Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Heavily Pregnant Woman Smoking Weed With Her Man Goes Viral - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heavily Pregnant Woman Smoking Weed With Her Man Goes Viral (3936 Views)

Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time / Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend, Catches Her Having Sex With Another Man / Young Black Guy Rocks His Heavily Pregnant Oyinbo Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavily Pregnant Woman Smoking Weed With Her Man Goes Viral by RepNaijaUpdates(m): 5:41pm On Apr 16, 2023
There are massive reactions on social media after a video of a heavily pregnant woman was seen smoking weedwith her man.

In the video that has gone viral, the heavily pregnant woman was seen showing off her smoking skills. She was seen smoking marijuana with her boyfriend in their room while flaunting her baby bump.

The couple was dancing and singing along to Joeboyโ€™s songs and they smoke happily. This video has caused a stir on social media as many have expressed shock.

See More Photos: https://repnaija.com/heavily-pregnant-woman-smoking-weed-with-her-man-goes-viral/

1 Like

Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Smoking Weed With Her Man Goes Viral by squash47(m): 5:41pm On Apr 16, 2023
Dem go later born Slawomirr junior. This I have seen

5 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Smoking Weed With Her Man Goes Viral by Flight90: 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2023
squash47:
Dem go later born Slawomirr junior. This I have seen

๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Na you go be d doctor wey go born Slawomirr junior. This i have seen ๐Ÿ˜

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Smoking Weed With Her Man Goes Viral by KidDarkness(m): 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2023
This is all shades of wrong. It's this sort of things that causes defects in kids
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Smoking Weed With Her Man Goes Viral by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 16, 2023
What a life, I pity the unborn child.

3 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Smoking Weed With Her Man Goes Viral by Sweetvie: 6:04pm On Apr 16, 2023
Couple goals grin

2 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Smoking Weed With Her Man Goes Viral by superCleanworks(m): 6:04pm On Apr 16, 2023
she is doing well.
someone please give her some more
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Smoking Weed With Her Man Goes Viral by Rokiat(f): 6:07pm On Apr 16, 2023
Poor baby. She look so unkempt.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Smoking Weed With Her Man Goes Viral by Urheadmaster(m): 6:30pm On Apr 16, 2023
Will you keep quiet
Esortigress:

Weed is far better than tramadol tongue
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Smoking Weed With Her Man Goes Viral by Fahvvy: 6:35pm On Apr 16, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Will you keep quiet

Weed is far better than tramadol tongue

But not indulging in either is the best of it all undecided...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Smoking Weed With Her Man Goes Viral by marlow1962(m): 6:50pm On Apr 16, 2023
Weed is good
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Smoking Weed With Her Man Goes Viral by PerfectStranger(m): 7:14pm On Apr 16, 2023
Sweetvie:
Couple goals grin
No cap grin

2 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Smoking Weed With Her Man Goes Viral by Allardyce: 8:07pm On Apr 16, 2023
Esortigress:
Don't misbehave again. grin
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Smoking Weed With Her Man Goes Viral by Merisbankie(m): 9:47pm On Apr 16, 2023
Rokiat:
Poor baby. She look so unkempt.
It could be us but we ainโ€™t using weed
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Smoking Weed With Her Man Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 16, 2023
Their unborn child will be like me in future. Omo!!! See as dem motivate me. My head don stand up. Make I go use some kolos hold body
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Smoking Weed With Her Man Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 16, 2023
If you are not smoking, you are not enjoying life:
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Smoking Weed With Her Man Goes Viral by oz4real83(m): 5:15am On Apr 17, 2023
Some people won't just change, no matter the situation embarassed. Pregnancy, marriage or extra-loving\care will never change some babes, all these will only bring a short break from their bad lifestyle, they will still return to it later embarassed
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Smoking Weed With Her Man Goes Viral by mechanics(m): 10:33am On Apr 22, 2023
If she's not careful, the baby will have one complication or the other.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Viral videos of these Curvy Ladies That Are Trending Online. / If Your Woman Has These Characters, It Means She's A Cheap Woman. / There Is Not A Single Woman On Earth Who Has Tasted Sex....(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.