Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,239 members, 7,953,903 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:35 AM

See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday (11879 Views)

Rev. Sister Quits Celibacy As She Decides To Marry. / Rev Sister Retires And Got Married In Catholic, Shares Pre Wedding Photos / A Nairaland Frnd Who Got Married Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday by somehow: 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2020
SKYloafFISH:
it's like saying "is a life of dedication to God scriptural?

You have not said anything

why do you need to be unmarried to serve God?
Re: See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday by fabuloz1(m): 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
[quote author=Nwibii post=91709563][/quote]
Sometimes, I wonder how some people understand something. She simply meant, it's more preferable for her to be in a man's house, whether she cheats or not than being a Nun practising celibacy but yet cheat. You don't know that when you are in the latter state, your conscience pricks you so badly and you won't ever be comfortable with life
Re: See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday by RTSC: 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
But some men get mind.

How do you woo a reverend sister and make her your wife?

Or did she do the wooing?

1 Like

Re: See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday by Zuorom: 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2020
Flyingngel:
Pope shld do something abt this celibate issue in the Catholic Church.
It shld not be compulsory but rather optional.
You are right.
Re: See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday by Golan007: 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
She did well.

She is human before anything else.

Wishing her marital bliss.
Re: See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday by noblejoeuc: 9:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
I have always wondered that
RTSC:
But some men get mind.

Re: See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday by Bimpe29: 9:57pm On Jul 14, 2020
noblejoeuc:
I love her courage. It is not easy to hibernate puna for lifetime
What an unnatural hibernation!
Re: See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday by uthlaw: 11:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
RTSC:
But some men get mind.

even as a reverend sister,guys they Bleep them steady!
Re: See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday by Afostev11(m): 11:54pm On Jul 14, 2020
After collecting pension money to open business finish kpekus con dey scratch her, all dis sister sex
Re: See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday by phemmyfour: 6:53am On Jul 15, 2020
Juell:
A case of calling yourself into ministry, rather than God calling you ..... But it's the best decision she's made. grin
You mean God cannot redirect her to marry
Re: See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday by Eroms4life17(m): 7:12am On Jul 15, 2020
noblejoeuc:
I love her courage. It is not easy to hibernate puna for lifetime
Ah hibernate ke. You are wicked ooo. Contunu!
Re: See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday by noblejoeuc: 9:10am On Jul 15, 2020
lols
But i am serious oooo
Eroms4life17:

Ah hibernate ke. You are wicked ooo. Contunu!
Re: See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday by Juell(m): 9:47am On Jul 15, 2020
phemmyfour:
You mean God cannot redirect her to marry
God did not call her to celibacy, that's y she couldn't continue
Re: See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday by noblejoeuc: 9:56am On Jul 15, 2020
Igbo ladies love trending
Re: See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday by Nwibii: 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
[quote author=fabuloz1 post=91713614]
Sometimes, I wonder how some people understand something. She simply meant, it's more preferable for her to be in a man's house, whether she cheats or not than being a Nun practising celibacy but yet cheat. You don't know that when you are in the latter state, your conscience pricks you so badly and you won't ever be comfortable with life[/quote.

Why quoting me?
Where has your under led you to?
So cheating in a man's house is what is preferable by your understanding.

Always read through your comments thoroughly before quoting someone else. shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of Lady Who Took 20 Lips Injection To Have World's Biggest Lips / Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? / Why Do Girls Ask "The Question" After Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.