Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

I Cought My Daughter Of 10 Years Smoking Weed With Some Boys, Please Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cought My Daughter Of 10 Years Smoking Weed With Some Boys, Please Help. (1057 Views)

Heavily Pregnant Woman Smoking Weed With Her Man Goes Viral / Ask For The Eatery Or Dating Location. Some Boys Are Either Broke, Senseless. / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cought My Daughter Of 10 Years Smoking Weed With Some Boys, Please Help. by Allsingles: 8:54am On Jul 14, 2020
All Parents and Guardians need to read my story and learn from my mistakes. It is very good to have time for your wards, no matter the nature of your job, please create time for them. See how I destroyed my 10 year old daughter.

I am businessman and I am relatively wealthy. I got married in 2003 when I was 33years old and my wife was 27 years old. It was an elaborate wedding because there was money and I and my wife had been dating since our University days. I was a Postgraduate Student in Obafemi Awolowo University when I started dating her - an Undergraduate Student in her final year.

We got married in 2005, but not happily. For more than 7 years of our marriage we never had any child. We had several tests done but we were both confirmed to be healthy. We went to many religious places but it was all futile. Surprisingly, few months after we used an herb that we were giving by a native doctor, my wife conceived.

We were so happy and our home became sweet. We did baby shower and every other thing before the child was born. It was a beautiful daughter. I was so glad because she is a replica of her mother. Immediately after my wife delivered the baby, she died. It was like a movie to me. I even thought the Doctors were joking when they told me.

I almost ran mad following the news of my wife’s demise. I was consoled by many people and I decided to accept my fate and look after my little one. Since then, I have always loved my daughter. She is like my own wife because I have not married another woman since then.

I became busier at work because I extended my business to 3 African Countries and I need to personally manage them. I spend weeks outside the country but I usually make sure that my daughter has all that she wanted. I was working just for her. I gave her so many things she demanded. Immediately she graduated from her Primary School, I bought her an iphone 11.

She was doing well academically, until I received a call from her school principal that my daughter is deteriorating drastically. I was wondering what could have caused that. So, I sat her down and talked to her. It was during the conversation that I realized that a lot has changed about her.

I became worried and one of my business partners observed this and asked what the problem was. I narrated what happened and he immediately told me that it has happened to his own daughter before too. He says that I should seize her phone that she would become more focused with her studies.

I followed the advice and seized my daughter’s phone but she started crying. I decided to return the phone back to her because I couldn’t watch her cry and she knows as well. I guess that was why she did that. I love too much. When I wanted to return the phone, a call came through and I was amazed with the name she saved the number as. It was suspicious, thus, I answered the call in front of her and I was terrified by what I found out.

The caller told me that she wants to speak with her chick. I was wondering if it was a wrong number because my daughter is still in Jss2 and I do not expect her to be in any romantic relationship just yet. So, I told the person that it was a wrong number but, he started insulting me that he knows who he is calling and he mentioned my daughter’s name.

I did not know how the phone fell from my hand but I heard the sound. I was confused and told her to unlock the phone. I glanced through her gallery and almost committed suicide by what I saw. I saw pictures of my daughter smoking weed with some guys. That was not all, I continued checking and I saw pictures of my daughter sniffing something with those guys.

She quickly collected the phone from my hand and ran out of the house. I do not know where she is now and she has not been picking nor returning my calls.

I feel like I have failed as a parent. If my wife had been alive, all these would not have happened. What can I do? What advice do you have for me?
Read more at... https://4evertogeda..com
Re: I Cought My Daughter Of 10 Years Smoking Weed With Some Boys, Please Help. by Stopfapping: 8:56am On Jul 14, 2020
Maybe naira Marly was the guest artist during your child's naming ceremony

1 Like

Re: I Cought My Daughter Of 10 Years Smoking Weed With Some Boys, Please Help. by Ugaboy: 9:24am On Jul 14, 2020
Your daughter is now a marlian
Re: I Cought My Daughter Of 10 Years Smoking Weed With Some Boys, Please Help. by vanida6: 9:33am On Jul 14, 2020
angry
Re: I Cought My Daughter Of 10 Years Smoking Weed With Some Boys, Please Help. by teedoxman89(m): 10:04am On Jul 14, 2020
Someone is saying something that is really bringing him tears and all I could read is about Marlians. You people can make someone laugh.. bro I do advise you to take your daughter seriously and if possible enroll her into a military school like command secondary school and put her in the hostel since you won’t be home. Then tell them to give her extra monitoring, Since you are still looking for her make some reports and try looking for her in ghettos where you think those guys who smoke may be hiding... you haven’t failed yet but if care is not taking bro you will fail her as a father. And also you have over pampered her because you don’t know how best to take care of her like a woman. May God help you.
Re: I Cought My Daughter Of 10 Years Smoking Weed With Some Boys, Please Help. by Freeeanijor: 10:14am On Jul 14, 2020
You got married 2003 and 2005 to the same woman. Seven years that you were in the marriage no child and we are in 2020 the child is already 10 years smoking weed. op read your story carefully and tell us if what you put up there made any meaning. Your story is not adding up ooo.

2 Likes

Re: I Cought My Daughter Of 10 Years Smoking Weed With Some Boys, Please Help. by beejay501: 10:31am On Jul 14, 2020
Freeeanijor:
You got married 2003 and 2005 to the same woman. Seven years that you were in the marriage no child and we are in 2020 the child is already 10 years smoking weed. op read your story carefully and tell us if what you put up there made any meaning. Your story is not adding up ooo.
He no write the script well

2 Likes

Re: I Cought My Daughter Of 10 Years Smoking Weed With Some Boys, Please Help. by Alzwell(m): 11:02am On Jul 14, 2020
Re: I Cought My Daughter Of 10 Years Smoking Weed With Some Boys, Please Help. by Meedon: 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2020

You're lying mhen

grin
Re: I Cought My Daughter Of 10 Years Smoking Weed With Some Boys, Please Help. by Meedass(m): 1:37pm On Jul 14, 2020
Allsingles:
All Parents and Guardians need to read my story and learn from my mistakes. It is very good to have time for your wards, no matter the nature of your job, please create time for them. See how I destroyed my 10 year old daughter.

I am businessman and I am relatively wealthy. I got married in 2003 when I was 33years old and my wife was 27 years old. It was an elaborate wedding because there was money and I and my wife had been dating since our University days. I was a Postgraduate Student in Obafemi Awolowo University when I started dating her - an Undergraduate Student in her final year.

We got married in 2005, but not happily. For more than 7 years of our marriage we never had any child. We had several tests done but we were both confirmed to be healthy. We went to many religious places but it was all futile. Surprisingly, few months after we used an herb that we were giving by a native doctor, my wife conceived.

We were so happy and our home became sweet. We did baby shower and every other thing before the child was born. It was a beautiful daughter. I was so glad because she is a replica of her mother. Immediately after my wife delivered the baby, she died. It was like a movie to me. I even thought the Doctors were joking when they told me.

I almost ran mad following the news of my wife’s demise. I was consoled by many people and I decided to accept my fate and look after my little one. Since then, I have always loved my daughter. She is like my own wife because I have not married another woman since then.

I became busier at work because I extended my business to 3 African Countries and I need to personally manage them. I spend weeks outside the country but I usually make sure that my daughter has all that she wanted. I was working just for her. I gave her so many things she demanded. Immediately she graduated from her Primary School, I bought her an iphone 11.

She was doing well academically, until I received a call from her school principal that my daughter is deteriorating drastically. I was wondering what could have caused that. So, I sat her down and talked to her. It was during the conversation that I realized that a lot has changed about her.

I became worried and one of my business partners observed this and asked what the problem was. I narrated what happened and he immediately told me that it has happened to his own daughter before too. He says that I should seize her phone that she would become more focused with her studies.

I followed the advice and seized my daughter’s phone but she started crying. I decided to return the phone back to her because I couldn’t watch her cry and she knows as well. I guess that was why she did that. I love too much. When I wanted to return the phone, a call came through and I was amazed with the name she saved the number as. It was suspicious, thus, I answered the call in front of her and I was terrified by what I found out.

The caller told me that she wants to speak with her chick. I was wondering if it was a wrong number because my daughter is still in Jss2 and I do not expect her to be in any romantic relationship just yet. So, I told the person that it was a wrong number but, he started insulting me that he knows who he is calling and he mentioned my daughter’s name.

I did not know how the phone fell from my hand but I heard the sound. I was confused and told her to unlock the phone. I glanced through her gallery and almost committed suicide by what I saw. I saw pictures of my daughter smoking weed with some guys. That was not all, I continued checking and I saw pictures of my daughter sniffing something with those guys.

She quickly collected the phone from my hand and ran out of the house. I do not know where she is now and she has not been picking nor returning my calls.

I feel like I have failed as a parent. If my wife had been alive, all these would not have happened. What can I do? What advice do you have for me?
Read more at... https://4evertogeda..com
this story feels like a joke Sha, I won't lie to you. With all the money you have, your daughter probably goes to a crappy school, because how would she make those friends? And there is no prober watch over her, else she would not have been how she is now..!! Yes you failed as a parent, no doubt.. You deserve slap �️, but it can happen to soft hearted men.. Good a thing I'm hard hearted so here is the solution to your problem.. �

Take your daughter to rehab for 3 months.. After that ship her off to one of these charistian schools since you have money to throw around.. Babcock is a very good one, my neices and nephews schooled there. Or any other private Christian school... I await your testimony �.. And check if she is still a virgin oh

Or come hire me make i de look am.. 300k a month nor bad
Re: I Cought My Daughter Of 10 Years Smoking Weed With Some Boys, Please Help. by Skyfornia(m): 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2020
Yeye story...
Re: I Cought My Daughter Of 10 Years Smoking Weed With Some Boys, Please Help. by JONSYN7154: 4:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
I'm not surprise with her character because the child was given to you by an herbalist.

And another thing, the herbalist use your wife as a sacrifice. That's why immediately she gave birth to your daughter she died.

Anyway, sorry for your double lost.

(1) (Reply)

An Advice From A Sex Expert: Men Only (4) Benefit of sex / If Your Woman Is Doing These Things, Please Marry Her. / T.I. The LIBRA (full Download#) Album 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.