Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,918 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House (89148 Views)

Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa / Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick / Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 14, 2020
pansophist:

I was thinking the same. Redpillers will love this grin

cc martine z39s
It's a known fact nah.. that's very unlikely to happen, one of the big advantage Men have over women. Lol. Over seas old unmarried women are mostly rejected reason why some settle for our Aba brothers who can marry fossils to get green card. grin. Now Nigerians whose marriages center sex and money. Abegiii make we no dey deceive ourselves jare.

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 14, 2020
bukatyne:
Re-marriage is much more honorable than becoming a beggar for sex undecided

The shame, disgrace, accusations and counter accusations.

This is a simple solution, just that which man will leave young ladies to marry a 62 years old woman ? What's there to enjoy again?
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2020
[s]
FrustratedLady:
widows are very lonely and desperate.
I can't count how many widows that have begged me for sex and are even willing to empty their accounts for me.
Widows are the easiest prey on Facebook, just promise them marriage and love and watch how they worship and lick you down to your feet.
I only add widows on my Facebook account, no karma or magun involved[/s]

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
FrustratedLady:
grin grin grin lemme teach you how to do that. see below

lol
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by hammer3: 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
IF DEM TELL THIS 62 YEAR OLD WOMAN, DAT ONE DAY SHE WILL BEG FOR SEX WEN SHE WAS TEENAGER AND TWENTIES, SHE NO GO BELIEVE.

THAT TIME, WEN GUYS GO DEY TELL AM, COME LET US DO THIS THING, SHE GO DEY FORM SHAKARA.

NOW LOOK AT IT, 62 YEARS OLD, NOT BEGGING AND PRAYING FOR HEAVEN BUT A MAN'S LOIN.

SHE WANT PRICK.

NA SO E DEY BE, YOUNGERS BRING SOMETHING MAKE WE CHOP NOW OOooo grin grin grin grin

Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2020
[quote author=FrustratedLady post=91711704] stop spamming my mentions.
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by Kollymarshall: 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2020
Pure sensationalism. We have not heard the whole story. The wife might just be suspecting and merely crying wolf. Let the husband speak up. Until then...
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by Lawdis(m): 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
....me : thou shalt not be stingy

grin
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
AfroKnight:
Before I read it I just knew that it had to be PM NEWS. grin grin

Women I hope you can see proof that men are innocent like 92.13% of the time. We will be on our own and one side chick will just come and be harassing us to cheat on you. But we are not like that naturally.

I rest my case.

Cc Ari za
Tarh!
If woman come meet you,why you no scream? Why you no flee like Joseph? I believe the man in question wouldn't have said anything or might have done it self if the wife hadn't caught them. That is why Men fall easily to false rape allegations.

You people will just be risking what is not because you want to act MANLY.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by victorazyvictor(m): 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
Na them.
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
[/s]
FrustratedLady:
stop spamming my mentions. Broke ass nigga
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by GodShowmemercy(f): 5:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
Greenbirth:
Where is her face. No face to show, there is possibility that she is 30 but wear face mask that looks 60.
Haha where una dey get this kind picture

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
FrustratedLady:
stop spamming my mentions. Broke ass nigga
tongue I'm having fun

u are always frustrated, ehya sorry ehn
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by vasco01(m): 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2020
Konji wan turn her begger

62 for that matter

All those year you dey Bleep never do you

Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by Obodo999(m): 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ehiagwinner09:
At 62?

62 yr old woman no be human being?

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by lascos912(m): 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2020
who will beg me for sex please
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by favinvest: 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2020
whats her crime... its jst the man that is a Dundee and immature...

for christ's sake, is just to tell her quietly in a mature way that I can not mess u.. simple it's against my believe..

not letting ur wife to know. and the wife sef.. is just for her to keep her mouth shut naa.. cos death and sexual feeling after menopause are not so
easy to overcome. it can happen to anyone.. it doesn't mean one is wayward..

now let's leave the church world and the good child aside, lets go to the bad pikin Nig. ltd area grin grin..

as per the widow.. she should have wised up.. make some money, go online or to a good club or bear parlor, there are a lot of men/guys who don't mind whom dey climb/ mess using protection as far she is not a mad woman and she doesn't give trouble... in a matured way she gets her thin grease...
or why can she buy a Love Machine, then do her thing in her room or bathroom.. there are more than a million educated madams who are involved in this..

lastly, to the so-called wife.. assuming say na abroad.. she 4 invite the widow for powerful 3some... lol grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by Teejay13(m): 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
Konji na bastard i swear.
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
PM Sex-press!!

Ridiculous News!!
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by eodavids(m): 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
Islie:

https://pmexpressng.com/housewife-catches-widow-62-begging-husband-for-sx/

The charge against Kazeem will be for Battery and assault. Battery carries more weight than assault.

If mr. A touches Mr. B without Mr B's consent, this is battery, especially if Mr. A touched B out of anger.

Assault on the other hand happen when a person intimidate another with threat of physical harm. It means that where Mr. A threaten to beat up Mr B and its obvious that the former has the ability to carry out his threat against the later, that is assault. Note that assault must be something that happen face to face while the parties are within close proximity...
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by AnanseK(m): 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
bukatyne:

You are right about the honor, but marriage doesn’t just happen as a wish.

Someone has to ask you to marry him or at least to agree with your request.

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by baby124: 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
vasco01:
Konji wan turn her begger

62 for that matter

All those year you dey Bleep never do you
That’s why you must bleep well when you are young. So that when you are old and everything don fall apart, you will be ok with your memories. Bleep with protection always though.

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by tolid: 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by tlurdy: 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Na only PM news dey hear all these stories.

All these media houses need checks.

I tired for Nairaland! Let hear about Magu & others
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by blingxx(m): 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
Asquare84:
It good for widow to engage in prayer to avoid sexual temptation

she's obviously sex starved for many years , I see nothing religious about this issue

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by cynhamscakes(f): 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
She should have remarried.
It's way better than this.

Anyway I doubt the authenticity of this story. PM express and their bizarre stories.
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by virginchaser(m): 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
.. family secret spitted out in the open...
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by HITsquad: 6:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
Lol man...
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by cynhamscakes(f): 6:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
favinvest:
whats her crime... its jst the man that is a Dundee and immature...

for christ's sake, is just to tell her quietly in a mature way that I can not mess u.. simple it's against my believe..

not letting ur wife to know. and the wife sef.. is just for her to keep her mouth shut naa.. cos death and sexual feeling after menopause are not so
easy to overcome. it can happen to anyone.. it doesn't mean one is wayward..

now let's leave the church world and the good child aside, lets go to the bad pikin Nig. ltd area grin grin..

as per the widow.. she should have wised up.. make some money, go online or to a good club or bear parlor, there are a lot of men/guys who don't mind whom dey climb/ mess using protection as far she is not a mad woman and she doesn't give trouble... in a matured way she gets her thin grease...
or why can she buy a Love Machine, then do her thing in her room or bathroom.. there are more than a million educated madams who are involved in this..

lastly, to the so-called wife.. assuming say na abroad.. she 4 invite the widow for powerful 3some... lol grin grin grin grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by justt: 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
Islie:

Mrs. Onasanya, who had been married to many husbands before she finally got married to her late husband, did not deny the allegations .....But Mrs. Yemisi denied all..

But Mrs Onasanya is the same person as Mrs Yemisi? Why is someone who was reported not to deny the allegations now denying them?
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by millionboi2: 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
bukatyne:

u bliv dat shit
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by hardbody: 6:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
EngineerBode:
It is good for women to have money. That is why sugar mummies are trending. Assuming this widow had money, she would pay one agile young guy to be servicing her steadily

Girls are now doing yahoo. They don't want to wait for guys to give them money. I thought only guys in my street did yahoo. I was surprised when I saw girls doing online dating too. The ones doing free dating use sites like Facebook. The ones doing premium dating use sites like Bit Mistress. One of the girls drives a Lexus. Small girl oo

One my girl like that dey clean out for G things. I go still find out how she take dey roll am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife / See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do / Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.