Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,574 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Nigerian Man Begin Search For A Rich Companion For His Mom Who Is In Her 60s - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Begin Search For A Rich Companion For His Mom Who Is In Her 60s (240 Views)

What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? / Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened / 'Tall & Beautiful Lady Begin Search For A Boyfriend On Twitter, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Begin Search For A Rich Companion For His Mom Who Is In Her 60s by queenblog(f): 10:06am On Jul 14, 2020
A Nigerian man has taken to Twitter to announce that he is searching for a rich companion for his mom who is in her 60s.

Sharing photos of his mother, the Twitter user, @ajibade_adedapo explained that he would prefer that the lucky man is a widower or a divorcee, who is also rich.
He wrote:' I want a companion for my mom, she is in her 60s...if you have a dad that is a widower or divorced and rich...Reach out to me, we can be stepbrothers and sisters.'

FULL STORY AND PHOTOS>> https://kupelove..com/2020/07/nigerian-man-begin-search-for-rich.html

Re: Nigerian Man Begin Search For A Rich Companion For His Mom Who Is In Her 60s by azadus18: 10:13am On Jul 14, 2020
yahoo son...

(1) (Reply)

Different Attitudes That Can Destroy Your Marriage Or Relationship. / An Unexpected High School Encounter / Inglorious Basterds Movie Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.