Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,073 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

NPower Volunteers To Embark On Peaceful Nationwide Protest. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPower Volunteers To Embark On Peaceful Nationwide Protest. (2222 Views)

NPOWER Volunteers To Receive Outstanding Allowance By 20th December / BREAKING NEWS: Npower Volunteers To Be Exited Into Community Police / We Will Prosecute And Deduct N90,000 From All Npower Volunteers That Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPower Volunteers To Embark On Peaceful Nationwide Protest. by MadeINchenzen2: 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
OcVoice:

You are excused!

I guess you have nothing else to say after watching the video
Excuse me !
Re: NPower Volunteers To Embark On Peaceful Nationwide Protest. by Overself: 1:10pm On Jul 15, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:
Its their right to demand for their future. This is the only time they can ever get any thing positive from the government.

Ntax volunteers were absorbed into the NIS parastatal, why not other volunteers.

Do you know the health and education sector is lacking adequate manpower, as that ministry is lacking.

Truth be told, if the originator and visoneer of this program was still in charge this program would have impacted more positively.

Imagine sending 500k graduates back to the street.
When did Ntax got absorbed into NIS parastatal? Alot lot a still working under the states inland revenue. Please throw more light into this.
Re: NPower Volunteers To Embark On Peaceful Nationwide Protest. by MadeINchenzen2: 1:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
Israeljones:

to be honest You are just wasting ur time explaining to lots here who doesnt understand what this program stood 4... most of em are just so pained and unnecessaily bereaved of any human reasoning thinking all npower beneficiaries are ghost workers.... i can confirm to u that most of the principals in the school where this beneficiaries worked are all hoping they don't get disengaged... but some people will just display their shallow thinking on forum like this thinking berating the beneficiaries is the best way to go for not benefiting too..... instead of facing the government.
You can present your case without being overly sarcastically insulting. Dont you think its absolutely shameful to start off with the talk about protesting to the government about disengaging persons who by now should be bosses of their own business as Beneficiaries of the Npower scheme.

Humans like you probably have nothing left as the remaining monetary proceeds you got via the scheme.

Perhaps u weren't saving for the raining days cos u thought Npower is your Go-to meal ticket.

perhaps the news struck you, now u have nothing to fall back on and u resort to campaigning for protesters to join your insipid movement of shame and sardonic impetus.
Re: NPower Volunteers To Embark On Peaceful Nationwide Protest. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
You can present your case without being overly sarcastically insulting. Dont you think its absolutely shameful to start off with the talk about protesting to the government about disengaging persons who by now should be bosses of their own business as Beneficiaries of the Npower scheme.

Humans like you probably have nothing left as the remaining monetary proceeds you got via the scheme.

Perhaps u weren't saving for the raining days cos u thought Npower is your Go-to meal ticket.

perhaps the news struck you, now u have nothing to fall back on and u resort to campaigning for protesters to join your insipid movement of shame and sardonic impetus.

If I have a wife with 2 kids and then the only job I depend on is npower stipend, how do you expect me to save from 30k? To crown it all, you DON'T get paid these stipends as at when due....some times they don't even pay till after 3 months and then by the time they pay in bits, you're left with little or nothing after settling debts.

You're failing to get the point here because you're pained for something I can't lay my hands on. No one is saying they shouldn't employ batch C, but fulfill the promise you made to batch A and B.
Re: NPower Volunteers To Embark On Peaceful Nationwide Protest. by MadeINchenzen2: 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2020
OcVoice:

If I have a wife with 2 kids and then the only job I depend on is npower stipend, how do you expect me to save from 30k? To crown it all, you DON'T get paid these stipends as at when due....some times they don't even pay till after 3 months and then by the time they pay in bits, you're left with little or nothing after settling debts.

You're failing to get the point here because you're pained for something I can't lay my hands on. No one is saying they shouldn't employ batch C, but fulfill the promise you made to batch A and B.
I know a handful of Npower beneficiaries in worse situations than you are painting who are doing fantastically well, right now they careless about any goverment promise.

Does it mean they are more intelligent, smart or more creative than the rest of you guys who are sleeping on a bicycle waiting on a careless government to keep to their promise?

So spare that excuse !
Re: NPower Volunteers To Embark On Peaceful Nationwide Protest. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
I know a handful of Npower beneficiaries in worse situations than you are painting who are doing fantastically well

So spare that excuse !

That's a big FAT lie. The beneficiaries you mentioned above are the ones with jobs and they usually don't go to their PPA. Npower is just an additional income to them. They are the reason people think npower is free money. You're saying this because you want to "win" the argument. Search within your heart and tell yourself the truth.

Npower is the only job some of us have and we do it with all our hearts, whilst taking care of our small family with the stipend.

4 Likes

Re: NPower Volunteers To Embark On Peaceful Nationwide Protest. by MadeINchenzen2: 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
You guys should stop bothering the government and take charge of your lives. If the system is beyond your acceptance then hustle hard and obtain a visa. Fly to your dream country !
Re: NPower Volunteers To Embark On Peaceful Nationwide Protest. by MadeINchenzen2: 1:59pm On Jul 15, 2020
OcVoice:

That's a big FAT lie. The beneficiaries you mentioned above are the ones with jobs and they usually don't go to their PPA. Npower is just an additional income to them. They are the reason people think npower is free money. You're saying this because you want to "win" the argument. Search within your heart and tell yourself the truth.

Npower is the only job some of us have and we do it with all our hearts, whilst taking care of our small family with the stipend.
sit there and continuing assuming and giving excuses !
Re: NPower Volunteers To Embark On Peaceful Nationwide Protest. by Ezypretty: 2:00pm On Jul 15, 2020
Peaceful protest all the way. Afolabi promised beneficiaries permanence if Mr President returns to power but now they want to dump them
Re: NPower Volunteers To Embark On Peaceful Nationwide Protest. by MadeINchenzen2: 2:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
OcVoice:

Even with a family of 5... I can start a business with 30k that can give me equal returns in one month. so leave those excuses.
Re: NPower Volunteers To Embark On Peaceful Nationwide Protest. by MadeINchenzen2: 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ezypretty:
Peaceful protest all the way. Afolabi promised beneficiaries permanence if Mr President returns to power but now they want to dump them
Those who understands the Nigerian government have long used 10% of that scheme to better their lives for good.

They needed funds for their lucrative ideas... they got it, now they are better of.

You guys should continue waiting for Mr Afolabi who is probably thinking about the best possible way to dump batch A and B and not give them a soft landing.
Re: NPower Volunteers To Embark On Peaceful Nationwide Protest. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
You guys should stop bothering the government and take charge of your lives. If the system is beyond your acceptance then hustle hard and obtain a visa. Fly to your dream country !

Bothering the government you say?!

First, let me remind you that there was nothing like FMHDSD before. Sadiya was never in the government before. That ministry was formed because we helped and supported buhari's 2nd term bid.

Second, we risked our lives traveling for campaign just to see PMB win election, and that was the reason they promised us permanency.

Now, are you aware that the boko Haram illiterate members who has killed and wasted a lot of souls and later denounced their membership are being reformed by the government far better than the graduates who have been teaching and impacting lives and even supported their 2nd term?

How on Earth are we bothering them now? When we risked our lives for them, we never bothered them. With all the monies politicians embezzle every now and then, how on Earth would you ever think, that giving better jobs to npower beneficiaries would mean that we are bothering the government?

1 Like

Re: NPower Volunteers To Embark On Peaceful Nationwide Protest. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Even with a family of 5... I can start a business with 30k that can give me equal returns in one month. so leave those excuses.

With a family of 5, and without any other income, you can start with 30k?

This is laughable! You just shot yourself in the leg.

Thank you for this.

3 Likes

Re: NPower Volunteers To Embark On Peaceful Nationwide Protest. by AutosBay(m): 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
Very laughable
Re: NPower Volunteers To Embark On Peaceful Nationwide Protest. by MadeINchenzen2: 2:24pm On Jul 15, 2020
OcVoice:

Bothering the government you say?!

First, let me remind you that there was nothing like FMHDSD before. Sadiya was never in the government before. That ministry was formed because we helped and supported buhari's 2nd term bid.

Second, we risked our lives traveling for campaign just to see PMB win election, and that was the reason they promised us permanency.

Now, are you aware that the boko Haram illiterate members who has killed and wasted a lot of souls and later denounced their membership are being reformed by the government far better than the graduates who have been teaching and impacting lives and even supported their 2nd term?

How on Earth are we bothering them now? When we risked our lives for them, we never bothered them. With all the monies politicians embezzle every now and then, how on Earth would you ever think, that giving better jobs to npower beneficiaries would mean that we are bothering the government?

Nigerian government is not moved by peaceful nor violent protests. The only way the government will comply is if you can threaten to attack a national treasure with a strict request of your share of the national cake.

The system has made Nigerians resort to taking their share by force and not peaceful conduct. Just like the Naija Delta militant and the rest.

No one ever achieved anything with peaceful protests, so long Nigeria is concerned. Protests might work in a democratic dispensation and you know quite well that it is not the case in Nigeria.

You have rights but you are not allowed to use it and if you press on to exercise it you might be a victim of accidental discharge via a DSS AK 47 rifle.

Do not forget what happened to Sowore and his #RevolutionNow peaceful protest.

You voted this government knowing fully well that doing so is like playing 9jaBet!
Re: NPower Volunteers To Embark On Peaceful Nationwide Protest. by MadeINchenzen2: 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
OcVoice:

With a family of 5, and without any other income, you can start with 30k?
This is laughable! You just shot yourself in the leg.
Thank you for this.
oh really?
Re: NPower Volunteers To Embark On Peaceful Nationwide Protest. by Israeljones(m): 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
OcVoice:

No sir. I am not wasting my time. You need to continue to explain to them, till they succumb.

An adage in Igbo says: "That the man that talks too much continued talking till his people remained a bit for him, while the one that kept quiet, none of his people remained"

We need to continue talking. We will protest peacefully. We will expose the rot in the system. Enough is Enough!!!
Bruh i understand you... But How do you tend to convince dimwit like this one below...

MadeINchenzen2:

1 Like

Re: NPower Volunteers To Embark On Peaceful Nationwide Protest. by MadeINchenzen2: 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
Israeljones:

Bruh i understand you... But How do you tend to convince dimwit like this one below...

Its takes a person with cognitive ability to understand issues such as this one. I am not surprised. You are so engrossed with your selfish interests that you loose your sense of logical reasoning and critical analysis.

We are where we are in this country because non of you is selfless.

You are all victims of irregularities, misappropriation and sharp practices !
Re: NPower Volunteers To Embark On Peaceful Nationwide Protest. by MadeINchenzen2: 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:
Its their right to demand for their future. This is the only time they can ever get any thing positive from the government.

Ntax volunteers were absorbed into the NIS parastatal, why not other volunteers.

Do you know the health and education sector is lacking adequate manpower, as that ministry is lacking.

Truth be told, if the originator and visoneer of this program was still in charge this program would have impacted more positively.

Imagine sending 500k graduates back to the street.
The government cannot help you think with your brains... If u think disengaging batch A and B could be translated as sending them back to the street then its such a gargantuan task but a herculean shame if they cannot engage their brains with useful thoughts that can metarmophose into lucrative business ideas.

Some of you practically want the government to sleep with your wives and girlfriends too, so you can permanently remain in hibernation mode until it's time to eat or harvest.
Re: NPower Volunteers To Embark On Peaceful Nationwide Protest. by MadeINchenzen2: 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2020
AutosBay:

Exactly, I heard repentant Boko haram terrorists are been furnished by the federal government while graduates wallow in poverty
Graduates are supposed to wallow in poverty and regrets because they dont know how to make the government give them what they want and they also do not know how to engage what's is being given to them by the government.

The Nigerian educational sector is the biggest scam in the world since the beginning of civilisation.
Re: NPower Volunteers To Embark On Peaceful Nationwide Protest. by MummyIMadeIt: 3:12pm On Jul 15, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
The government cannot help you think with your brains...

Some of you practically want the government to sleep with your wives and girlfriends too, so you can permanently remain in hibernation mode until it's time to eat or harvest.

I guess you have lost the cause for demanding your rights. The government is made to serve the people and not the other way around.

The latter part of your write-up makes absolute zero sense.
Re: NPower Volunteers To Embark On Peaceful Nationwide Protest. by MummyIMadeIt: 3:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
Overself:

When did Ntax got absorbed into NIS parastatal? Alot lot a still working under the states inland revenue. Please throw more light into this.

Some are, while the others have their stay at the states level.

Such treatment should also be accorded the other volunteers or are they not graduates also?
Re: NPower Volunteers To Embark On Peaceful Nationwide Protest. by Osisinakpo(m): 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
Re: NPower Volunteers To Embark On Peaceful Nationwide Protest. by MadeINchenzen2: 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:

I guess you have lost the cause for demanding your rights. The government is made to serve the people and not the other way around.

The latter part of your write-up makes absolute zero sense.
The latter of what I said made sense... carefully read it again. Dont rush !
Re: NPower Volunteers To Embark On Peaceful Nationwide Protest. by futuremoma34: 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:

Such treatment should also be accorded the other volunteers or are they not graduates also?

Abeg stop lying jooooorr.... No N-tax beneficiaries was absorbed into NIS
Re: NPower Volunteers To Embark On Peaceful Nationwide Protest. by Overself: 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:

That's not correct! All Npower tax,were sent to their various state,to work with the inland revenue,that didn't make them a permanent staff there.
Re: NPower Volunteers To Embark On Peaceful Nationwide Protest. by MummyIMadeIt: 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2020
Overself:

That's not correct! All Npower tax,were sent to their various state,to work with the inland revenue,that didn't make them a permanent staff there.

Thanks for the clarification
Re: NPower Volunteers To Embark On Peaceful Nationwide Protest. by MummyIMadeIt: 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2020
futuremoma34:

Abeg stop lying jooooorr.... No N-tax beneficiaries was absorbed into NIS

Ok
Re: NPower Volunteers To Embark On Peaceful Nationwide Protest. by AutosBay(m): 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
I'm not sure they were absorbed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Surveyj Referral Site Is A Scam / Open Job Placement / Openings In Oracle 9i/10g, Oracle Pl/sql Scripting, Sql Scripting And Sql*loader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.