Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,743 members, 7,955,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:34 PM

Buhari Is Like A Father To Me - Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Like A Father To Me - Obaseki (193 Views)

How God Show Me Obaseki Winning On 26 July. / Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki / The Truth About ‘Huge Debts’ Oshiomhole Left For Me – Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Like A Father To Me - Obaseki by madamgrace: 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
Edo state governor, Godwin Obaseki has opened up an a virtual meeting he had with President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday.

The President and Obaseki had a virtual private meeting where they discussed about several issues related to Edo state. This is the first meeting Obaseki is having with the President since he officially defected to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Speaking on the meeting, Obaseki disclosed; “My relationship with President Muhammadu Buhari is that of a father and son.”

I was on a zoom meeting with the President, during which we engaged on development issues affecting Edo people and Nigerians. We also discussed measures to manage the spread of #COVID19.”

Photos below;

https://www.inform.ng/post/buhari-is-like-a-father-to-me-obaseki

Re: Buhari Is Like A Father To Me - Obaseki by DonFreshmoney(m): 1:44pm On Jul 14, 2020
Oshiomole and ize iyamu would be angry about this.. their leader Buhari dey mess up. Eissh
Re: Buhari Is Like A Father To Me - Obaseki by wallisdon: 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
Keep deceiving yourself until you are booted out November
Re: Buhari Is Like A Father To Me - Obaseki by Mynd44: 2:21pm On Jul 14, 2020

(1)

Panel: Magu’s Invitation In His Best Interest, Says Presidency / Acting NDDC MD Pondei Collapsed Under Guilt Of Corruption – PDP / Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.