Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Mistakes You Make When Dating A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mistakes You Make When Dating A Man (190 Views)

The Costly Mistake Many Men Make When Choosing A Marriage Partner / When Dating A Woman Who Is An Asset, You Get Texts Such As These!! / 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mistakes You Make When Dating A Man by 21Ebisco: 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
There is some little mistakes you do as a woman without knowing that is why a guy treat you anyhow as if you are nothing, whereas you are a precious being that deserve to be love and taken care of. So just read this my article carefully as woman if you truly want to have true value in the front of that guy that you love because men heart and character is what is hard to be predicted. So without wasting much of your time let me explain well things to you in a way that you can understand it so that a guy cannot treat you anyhow.

Believing You Can Change Him.

The mistake most of you girls make when you are dating a guy is believing always that a guy will change. I don’t mean that you should not give your man time or work on your man to see that he changed his bad ways. But all am trying to say is this, a man who love you will changed naturally on his own, not you forcing him to change. Because if a guy love and care for you and see that doing this or that will make you leave him, then without you even telling him, he will change.

Don’t try to force yourself on a man all because you love him, just know that you are a woman that a man who love you will make you more happy than that one you love because instead of him struggling to make you laugh, happy or do things that will please you. He will feel less concern and you will be the one doing what he should be doing to you.

Don’t forget that is the duty of a man to show love, caring and protection to you. And not you the woman doing so, because your duty as a woman is to help, advice, console and help him in some things he may not bother much to do as a man that he is. So please my dear just take not of this for your own good.

Over Trusting

You do make this mistake always and this is one the things that make a man treat you anyhow. The truth is this, don’t trust a guy too much because if you do you are digging your own heart break and causing yourself pain. Let me tell you something men don’t worth showing much trust, i don’t say is not good to trust your man but just know that you should be ready to expect anything from him as long as you two are not married.

Unless you are marry to a man will you say he can’t cheat or he can’t leave you but as long as you too are still dating, don’t say he can’t cheat and expect anything. Because you don’t use rope to tie him to you so just trust him on few things like character but not in so much bigger things because doing so will make you get hurt when the unexpected happen.

Believing In All He Said

I don’t say that you should not believe the words of your man but all am trying to say here is this, let say that a guy cheat on you and you notice or may you caught him doing so and he started preaching to you, saying that he will change or that is the work of devil and maybe you forgive out of love and still, he continue doing so and started saying the same thing. My dear the truth is this stop doing so to guys.

If a man is always cheating on you and you keep forgiving, then ask yourself this, on till when will i stop doing so because doing so you are degrading yourself and making yourself so cheap to the man.

4.Confronting A Man When He Hurt You.

The reason why i put this last is for you to take a good caution of this as a lady. Because most of you ladies don’t know that confronting a man who hurt you is not always good but that don’t mean you should not tell him when he hurt you but what am saying is this. Let say your man cheat on you and you notice it and decide to go and confront him and you do that and he brain wash you as a man he is, because no matter what a man is a man, he must convince you that is why he is man.

So all am saying here is that everything is not all about confronting and shouting but at times is good to just take action and make a decision. If he left you for another lady don’t rush and confront him, because he will brain wash you and end up dating you and another girl but instead control yourself and make a decision to go, because there is a guy out there that will value more than he do.

To Be Continue Next Week. Comment Below Please if You Love

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/mistakes-you-make-when-dating-a-man/

(1) (Reply)

Youtubers Thread / Start Recharge Card Printing Business / Inspiring Excellence Business Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.