Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,556 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking (36256 Views)

26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) / Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls / Two Arrested For Kidnapping And Gang-Raping A 14-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by watchindelta(m): 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2020
This is not getting funny again! No where Nigerians name no they smell. Sometimes I just ashamed to called myself naija, too bad.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by Enemyofpeace: 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2020
PleaseHelpMyLif:
Good people of NL good evening.

This may sound awkward but I mean it. I have to create this Monika now throw away shame just to find help here.

My only daughter (age 3yrs) is hospitalize on Sunday at Amaku General Hospital Awka, after falling down on top of a table while playing with some children. She sustaine several degree of injuries and had internal bleeding.

Please I am begging here just to save my daughter life. The amount the hospital charge me is much I can't afford it now after losing my job as a result of the pandemic.

Please help me and save my daughter no amount is too small. People said I should not post her picture here for some reason.

Fidelity Bank
Ikechukwu

Admin pls don't ban me my daughter life is at stake
upon all you wroted, you didn't even wrote the amount of money you are looking for. Anyways I have tolded seun, lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique, ishilove, Vickyrotex, ajepako, iyangbali, babangbali, notoriousbabe, seunmohmoj, folake4u, bola146, funjosh, eleko1 and fatymore to send you some money
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by Yankee101: 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2020
igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by chukwuibuipob: 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
angry grin cheesy grin cheesy wink Evans fl@theadsPIGZ cool grin grin wink

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by IvarTheBoneless: 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
They can NEVER change.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by sharone21(f): 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2020
When will Nigerian men hold a family meeting to stop battering our image
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by Feggie3: 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
jagorinho:

Tinubu has replaced Buhari on their " to do list" , It is very funny when you check your social media feeds and you see " these people" shouting Tinubu every where like a goat on heat, it is disturbing to say the least. The same people that have a prayer and fasting governor when the herdsmen attacked or the kerosene sharing Governor.
We all as Nigerians are responsible for our battered image, but when people that are responsible for the majority of those crimes are deflecting it on other people, then they deserve any insult they get both online and offline.
I am Ibo but believe me I detest the level of hate Igbos practice. I can tell that majority of Igbos if they catch Tinubu by chance sitting drunk and alone. It's either they kidnap and extort him or they kill him. Their criticism of Tinubu may be either out of yearning for good governance or an act of simple jealousy....
I fear Igbos the same way I fear Fulanis.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by CODEIN: 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2020
Jonathan39

I’m still talking about how your Ibo people go about faking things right in zoogeria, the ones they cant fake, the travel to asia asking them to do a lower wuality for them to bring here, spread it market to make huge profit and calling themselves business savvy. I didnt want to mention other ills your people do like kidnapping, baby factory and the most into ritual killing for fast money.

According to Ghanaian police here, the suspects, Paul Okafor and Duru Favour, are said to be engaged in kidnapping and trafficking of young Nigerians to perpetrate cyber-crime activities in the country.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by chukwuibuipob: 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2020
ylaa:
The one wearing the sport wear looks like an orphan rabbit. Tufia
from pigs to orphan rabbit shocked grin wink cheesy grin embarassed grin shocked.Igbos don sufa
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by Princedapace(m): 6:48pm On Jul 14, 2020
iyapont:
your people r not left out, u people r part of thoes that made Nigeria zoo,as u guys do say

yes, i dont think anyone says Igbos are not into crime!

The first blame goes to the useless politicians who already made more than half the population of Nigerians criminally minded.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by saintade01(m): 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
And they keep shouting Reject Nigeria.
Yeye developers angry

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by sesan85(m): 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
Potopoto Osu people. Not surprising.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by annyz: 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by jagorinho: 6:56pm On Jul 14, 2020
Feggie3:

I am Ibo but believe me I detest the level of hate Igbos practice. I can tell that majority of Igbos if they catch Tinubu by chance sitting drunk and alone. It's either they kidnap and extort him or they kill him. Their criticism of Tinubu may be either out of yearning for good governance or an act of simple jealousy....
I fear Igbos the same way I fear Fulanis.

Both Fulanis and Igbos have the tendency to be extremists, it is just that the human life is a bit sacred to the Igbos. If you encounter a group/tribe that can not conveniently hold 2 or more faiths without hard feelings, that is a great demerit in this 21st century.
I really do not care about other tribes, but when someone consistently hits at you, such person deserves a response.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by Iceberg3: 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
As usual, coneheads grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by Jonathan39: 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
You talked about ritual killing. Ogun state rank 1st in Nigeria. Yorubas are fraudulent and 99% of your youths are fraudsters. Talking about goods, there are substandard and quality products whichever you can afford you buy
CODEIN:
Jonathan39

I’m still talking about how your Ibo people go about faking things right in zoogeria, the ones they cant fake, the travel to asia asking them to do a lower wuality for them to bring here, spread it market to make huge profit and calling themselves business savvy. I didnt want to mention other ills your people do like kidnapping, baby factory and the most into ritual killing for fast money.

According to Ghanaian police here, the suspects, Paul Okafor and Duru Favour, are said to be engaged in kidnapping and trafficking of young Nigerians to perpetrate cyber-crime activities in the country.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by CODEIN: 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2020
sharone21:
When will Nigerian men hold a family meeting to stop battering our image
The day Nigeria as an expired entity cease to exist were no tribe ever again assumes the British given nigerian identity leaving out the fulani arab killers to find their way back home.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by Coronavirus84: 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
Dpharisee:
When I heard human trafficking I thought the skull miners have exported their trade abroad from brown roofed areas, taking grown up men to go and hustle using ICT should not be described as human trafficking but unlicensed cyber operators cool
When I heard the news I knew its our Biafra brothers in action. A won Oloriburuku

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by maak400: 7:04pm On Jul 14, 2020
Simplyleo:
I can swear with my left hairy balls, I wasn't disappointed. cheesy

One thing that always make me laugh uncontrollably is that, whenever Nigeria's battered image is being discussed, ipob miscreants will be all over the social media screaming Buhari.

The excuse usually tendered is that "Buhari damaged Nigeria's economy", lol.

So Buhari damaged Nigeria's economy and you went abroad where milk and honey flows, yet still find yourself committing crimes. undecided

Such is the height of poppycock.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by CODEIN: 7:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
Jonathan39:
You talked about ritual killing. Ogun state rank 1st in Nigeria. Yorubas are fraudulent and 99% of your youths are fraudsters. Talking about goods, there are substandard and quality products whichever you can afford you buy
do you know why i know you are not just stupid but also a nuisance?

Because i was expecting you to say that and you did.

So i will tell you this....

All the ritual killings in Yorubaland are a result of the money-worshipping desperate igbos demanding for human parts for money rituals in Yorubaland. It is a fact, for every one yoruba who have decide to do money ritual, there are 30 igbos and other southern tribe in line ready on queue getting involve in it.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by James4bright(m): 7:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
Woleett:
Useless biafuro pigs doing what they do best. I hope the government in ghana deals with them very well.

Naira Marley is a fraudster

Olamide is a fraudster

Zlatan ibile is a fraudster.

But you won't see the fraud done by your own region, you bigot.

Go to Ogun state and see how yoruba boys use themselves for rituals and fraudulent activities.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by earnit1: 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
hmmm
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by kestolove95(m): 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
Some tribe have damage dix country more than politicians

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by j1mmy: 7:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
useless title

IGBOS Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by j1mmy: 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
watchindelta:
This is not getting funny again! No where Nigerians name no they smell. Sometimes I just ashamed to called myself naija, too bad.

it is caused by IGBOS, get it right!

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by Bojack(m): 7:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
IS that not Russell Westbrook
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by Agugbadin: 7:27pm On Jul 14, 2020
Nigerians exporting crime to other countries, Ghana should kill this traffickers immediately and rescue their captives. Igbo Amaka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Student Crushed To Death In Imo While Being Chased By Masquerade (Graphic Photos / Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) / Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.