Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,491 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Nigerians Worry Over The Health Of ‘mr. Ibu’ As Viral Photo Of Him Shows His Bad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Worry Over The Health Of ‘mr. Ibu’ As Viral Photo Of Him Shows His Bad (972 Views)

Donjazzy, Dotun, & Others Reacts As Viral Video Of Lady Seen Crying During Sex / Skales’ Neighbors Say They Are Tired Of His Bad Power Generating Set / Latasha Ngwube: I Can’t Invite Bobrisky To My Show, Due To His Bad Grammar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Worry Over The Health Of ‘mr. Ibu’ As Viral Photo Of Him Shows His Bad by 4Ebiscoo: 3:31pm On Jul 14, 2020
Nigerians around the world are worried over the health of one of their most talented comic characters, John Ikechukwu Okafor widely known as Mr. Ibu.

A photo circulating on social media sees him with a bloated which many believe he is suffering from some underlying health issues. The veteran actor does not appear to be healthy as his facial expression gives the tip that he needs medical attention before the worse happens.

Fans have called on the actor to quickly check himself into a hospital for proper healthcare.

See image below:

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/nigerians-worry-over-the-health-of-mr-ibu-as-viral-photo-of-him-shows-his-bad-health-status-see-photo/

Re: Nigerians Worry Over The Health Of ‘mr. Ibu’ As Viral Photo Of Him Shows His Bad by ColAdams: 3:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
Damn
Re: Nigerians Worry Over The Health Of ‘mr. Ibu’ As Viral Photo Of Him Shows His Bad by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:43pm On Jul 14, 2020
healthcare what?! this is the direct result of NIGERIAN FOOD... just like millions of other Nigerians.

a quick diet and some exercise would solve the problem.
Re: Nigerians Worry Over The Health Of ‘mr. Ibu’ As Viral Photo Of Him Shows His Bad by majamajic(m): 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
But he denied it last time
Re: Nigerians Worry Over The Health Of ‘mr. Ibu’ As Viral Photo Of Him Shows His Bad by Runjozi(m): 4:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
Too much beer and no exercise grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Erica Called Laycon Very Skinny, Ugly Unattractive Looking Junkie With Dread / #bbnaija: Erica Once Bathed Naked With Brighto And I - Neo (video) / "You Are My Peace" - Bbnaija Ike Celebrates Mercy Eke On Her 27th Birthday With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.