Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,150 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking (36246 Views)

26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) / Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls / Two Arrested For Kidnapping And Gang-Raping A 14-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by paulolee(m): 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
bad
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by Jamesike93: 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
What a crazy world

WELL I WANT TO TEACH VIDEO ANIMATION FOR FREE.
IF YOUR INTERESTED DM
https:///2348082262170
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by Woleett: 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2020
Useless biafuro pigs doing what they do best. I hope the government in ghana deals with them very well.

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by Duckham10: 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2020
Hmmmm.they have disgraced Nigeria.Nigerians in Ghana should tread with caution.please save a hungry soul and stomach.021887 6562. Gtb
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by jagorinho: 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
Simplyleo:
I can swear with my left hairy balls, I wasn't disappointed. cheesy

One thing that always make me laugh uncontrollably is that, whenever Nigeria's battered image is being discussed, ipob miscreants will be all over the social media screaming Buhari.

The excuse usually tendered is that "Buhari damaged Nigeria's economy", lol.

So Buhari damaged Nigeria's economy and you went abroad where milk and honey flows, yet still find yourself committing crimes. undecided

Such is the height of poppycock.
Tinubu has replaced Buhari on their " to do list" , It is very funny when you check your social media feeds and you see " these people" shouting Tinubu every where like a goat on heat, it is disturbing to say the least. The same people that have a prayer and fasting governor when the herdsmen attacked or the kerosene sharing Governor.
We all as Nigerians are responsible for our battered image, but when people that are responsible for the majority of those crimes are deflecting it on other people, then they deserve any insult they get both online and offline.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by ednut1(m): 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
nawa
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by Mescana22(m): 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
Nawa oh! Before you come country wey you no sabi please have enough money on you or your account so that when they disappoint you my brother go to park and get yourself back to Lagos!

The guy who escaped did so because he’s either tired of there yahoo hustle or he is facing pressure to catch work or they denied him access to run back until he take money! Now putting everyone in trouble!

You don’t know anyone in Ghana and you enter motor begin Dey come! The real yahoo boys are all over Accra and Trasaco enjoying police protection sef ! With better lifestyles!

Don’t be surprised that the owners of that HK is a Benin man, naso dey go carry small small boys from Benin and Warri full the whole street, some will escape and come circle to beg money and food.

Please stop going to a place you don’t have someone or no anyone

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by Factshunter: 6:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
Enoch07:
IBOS!!!! na wa

Amaka grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by Gamezi(m): 6:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
we blame our politicians for all the bad deeds in our country and still go out the countries to do the bads
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by hammer3: 6:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
met a 21-year old Nigerian, Charles Ikorohk in the company of three Ghanaians.

She said Ikorohk told the Police team that he arrived in the country from Nigeria on Wednesday, January 22, to visit a friend but could not trace him.

He said he got stranded in Accra where he met one Uzo at the Kwame Nkrumah interchange area, who later introduced him to one Arisuezo, also a Nigerian.

She said Arisuezo brought Ikorohk to Winneba and kept him in a walled house together with other young men from Nigerian.

According to DSP Oppong, Arisuezo prevented his captives from leaving the compound and subjected them to all forms of inhuman treatment and also engaged them in cyber-crime activities.

WEN U READ THE ARTICLE, U KNOW THE HEADLINE IS MISLEADING.

WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE THAT HE PREVENTED THEM FROM LEAVING HIS CUSTODY?

THEY WERE STRANDED AND HE HELPED THEM BY LETTING THEM STAY WITH HIM.

HOW IS THAT HUMAN TRAFFICKING OR KIDNAPPING? DID HE BRING THEM TO GHANA?

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by Modester1984: 6:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
The absent of Christ in a man's life means disaster is present.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by Hypocrit: 6:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
Imagine, kidnapping and enslaving their very brothers. Tufiakwa!
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by johnisaola(m): 6:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
correct your news,two Nigerian or two Biafrans ,those are Biafrans not Nigerians
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by ylaa(f): 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
The one wearing the sport wear looks like an orphan rabbit. Tufia

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by cynhamscakes(f): 6:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
The Ghanaian Government won't take it likely with them even though say no be Dem holy pass.

The rule is... Don't get caught.

Kindly contact us to place your order for your well made cakes for all occasions.
Call/whatsap 07034794947

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by martineverest(m): 6:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
That's what most Nigerian youths in Ghana does. They're into Yahoo.
exactly..that's one of the major reasons why Ghanaians aren't happy with Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by DimIsaac10(m): 6:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
Some idiots will call them IPods..... Are they not Nigerians?. we should all be ashamed abeg.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by MrBanner(m): 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
PleaseHelpMyLif:
Good people of NL good evening.

This may sound awkward but I mean it. I have to create this Monika now throw away shame just to find help here.

My only daughter (age 3yrs) is hospitalize on Sunday at Amaku General Hospital Awka, after falling down on top of a table while playing with some children. She sustaine several degree of injuries and had internal bleeding.

Please I am begging here just to save my daughter life. The amount the hospital charge me is much I can't afford it now after losing my job as a result of the pandemic.

Please help me and save my daughter no amount is too small. People said I should not post her picture here for some reason.

Fidelity Bank
Ikechukwu

Admin pls don't ban me my daughter life is at stake

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala Mukina2 Dominique Oam4j Justwise
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by hammer3: 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
GHANA MEDIA ARE FOND OF USING NIGERIA TO DRIVE TRAFFIC AND SHINE.

THEY WILL JUST BE WRITING NONSENSE AND BE MENTIONING NIGERIA, UNNECESSARY.

THEY SAY KIDNAP, HUMAN TRAFFICKING BUT WEN U READ, IT IS NON OF THE AFOREMENTIONED.

THEN THEY ADD CYBER CRIME.

GHANA IS FULL OF SHIT.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by DexterousOne(m): 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
Mescana22:
Nawa oh! Before you come country wey you no sabi please have enough money on you or your account so that when they disappoint you my brother go to park and get yourself back to Lagos!

The guy who escaped did so because he’s either tired of there yahoo hustle or he is facing pressure to catch work or they denied him access to run back until he take money! Now putting everyone in trouble!

You don’t know anyone in Ghana and you enter motor begin Dey come! The real yahoo boys are all over Accra and Trasaco enjoying police protection sef ! With better lifestyles!

Don’t be surprised that the owners of that HK is a Benin man, naso dey go carry small small boys from Benin and Warri full the whole street, some will escape and come circle to beg money and food.

Please stop going to a place you don’t have someone or no anyone

This is becoming embarrassing
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by Princedapace(m): 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
Simplyleo:
I can swear with my left hairy balls, I wasn't disappointed. cheesy

One thing that always make me laugh uncontrollably is that, whenever Nigeria's battered image is being discussed, ipob miscreants will be all over the social media screaming Buhari.

The excuse usually tendered is that "Buhari damaged Nigeria's economy", lol.

So Buhari damaged Nigeria's economy and you went abroad where milk and honey flows, yet still find yourself committing crimes. undecided

Such is the height of poppycock.

So, Hushpupi, Woodberry and Mompha are Ipob abi?

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by NaMeAboki: 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
They will never stop disgracing this country wherever they go.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by Enemyofpeace: 6:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
igbos disgracing Nigeria biafra since 100AD
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by iyapont: 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
dynicks:
For the short sighted ones and those who ain't patient enough to read through., The names mentioned are YUSUF ADENIYI okafor and duru ADEBANJO AHMED.......

So as we all can see, it's a mixed breed situation....injury to one is injury to all...

No cause for alarm!!....one Nigeria, one love!!
So zoo is no more falling funny people grin
dynicks:
For the short sighted ones and those who ain't patient enough to read through., The names mentioned are YUSUF ADENIYI okafor and duru ADEBANJO AHMED.......

So as we all can see, it's a mixed breed situation....injury to one is injury to all...

No cause for alarm!!....one Nigeria, one love!!
So zoo is no more falling funny people
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by stagger: 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
PleaseHelpMyLif:
Good people of NL good evening.

This may sound awkward but I mean it. I have to create this Monika now throw away shame just to find help here.

My only daughter (age 3yrs) is hospitalize on Sunday at Amaku General Hospital Awka, after falling down on top of a table while playing with some children. She sustaine several degree of injuries and had internal bleeding.

Please I am begging here just to save my daughter life. The amount the hospital charge me is much I can't afford it now after losing my job as a result of the pandemic.

Please help me and save my daughter no amount is too small. People said I should not post her picture here for some reason.

Fidelity Bank
Ikechukwu

Admin pls don't ban me my daughter life is at stake

What kind of parent fails to supervise his kids at this vulnerable time, know money is hard to come by?
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by Enemyofpeace: 6:22pm On Jul 14, 2020
MrBanner:

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala Mukina2 Dominique Oam4j Justwise
forget it, they don't give, they only collect. Seun has never givened anybody sisi since I know him and he is claiming to be a young millionaire. Mtcheeeeew
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by Golan007: 6:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
pickatyou:
Seriously.
Why is the heart of man so evil

Of the average Nigerian man.

There are many countries in which such atrocities aren't commonplace.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by iyapont: 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2020
Princedapace:

So, Hushpupi, Woodberry and Mompha are Ipob abi?
your people r not left out, u people r part of thoes that made Nigeria zoo,as u guys do say
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by jasent(m): 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
Sakamaje:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/07/14/two-nigerians-arrested-ghana-alleged-kidnapping-trafficking
I brought my brother to join me here in 2017.Today he has built his house. There are many business you can do here in Ghana, why some people still chose crime beats my imagination.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South Africans React To The Death Of Nigerian Man: They Should Leave Our Country / Delta Human Parts Dealers, Child Traffickers, Gunrunners Arrested / Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.