Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Loss Of A Mother, Dealing With The Emotional Pain - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Loss Of A Mother, Dealing With The Emotional Pain (2316 Views)

Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? / Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out / Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loss Of A Mother, Dealing With The Emotional Pain by fidorocks(m): 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
darkgoddes:
I just want to pour out my heart.

I'm in seriously emotional pain. I lost my sweet mother. The cold hands of death snatched her away from me. This pain is so raw and wont go away. I'm so devastated. I need someone to tell me, how do I cope? I feel so alone. I feel so naked without my mother. cry Does it mean I wont ever see my mother again? I keep wondering if she wont be feeling so cold in the morgue right now? Oh God! Why

I am her only daughter and the bond was so strong. She taught and showed me unconditional love. She always say her children were her greatest achievement. Mummy why didnt you wait for me to do all those things I promised you I will do for you? Why is death so cruel? I'm so shattered right now. I will so miss her dearly. Cant just stop shedding tears cry cry cry. I'm so sad and broken.

How can I cope? Someone please tell me. I cant stop looking at her photos on my phone. I cant stop playing the several short videos I made of her when she was alive. It feels so surreal to accept that my mum is gone! No one can ever ever take her place in my heart.

Continue to rest in peace mum.

Also lost my mum on the last day of February this year and she was buried on June 12.

It seems like a nightmare. I went from having insomnia to near depression, to alcohol abuse.

It's very difficult to deal with. It's not something you wish your worst enemy.

But my dear you have to be strong. I think that is what your mum will love.

I will send you a DM. I can call you and console you if you don't mind. Please take heart.
Re: Loss Of A Mother, Dealing With The Emotional Pain by Odunharry(m): 10:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
darkgoddes:
I just want to pour out my heart.

I'm in seriously emotional pain. I lost my sweet mother. The cold hands of death snatched her away from me. This pain is so raw and wont go away. I'm so devastated. I need someone to tell me, how do I cope? I feel so alone. I feel so naked without my mother. cry Does it mean I wont ever see my mother again? I keep wondering if she wont be feeling so cold in the morgue right now? Oh God! Why

I am her only daughter and the bond was so strong. She taught and showed me unconditional love. She always say her children were her greatest achievement. Mummy why didnt you wait for me to do all those things I promised you I will do for you? Why is death so cruel? I'm so shattered right now. I will so miss her dearly. Cant just stop shedding tears cry cry cry. I'm so sad and broken.

How can I cope? Someone please tell me. I cant stop looking at her photos on my phone. I cant stop playing the several short videos I made of her when she was alive. It feels so surreal to accept that my mum is gone! No one can ever ever take her place in my heart.

Continue to rest in peace mum.

May her soul continue to Rest in Peace..
It's not easy getting over the pain but you will be fine. I understand perfectly how you feel right now.

My prayer is God continue to comfort you especially this period.
Re: Loss Of A Mother, Dealing With The Emotional Pain by darkgoddes(f): 8:17pm On Jul 24, 2020
Today my mum was laid to rest. May her soul keep resting in peace. Amen

Thanks to everyone of you who reached out to me in one way or the other. God bless you all.
Re: Loss Of A Mother, Dealing With The Emotional Pain by Swissheart(f): 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2020
darkgoddes:

Thanks to everyone of you who reached out to me in one way or the other. God bless you all.
May her soul rest peacefully. Please take good care of yourself
Re: Loss Of A Mother, Dealing With The Emotional Pain by chii8(f): 9:41am On Jul 25, 2020
darkgoddes:

Chaiii...be strong dear, may her soul rest in peace.God is watching over you now!!!
Re: Loss Of A Mother, Dealing With The Emotional Pain by pattybf(f): 11:39pm On Jul 28, 2020
Are you a mum yet? If not, work towards that and you will find consolence. Take heart!
Re: Loss Of A Mother, Dealing With The Emotional Pain by Rosebloom: 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2021
WUdec:

Sometimes it feels as if it did not happen. Sometimes you still see their face, remember their favourite chair, their favourite lines, their favourite food etc

Most times you realise you have talked a lot about them every past week. Sometimes you wish you spent more time with them, sometimes you wish you were there before they died. Sometimes you wish you could see them again and treat them differently. Sometimes you cry and you don't wanna stop cos it hurts. Sometimes you wish they'd hug you. Sometimes you wish you can't go on without them etc.

Wherever she is, she'd want you to live on and become a better version of herself. She'd give you words of encouragement and tell you to go out there and live again. Change your life for the better and be happy. If she were still alive she'd have loved you to get married, have kids, live happily and help others in need.

Truth is she is gone and we have to accept the things we cannot change. We did our best while they existed. We did all we could to make them smile and we can't stop now. For if we give in to misery, guilt and grief...we will never recover. They have lived their lives and they raised you to make them proud. Now wipe your tears cos you are gonna be alright. Go out there and be what they wanted you to be.

PS: I lost my dad a few months ago and I've never been the same since but all I know is I must stay strong and make sure the family is good. And become the best version of myself i can be. We all came for a purpose in life and when that purpose is done, we all go. Only God knows the true purpose. You will be good trust me. I am here if you ever need someone to talk to.

May God help you through it and may he help you regain your happiness and strength. You were born to be somebody and hell yeah...you will!

It's one week today, my momma died in my arms.
When I look at people I just feel they're already dead because if my mom could die, what's the essence of living.
I watched her breathe her last, it haunts me, it haunts me so badly.
I keep wondering if there's something I could have done differently.
Never in my life did I imagine I'd be that person that cries and types.

My hear is literally aching.
Re: Loss Of A Mother, Dealing With The Emotional Pain by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 20, 2021
Rosebloom:

It's one week today, my momma died in my arms.
When I look at people I just feel they're already dead because if my mom could die, what's the essence of living.
I watched her breathe her last, it haunts me, it haunts me so badly.
I keep wondering if there's something I could have done differently.
Never in my life did I imagine I'd be that person that cries and types.

My hear is literally aching.

Sorry for your loss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whadup My Naija Bride!!! / Michael Jackson's Son Talks About His Late Father- See Photos / Breeding the Unsaved Christian Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.