Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,933 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House (89150 Views)

Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa / Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick / Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by investigator007: 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2020
Konji na bastard
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by Binismaeel: 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by Kobicove(m): 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Na only PM news dey hear all these stories.

All these media houses need checks.

That's why they're called rags grin
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by mark2sunny(m): 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2020
bukatyne:
Re-marriage is much more honorable than becoming a beggar for sex undecided

The shame, disgrace, accusations and counter accusations.

Remarriage affects children more. Age is a factor too.
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by Samstar4now(m): 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2020
Tbe heading does not summarize the story. U only said the woman walked out of the house when u arrived and ur husband did not...
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by wendy: 6:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
I am an expert in Pearson Test of English (PTE) coaching. Contact me https:///+2348038999587
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by Setdpace: 6:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
undecidedWell, what's the man's side of the story?
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by pansophist(m): 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ariza:
It's a known fact nah.. that's very unlikely to happen, one of the big advantage Men have over women. Lol. Over seas old unmarried women are mostly rejected reason why some settle for our Aba brothers who can marry fossils to get green card. grin. Now Nigerians whose marriages center sex and money. Abegiii make we no dey deceive ourselves jare.

The future is female grin
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by bukatyne(f): 6:48pm On Jul 14, 2020
mark2sunny:

Remarriage affects children more. Age is a factor too.

@62 or 50s sef, all the kids are out of the house.
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 14, 2020
pansophist:

The future is female grin
grin grin
The future is now tongue
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by bukatyne(f): 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
SachaBastien:

Should we assume you are lesbian or you forgot your nairaland moniker indicates you're female or none of all these matters?

Hahahahahahaha!
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by bukatyne(f): 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2020
AnanseK:

You are right about the honor, but marriage doesn’t just happen as a wish.

Someone has to ask you to marry him or at least to agree with your request.

Wellllllll......
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by Iceberg3: 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
Much ado about coneheaded structures grin
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by Klass99(f): 7:04pm On Jul 14, 2020
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by Nwaonyishi69: 7:04pm On Jul 14, 2020
These people and sex are like fish and water, totally cultureless.
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by earnit1: 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
ye
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
The World keeps inventing all sorts of atrocities and evils...

All we need to reset us, Wash us, purge us and Make us Whole is JESUS CHRIST!

Nothing More! Nothing Less!

Oga, what us new in somebody asking to be banged? Na today the thing start?
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by Ndipe(m): 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
Amen!

Righteousness89:
The World keeps inventing all sorts of atrocities and evils...

All we need to reset us, Wash us, purge us and Make us Whole is JESUS CHRIST!

Nothing More! Nothing Less!

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by PremierGuy(m): 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
Story that doesn't make sense
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by omoharry(f): 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2020
Asquare84:
It good for widow to engage in prayer to avoid sexual temptation
They should remarry if they are lonely & cannot hold themselves.
Society is wicked that is reason why some widows remain unmarried and causing problems in other people's marriages

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by tunary(m): 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
When there are so many people out there who are in need naim this one dey disgrace herself. what an embarrassment
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by eaddyboy: 8:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
NELLY1990:
Hahahahahahaaha nawa for you o. So people should not look for means of survival? Even though it’s wrong for a an old woman to look for sex with a married man.
All of us are looking for means to survive jare, her own is quite different even considering her age, but like our people here would say "Konji na Bastard".
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by PenSniper: 8:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
Let there be abundant sharing now.
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by NaijadrivaCars: 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

They are good at bringing Nkan Nbe stories, what are you good at?
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by Starz825(m): 8:28pm On Jul 14, 2020
Asquare84:
It good for widow to engage in prayer to avoid sexual temptation
engage in prayer....for aw long bro....
let's be realistic....
they have sexual needs too....
the best they can do in my own opinion is to remarry....
that's the way to conquer the temptations

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 14, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

They are good at bringing Nkan Nbe stories, what are you good at?
I don't think you'd understand if I explained it.
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by Dearlord(m): 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2020
Klass99:

Hah!! Can you see why I say religious people are the worst sorts and they make me wary?

This poster is a male with the moniker EbenezerTriumph. On his Ebenezer profile, he wrote Jesus is the only way to God and that he is hid in Christ with God..........yet see what he has posted here with an alternate moniker.

Ebenezer, don't go and delete that profile text so people can see what a hypocrite you truly are.

I guess you hide under the cloak of religion even on Facebook, as you have done here on NL, to display your true colours.

Be extremely cautious of people who are quick to mention or bring God into every matter or quick to profess faith of any kind (when they weren't asked and a situation didn't warrant their public announcement)

You're a bigger hypocrite than I thought sef. The demons just trippled their house party over this post and your matter. Continue ridiculing yourself with false claims of being in Christ.

Thank goodness that I am not the only one sporting it

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by EbenezerTriumph: 9:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
Dearlord:

Thank goodness that I am not the only one sporting it
I'm not the same person as the poster.
Don't mind that girl.
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by OmejeGuy: 9:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
FrustratedLady:
widows are very lonely and desperate.
I can't count how many widows that have begged me for sex and are even willing to empty their accounts for me.
Widows are the easiest prey on Facebook, just promise them marriage and love and watch how they worship and lick you down to your feet.
I only add widows on my Facebook account, no karma or magun involved.

So behind the frustrated lady is a man. (f) deceives
Re: Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House by kay29000(m): 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

I suspect they make up these stories. This is my area, and I don't know any Yaba close in the area mentioned.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife / See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do / Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.