Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

She's In Hospital Over Ovarian Cyst Complications! Gynaecologist's Advice Needed - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / She's In Hospital Over Ovarian Cyst Complications! Gynaecologist's Advice Needed (34738 Views)

Pregnant Woman Dies In Kano Hospital Over Payment Alerts Delay / Family Protests At Ibadan Hospital Over Mutilated Corpse Of Relative (Graphic) / Wondaleaf Unisex Condom: Gynaecologist Invents World’s First Unisex Condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's In Hospital Over Ovarian Cyst Complications! Gynaecologist's Advice Needed by missyblissy: 8:36pm On Jul 14, 2020
Don't be scared all is well. Please if doctor say surgery do it but endure that he or she is a. Qualified surgeon. Please it is very important oooo. Na one life we get no photocopy. It is well
Re: She's In Hospital Over Ovarian Cyst Complications! Gynaecologist's Advice Needed by Analysiscorner: 9:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ejukate:
The healing hands of the Lord is upon you. Get well soon
Amen!
Re: She's In Hospital Over Ovarian Cyst Complications! Gynaecologist's Advice Needed by GeniusHawlah(m): 10:41pm On Jul 14, 2020
benoly:
Well, I've seen hundreds of hemorrhagic cysts in practice. Most cysts of that size can resolve on their own medically speaking. The good thing is that the cyst contains only internal echoes, no solid nodules inside it or internal septations. But over 85% of hemorrhagic cysts contains thin lace-like internal septations though, so it may not be hemorrhagic. It may just be a simple cyst since the scan described the cyst to be sonolucent. Even if it's hemorrhagic cyst. It can still resolve without surgery.

But if the pain is severe and consistent, cystectomy is advisable. But before surgery becomes the final decision, just suggest to the gynecologist managing her for conservative management to be adopted with follow up scan to see if there will be a good outcome. The size of the cyst is not that big. There are different types of ovarian cysts, some are very harmful, some are not. Hemorrhagic cysts belongs to the later category if it is not too big, and in most cases they don't get too big.

Dermoid cysts, mucinous cysts, endometrioma (chocolate cysts), tubo-ovarian/complex cysts and other cysts that contains solid materials inside and those almost 10cm in size (even if it did not contain anything internally) or even ectopic pregnancy, are the types i will immediately opt for surgery.
However, the advise from your gynecologist should override mine since he is the one seeing your sister physically and and he understands her clinical state more than me.

It is also good you know that surgery does not kill. Infact, Its advantages outweighs its disadvantages by far provided it is done in a good facility by an expert in the field. Remember, a good doctor does not mean an expert in all areas. There are different fields in medicine. One may be good in general practice, but may not possess surgical skills. I am saying this so that you don't go and meet your doctor friend who is good but does not have the surgical skills needed in this area. A gynecologist is what she needs.

I wish her quick recovery.

Thanks for this detailed response.
Re: She's In Hospital Over Ovarian Cyst Complications! Gynaecologist's Advice Needed by ststyreal(f): 10:44pm On Jul 14, 2020
marriagebyigbo:

I wish I av sumone in warri that I can stay with.. If. Hustle sure, I go go
Well, you don't need to Know anybody if you really want to relocate to any city. All you need is God by your side, information and money, then you are good to go.
Re: She's In Hospital Over Ovarian Cyst Complications! Gynaecologist's Advice Needed by diamondblexx(f): 10:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
Depends on your location. In River States, SaveALife Hospital in Port Harcourt carry out such operations successful . It cost 300k+.
Re: She's In Hospital Over Ovarian Cyst Complications! Gynaecologist's Advice Needed by knowhowk: 11:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
It's an emergency issue .No delay should be entertained .Straight to the Hospital .
Re: She's In Hospital Over Ovarian Cyst Complications! Gynaecologist's Advice Needed by frozen70(f): 7:08am On Jul 15, 2020
If she is your wife already, let her have the operation

If she is your wife to be, I can't advice you

If she is your girlfriend, I can't advice you

If she has finished having kids, do the surgery to save her life
Re: She's In Hospital Over Ovarian Cyst Complications! Gynaecologist's Advice Needed by VivyGift(f): 7:37am On Jul 15, 2020
Try beetroot juice first thing in the morning for 2 weeks and come back and testify
Re: She's In Hospital Over Ovarian Cyst Complications! Gynaecologist's Advice Needed by Okonyeleo(m): 12:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
my wife did hers for nothing more than 90k, and is direct surgery from one of the government hospital in Nigeria. I told you to call and u did not, I don't even know y am helping you
Re: She's In Hospital Over Ovarian Cyst Complications! Gynaecologist's Advice Needed by Akatta(m): 10:47pm On Jul 15, 2020
Mr GeniusHawlah I have told you the guaranteed cure for that Ovarian Cyst.
Just get a Ugcare stem cell supplement for her.I guaranteed you 99.9% total cure .Had it been I have your what's app number I could have send to you video and Audio testimonies of people who have used it for that purpose and it yielded good result. I strongly discouraged the idea of going for surgery because of the money involved and the risk associated with it.
Just get a ugcare stem cell supplement. It is 99.9% guaranteed.
Re: She's In Hospital Over Ovarian Cyst Complications! Gynaecologist's Advice Needed by Akatta(m): 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2020
Sorry pls send me your number I will be the one to call you and give u the solution to that ovarian cyst.I strongly said don't go for surgery. After one week of using the supplement I want to prescribe for u,you will go to your church/mosque for a thanksgiving service. That's the assurance am giving u and it's 99.9% guaranteed.
Re: She's In Hospital Over Ovarian Cyst Complications! Gynaecologist's Advice Needed by crowther15(m): 8:39am On Jul 25, 2020
frozen70:
If she is your wife already, let her have the operation

If she is your wife to be, I can't advice you

If she is your girlfriend, I can't advice you

If she has finished having kids, do the surgery to save her life
What a comment and I would like you explain what you meant in your points above.
Re: She's In Hospital Over Ovarian Cyst Complications! Gynaecologist's Advice Needed by frozen70(f): 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2020
crowther15:

What a comment and I would like you explain what you meant in your points above.

What a request, its self explanatory naw
Re: She's In Hospital Over Ovarian Cyst Complications! Gynaecologist's Advice Needed by lalalista: 1:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
Buy Aporo Epa Ijebu and Ora Inu Ekun balm. Drink the Aporo twice daily and rub the Ora Ekun balm on the vagina thrice daily. It works better than surgery. I'm a living witness
please would someone mix the EPA ijebu with water?
Re: She's In Hospital Over Ovarian Cyst Complications! Gynaecologist's Advice Needed by Dickjo(m): 1:20pm On May 21, 2022
CoCoLav:
I had a 50mm x 45mm hemorraghic cyst once and it resolved by itself after 2 menstrual cycles. They usually don't operate unless it gets really big as it could lead to ovarian torsion.

yea i agres. helo please can i told u a question please? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sleeping Positions And Your Personality / Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days / "Stop Putting Cotton Buds Into Your Ears. Your Ear Cleans Itself" - Doctor Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.