Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking (36250 Views)

26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) / Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls / Two Arrested For Kidnapping And Gang-Raping A 14-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by Agugbadin: 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
j1mmy:
useless title

IGBOS Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking

This looks like a much better headline, thanks
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by Graysons: 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2020
Why is it always the Amaka people them?

4 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
Them day talk the one way them day do, these useless boys day do another one. Why these boys day damage Nigeria name Na.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by RPG2020(m): 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2020
All this southern California guys make una hide us

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2020
kill them and ban nigerians from ur country

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 14, 2020
j1mmy:
useless title

IGBOS Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking
wen they commit crime they claim nigeria, later they will say they are Igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
Igbo ndi oma ekenem unu!!!

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by PenSniper: 7:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
They have crime well-embedded in their gene.
Don't ask me, you know them, shey ?
Look towards the orient.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by AnanseK(m): 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
Paul Okafor and Duru Favor, two Fulani Herdsmen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by 1759ademola(m): 8:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
Pls have you killed them, they're blocking opportunities for we the good Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by MetaPhysical: 8:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
According to police, the suspects, Paul Okafor and Duru Favour , are said to be engaged in kidnapping and trafficking of young Nigerians to perpetrate cyber-crime activities in the country.

Before nko...who do we expect to see if no be Okafor? Mmmtcheeew.

I bet he is from Anambra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by MiaBeer(m): 8:41pm On Jul 14, 2020
PowerOfLove:

Lol. grin

Brothers and sisters of Nigerian, please help your brother.
At home, we can't boast of what will be our next meal all attributed to school closure and non-receiving of salary. Serious starving in the house (myself, wife, 3 children which the last one is just 5 months old and then an in-law). If not that I am strong and resilient, some people would have contemplated something else being in my condition. Please any help you can offer would give a new hope...hope to be strong and conquer the situation. Nothing is too small please. Thanks a million.

200-7443-321
Zenith Bank
O. U.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by Jonathan39: 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2020
Your foolishness is glaring. Why is it not rampant in SouthEast? Skull miners grin
CODEIN:
do you know why i know you are not just stupid but also a nuisance?

Because i was expecting you to say that and you did.

So i will tell you this....

All the ritual killings in Yorubaland are a result of the money-worshipping desperate igbos demanding for human parts for money rituals in Yorubaland. It is a fact, for every one yoruba who have decide to do money ritual, there are 30 igbos and other southern tribe in line ready on queue getting involve in it.

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by rukis360(m): 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
Dem bust hk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by Dreyton36: 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
E work for me no mean say e go work for uche

Las Las all those ones go also they claim Yahoo boys , supposing their plan worked out now them go they pop bottles , carry girls with wicked yansh , they puff shisha
Making the real hustlers to ask themselves why has God forsaken them , not knowing it's all vanity upon vanity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by haryorbarmie83(m): 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
Winneba a peaceful community, my naija brother's don dey spoil there since I was in winneba, giving winneba girls Belle and run away. Their hundreds of bastards in winneba today. Naija when are we going to change our ways.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by Torture2020: 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2020
[s]
hammer3:
GHANA MEDIA ARE FOND OF USING NIGERIA TO DRIVE TRAFFIC AND SHINE.

THEY WILL JUST BE WRITING NONSENSE AND BE MENTIONING NIGERIA, UNNECESSARY.

THEY SAY KIDNAP, HUMAN TRAFFICKING BUT WEN U READ, IT IS NON OF THE AFOREMENTIONED.

THEN THEY ADD CYBER CRIME.

GHANA IS FULL OF SHIT.
[/s]
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by EncoreTrades(m): 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2020
PowerOfLove:

Lol. grin

Brothers and sisters of Nigerian, please help your brother.
At home, we can't boast of what will be our next meal all attributed to school closure and non-receiving of salary. Serious starving in the house (myself, wife, 3 children which the last one is just 5 months old and then an in-law). If not that I am strong and resilient, some people would have contemplated something else being in my condition. Please any help you can offer would give a new hope...hope to be strong and conquer the situation. Nothing is too small please. Thanks a million.

200-7443-321
Zenith Bank
O. U.

Bro I feel your pain...especially having extra mouth to take care of...don’t give up...it is really hard but the God will put our trust in...will not fail you:

Though it is a token...I sent something to you...buy stuff for your beautiful baby...he/she is innocent for this condition made worse by heartless and corrupt politicians...but God will surely visit them one way or the other...Remain Bless:

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by chubinwa(m): 9:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
E don be for this ones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by Johnlegacy57: 10:24pm On Jul 14, 2020
dynicks:
For the short sighted ones and those who ain't patient enough to read through., The names mentioned are YUSUF ADENIYI okafor and duru ADEBANJO AHMED.......

So as we all can see, it's a mixed breed situation....injury to one is injury to all...

No cause for alarm!!....one Nigeria, one love!!
say no to tribalism

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by sadi78: 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2020
Let me check thier names?

Okay they are the ones!
Is Just bizness as usual !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by PowerOfLove: 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2020
EncoreTrades:

Bro I feel your pain...especially having extra mouth to take care of...don’t give up...it is really hard but the God will put our trust in...will not fail you:

Though it is a token...I sent something to you...buy stuff for your beautiful baby...he/she is innocent for this condition made worse by heartless and corrupt politicians...but God will surely visit them one way or the other...Remain Bless:

Received. God bless you. It will really go a long way. Thanks and God bless once again.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by emeka1759(m): 11:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
NCAN over to you

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
we need to wake up and KILL OUR LEADERS then KILL OURSELVES angry
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by StubbornGENIUS: 11:35pm On Jul 14, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:
we need to wake up and KILL OUR LEADERS then KILL OURSELVES angry
Why nah?ABEG We don't need to kill everybody.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by responsibleguy(m): 11:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
Woleett:
Useless biafuro pigs doing what they do best. I hope the government in ghana deals with them very well.

Go and get sense.. Mumu
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by responsibleguy(m): 11:41pm On Jul 14, 2020
Mescana22:
Nawa oh! Before you come country wey you no sabi please have enough money on you or your account so that when they disappoint you my brother go to park and get yourself back to Lagos!

The guy who escaped did so because he’s either tired of there yahoo hustle or he is facing pressure to catch work or they denied him access to run back until he take money! Now putting everyone in trouble!

You don’t know anyone in Ghana and you enter motor begin Dey come! The real yahoo boys are all over Accra and Trasaco enjoying police protection sef ! With better lifestyles!

Don’t be surprised that the owners of that HK is a Benin man, naso dey go carry small small boys from Benin and Warri full the whole street, some will escape and come circle to beg money and food.

Please stop going to a place you don’t have someone or no anyone

Bro, u na correct man wey understand wetin play for there. Me self live for Accra n u no go hear dis kind nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by uvie66: 11:55pm On Jul 14, 2020
Okafor, Okafor, that name rings a bell, it is no more Malaysia ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by rastafarian: 2:14am On Jul 15, 2020
If it is in Nigeria nw they'll say it is Fulani herdsmen
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by hammer3: 3:53am On Jul 15, 2020
Torture2020:
[s][/s]

IT IS A SHAME THAT NON OF YOU CAN READ.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking by Heavensent01(m): 5:52am On Jul 15, 2020
this is the kind of guys I want Ghana govt to help us demolished, these kind of beast should not make it back to Nigeria alive or else they will continue their nuisance

imagine trafficking and using your fellow Nigerians in a country they detest you is quite sad

may these two idiots get spiritual justice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Delta Human Parts Dealers, Child Traffickers, Gunrunners Arrested / Student Crushed To Death In Imo While Being Chased By Masquerade (Graphic Photos / "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.