Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House (89147 Views)

Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa / Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick / Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
kay29000:

I suspect they make up these stories. This is my area, and I don't know any Yaba close in the area mentioned.
Obviously.

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by U1(m): 9:50pm On Jul 14, 2020
FrustratedLady:
widows are very lonely and desperate.
I can't count how many widows that have begged me for sex and are even willing to empty their accounts for me.
Widows are the easiest prey on Facebook, just promise them marriage and love and watch how they worship and lick you down to your feet.
I only add widows on my Facebook account, no karma or magun involved.

And you are supposed to be a female user, abi? undecided
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by Mayeldah(m): 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
Asquare84:
It good for widow to engage in prayer to avoid sexual temptation

Does praying cure konji?

Let her re-marry please if possible.

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by victorian(f): 9:57pm On Jul 14, 2020
bukatyne:
Re-marriage is much more honorable than becoming a beggar for sex undecided

The shame, disgrace, accusations and counter accusations.

You speak as if, she can walk to any shop or supermarket pick a man of her choice, take him home and marry.
Not every old widowed woman have such opportunities of having men to choose from and marry at age 62.

Relax on her matter.

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by jasman1: 10:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
PM EXPRESS and their daily entertainment
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by dammyagboola(m): 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
Allah has made polygamous lawful for us so that we can help the widow and single ladies among us to avoid this type of evil and embarrassment. Due to our hypocrite on the part of religion we practice and unkindness on the part of our women. We make polygamous unlawful for ourselves. But wether we like it or not the word of God will not go vain. The word of God shall come to pass.

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by ibrahim55(m): 10:44pm On Jul 14, 2020
bukatyne:

our sisters from the other side will not like this statement

As a Muslim once ur spouse dies u are free to marry after a period of about 4 months
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by 2016easy2017: 10:55pm On Jul 14, 2020
bukatyne:

See why Islam permits polygamy?
Which man,not previously married, would marry a woman of her age
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by 2016easy2017: 11:00pm On Jul 14, 2020
AnanseK:

You are right about the honor, but marriage doesn’t just happen as a wish.

Someone has to ask you to marry him or at least to agree with your request.

That's the mistake u women do. Why don't u just simply walk up to a guy or man and ask for his hand. Islam permits it. Many girls who did this, we're just fortunate to get precisely who they wanted. Just try it and see
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by AnanseK(m): 11:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
2016easy2017:

That's the mistake u women do. Why don't u just simply walk up to a guy or man and ask for his hand. Islam permits it. Many girls who did this, we're just fortunate to get precisely who they wanted. Just try it and see

Check the last part - “ at least agree with your request “
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by Klass99(f): 1:39am On Jul 15, 2020
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by Kinikini: 2:48am On Jul 15, 2020
Malicious publication based on fabrication by the accuser. The intent is to collaterally damaged the widow. Niger sha

Islie:

https://pmexpressng.com/housewife-catches-widow-62-begging-husband-for-sx/
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by Onare66(m): 3:33am On Jul 15, 2020
After d demise oi her husband she ought to av re-marry
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:42am On Jul 15, 2020
PM news are always PM. Rubbish piece of news
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by Zezit: 6:56am On Jul 15, 2020
What I don't understand is why many think the woman actually committed the act of requesting for sex from someone husband.
We haven't heard the man's side of the story but only the wife's.
Don't forget that women are fond of accusing other women close to their husband of wanting to snatch them.
The 62 year old woman in question has denied the allegation.
The case at the police station is not about the 62 year old widow but about her son who beat up the son of the other lady for the embarrassment their family caused his mum by their accusation.
Let the husband say his side of the story.
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by emyguz(m): 7:57am On Jul 15, 2020
Something tells me that the Mrs. Yemisi [Nyem Isi (Give me head, in Igbo Language)] Is guilty as accused.

I'm Just thinking out loud grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by Sirmuel1(m): 8:05am On Jul 15, 2020
EngineerBode:
It is good for women to have money. That is why sugar mummies are trending. Assuming this widow had money, she would pay one agile young guy to be servicing her steadily

Girls are now doing yahoo. They don't want to wait for guys to give them money. I thought only guys in my street did yahoo. I was surprised when I saw girls doing online dating too. The ones doing free dating use sites like Facebook. The ones doing premium dating use sites like Bit Mistress. One of the girls drives a Lexus. Small girl oo

Why are you always promoting this website?
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by louiziana(m): 9:12am On Jul 15, 2020
FrustratedLady:
I can't count how many widows that have begged me for sex and are even willing to empty their accounts for me.
Widows are the easiest prey on Facebook, just promise them marriage and love and watch how they worship and lick you down to your feet.

But you are supposed to be a lady. Shift joor.
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by bizzibodi(m): 10:48am On Jul 15, 2020
FrustratedLady:
Are U a lesbian your moniker says female & a female ye shall remain to d end of your days.
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by bizzibodi(m): 10:49am On Jul 15, 2020
At 62 her core fire never quench?
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by Ghokes(m): 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
P.M.EXPRESS and Hilarious news na 5 & 6
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by cooooooks(m): 1:55pm On Jul 18, 2020
A widow does not automatically become a non-human.

Asquare84:
It good for widow to engage in prayer to avoid sexual temptation
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by Bloghomies(m): 9:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
How many times will this thread make FP?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife / See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do / Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.