2020
Must you include her tribe?
Re: See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday by PenSniper: 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
Married to who ? Another priest as a secret husband ?
Re: See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday by Built2last: 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
donbachi:
Wetin person never do,no dey hungry am.

This your theory is flawed. so because You never drive motor before, after certain age you wont desire to start driving

Even Virgins grow to certain age and your hormones will desire to test the thing.
Re: See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday by Rickmann: 12:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
noblejoeuc:
Rev. Sister said “I will rather be in a man house than to be cheating in the house of the Lord…
Congrats to you nwa Igbo Rev Sister that got married... Read More...

See Images below
https://grandmarketsquare.com/i-cant-be-cheating-in-the-house-of-god-see-the-igbo-rev-sister-that-got-married/

She deserves some credit for been open and true to herself...im pretty sure there are a lot more Rev sisters still hiding and living in hypocrisy. If you can't cope with it's demands, you quit.
Re: See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday by Juell(m): 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2020
Naughtysite:

Abraham and Moses got married.

Nah Dem call themselves, no be God.

Can you show one verse in the Bible where Jesus or any prophet asked men of God never to marry ?.
1 Corinthians 7, Paul advised those who can remain single to remain single. He said "everyone has his/her own gift. Well what I'm saying is in reference to those who have the gift to stay unmarried (called of God cause they have the gift) and not those who decided on their own to stay unmarried.

1 Like

Re: See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday by KaBabs1: 12:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
noblejoeuc:
You have said well

Respect brother. grin

Re: See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday by somehow: 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
Juell:
A case of calling yourself into ministry, rather than God calling you ..... But it's the best decision she's made. grin

is nun and father practice scriptural?

who are the christian examples in the original bible?
Re: See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday by spencekat(m): 2:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
Flyingngel:
Pope shld do something abt this celibate issue in the Catholic Church.
It shld not be compulsory but rather optional.
Exactly.
Re: See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday by vincentus16: 2:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
somehow:

Elijah, Elisha, Jeremiah, John the Baptist, Jesus Christ, Stephen, Joseph (father of Jesus), the disciples (even though some of them were married but they left their family).
Mary (mother of Jesus), Martha, Veronica, Mary of Magdalene (I think she's the one that anointed the feet of Jesus with costly oil. even though she was the adulterous woman, Christ helped her and she changed. she now became one of the Mary's and among the first to visit the tomb of Christ).
All the disciples and apostles that did evangelism even after the death of Christ were single. those that were married left their family. even Paul did the same that's why they travelled country to country to spread God's word.

I believe with this you will know it's scriptural...
Re: See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday by somehow: 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
vincentus16:
Elijah, Elisha, Jeremiah, John the Baptist, Jesus Christ, Stephen, Joseph (father of Jesus), the disciples (even though some of them were married but they left their family).
Mary (mother of Jesus), Martha, Veronica, Mary of Magdalene (I think she's the one that anointed the feet of Jesus with costly oil. even though she was the adulterous woman, Christ helped her and she changed. she now became one of the Mary's and among the first to visit the tomb of Christ).
All the disciples and apostles that did evangelism even after the death of Christ were single. those that were married left their family. even Paul did the same that's why they travelled country to country to spread God's word.

I believe with this you will know it's scriptural...

so these people did not get married because its the only way to serve God?

you still did not show me the scripture that said you must remain single to serve God well

what do you understand by the word "scriptural "?
Re: See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday by kiddkash(m): 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2020
old news
Re: See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday by vincentus16: 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2020
somehow:

so these people did not get married because its the only way to serve God?

you still did not show me the scripture that said you must remain single to serve God well

what do you understand by the word "scriptural "?
so the personalities of this people that I listed isn't something of scripture? I believe u are a Pentecostal. I think Paul said if u can't be single then u marry. this is two options that was given. what biblical back ups again are u looking for?
Re: See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2020
O ga o.
Re: See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2020
Flyingngel:
Pope shld do something abt this celibate issue in the Catholic Church.
It shld not be compulsory but rather optional.

Priesthood in the Catholic Church is not by force.

If you can't hold body, don't join. Nobody will force you to become a priest or a nun.

I think that much is clear.
Re: See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday by somehow: 3:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
vincentus16:
so the personalities of this people that I listed isn't something of scripture? I believe u are a Pentecostal. I think Paul said if u can't be single then u marry. this is two options that was given. what biblical back ups again are u looking for?

bros, kindly read up what constitute "scripture "

that its in the bible that there were slave owners does not make slavery scriptural
hope you got my drift now?
Re: See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday by IgbalodeRaymond: 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
old and stale news
Re: See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday by vincentus16: 3:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
somehow:

bros, kindly read up what constitute "scripture "

that its in the bible that there were slave owners does not make slavery scriptural
hope you got my drift now?
I rest my case...
Re: See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
Nice
Re: See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday by noblejoeuc: 4:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
Wow! you know too well, she is my sister
Uniquekriss:
I know her Story, d guy that married her is a Navy guy, he was to marry a friend of mine buh my friend say d guy too dey form big boy cos he has money, so that led to d relationship with d sister, her conscience pricked her so well cos she was f**king d guy scatter in her Reverend sister attire and then she decided to quit, moreover this marriage held in January not yesterday, I even hear the couple are divorced already
Re: See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday by Nwibii: 4:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
[quote author=noblejoeuc post=91694099]Rev. Sister said “I will rather be in a man house than to be cheating in the house of the Lord…
Congrats to you nwa Igbo Rev Sister that got married.

What makes you think you won't still cheat on your husband if you cheated while in the very house of God?
Re: See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday by Uniquekriss(m): 4:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
noblejoeuc:
Wow! you know too well, she is my sister
really? Y d marriage no come last na, maybe God wanted to use her in d convent o.
Re: See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday by mrbenjame: 4:35pm On Jul 14, 2020
Graysons:
To fvvk they hungry this one she can't take it anymore, igbo women and fvck no be here ooo. Nevertheless, Igbo Amaka. grin

Mentor of all mumu people. I greet you
Re: See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday by SKYloafFISH(f): 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
somehow:

it's like saying "is a life of dedication to God scriptural?
Re: See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday by Ezmans: 5:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
Juell:
A case of calling yourself into ministry, rather than God calling you ..... But it's the best decision she's made. grin
it's not bad, the choice is hers
Re: See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday by chubinwa(m): 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2020
If you cannot do it, don't try it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Pictures Of A 16years Old With Natural Curves And Hips Like That Of A 27year / Men Will Treat You Base On How You Portray Yourself, / So Nland Still Av Handsome Guys! Na Wa Oooo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.