Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,995 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! (3597 Views)

Biafra: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Family Speaks Way Forward / For The Last Time Before It Finally Becomes A Hate Speech / BREAKING: Biafra Finally Grants Nnamdi Kanu’s Co-agitators Bail - Abuja Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by Bighead9: 5:20am On Jul 15, 2020
Trash

Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by selemempe: 5:55am On Jul 15, 2020
Guestlander:

It is easier for a camel � to pass through the eye of a needle.
why are yorubas praying for Biafra to fail? Have you ever seen an Igbo praying for your Oduduwa Republic to fail?
What exactly is wrong with black people. Always wishing other black people failure for no reason

1 Like

Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by oyatz(m): 6:32am On Jul 15, 2020
From which Electricity Generating Station sir?

Light1259:
I can't wait oh.
At least we will have a steady power supply unlike the Zoo

1 Like

Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by Noerection: 6:48am On Jul 15, 2020
Emvico34:
BIAFRA is going this year. Mark my word
we have been marking it since 1967 yet no Biafra.
I beg for how long we will be marking?
Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by pretyval: 7:59am On Jul 15, 2020
Make MTN no even try come abeg....
Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 15, 2020
sageb:
Remove Rivers state and Akwa Ibom from that your utopia potopoto nation
Shut up ...when the time comes vote no

1 Like

Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by nijabazaar: 9:10am On Jul 15, 2020
Please let this become reality
Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by Frankdaz9: 9:13am On Jul 15, 2020
This is my prayer day and night! Biafra is a beautiful country and everything about it is also beautiful. I just bought this beautiful biafran shoe yesterday.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by Light1259: 9:51am On Jul 15, 2020
oyatz:

In Ghana which Electricity Generating Station are they using Sir?
Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by selemempe: 10:45am On Jul 15, 2020
oyatz:

Ethiopia is a landlocked country yet it has steady power supply.
Even Benin Republic has
Nigeria is the worst country in Africa in terms of electricity.
Biafra will develop electricity the same way Cameroon has.
Keep celebrating mediocrity because of 2023 election

1 Like

Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by NLandIsHypocrit: 10:46am On Jul 15, 2020
Nova1988:
Please let this be true

So that all the fat pork can leave our lagLa and Abuja for us grin
Yes we will leave it for you but not for free, by the time you're done paying for all the landed structure within your territories, all the money you people are stuffing and stealing now would have remain 0.001% grin

1 Like

Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by Fantasticcc: 10:53am On Jul 15, 2020
oyatz:

seriously?so how is Nigeria generating its electricity
Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 15, 2020
Guestlander:

You have to be kidding. Majority of ibos are outside of iboland, the few left behind are demolishing each other's homes with bulldozer. Imagine what will happen when all of you have nowhere else to go.
I hope they won't be using dynamite to level whole villages by then.
hahahahaha
Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by oyatz(m): 9:24am On Jul 16, 2020
Please name 3 electricity generation companies presently on 'Biafran territory'

Or do you think Biafra will be 'importing' electricity?

Honestly, to tell you the truth,the first 10 years will be very challenging for Biafra and other succeeding countries from the break up of Nigeria.

There are so many problems that will crop up in the new Countries after the break up which many people fail to envisage.

Fantasticcc:
seriously?so how is Nigeria generating its electricity
Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by oyatz(m): 11:17am On Jul 16, 2020
It's very difficult to have intelligent discussions with most Nigerians because they easily resort to emotional ranting (most will resort to insults and cursing) instead of intelligent responses.

What am I celebrating ? How did suddenly conclude I am celebrating and the cause of the celebration is 2023?

Itstead of you to highlight how Biafra will get electricity and the expected time frame to achieve it, you left the subject matter and started making unsubstantiated allegations about me.

selemempe:
Ethiopia is a landlocked country yet it has steady power supply.
Even Benin Republic has
Nigeria is the worst country in Africa in terms of electricity.
Biafra will develop electricity the same way Cameroon has.
Keep celebrating mediocrity because of 2023 election
Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by bigpriik: 11:55am On Jul 16, 2020
oyatz:
It's very difficult to have intelligent discussions with most Nigerians because they easily resort to emotional ranting (most will resort to insults and cursing) instead of intelligent responses.

What am I celebrating ? How did suddenly conclude I am celebrating and the cause of the celebration is 2023?

Itstead of you to highlight how Biafra will get electricity and the expected time frame to achieve it, you left the subject matter and started making unsubstantiated allegations about me.

Oga when we get to the bridge we will cross it.afonja you should worry more about fulani plans to take over your oyo in few years time just as the took over illorin and kabba , you guys are cowards you rather flee to Benin republic than defend you ancestral land spits you think Amotekun can save you ABI? Sorry just just let Amotekun kill any fulani man You will see the full wrath of you masters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by T9ksy(m): 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
LaboPolitics:
Biafra- the biggest fear of ewedu yorubars. grin

Whenever they hear the word, dem go dey shake fukefuke like pepeye. cheesy

Yeah, in your dreams whilst the reality is that most yorubers don't give a d.a.mn about your biafra.

As a matter of fact, we will like you to have your own country. Hopefully then, all your fellow "developers" littering all the nooks and crannies of our region will be required to develop your new nation and turn it into "Dubai of Africa", in a jiffy.

Somehow though, am not holding my breadth for the mere reason that i know you folks will still need to migrate to our blessed region, to hustle for your daily bread.
Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by oyatz(m): 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2020
This is not relevant to the question.

You should have said, Biafra will generate electricity from Hydroelectric Dam over River X,Y,Z or from Gas fired Therma plants or from Wind energy etc.

How many of these power generating Stations are presently in Operation in the Anambra, Abia,Imo, Enugu or Ebonyi?

If these aren't presently in Operation, how long do you think it will take to construct these plants and how do you plan to get these funds for the projects?

How do Biafra plan to get Petrol, Kerosene, Gas or Diesel oil?

These are pertinent questions you should be asking Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB and not just to assume that all problems will be solved once Biafra is declared and that Biafra will suddenly be like Sweden, Singapore or Canada.

It's better to start some of these development now so to ease some developmental hiccups if Biafra is suddenly created.

Light1259:

In Ghana which Electricity Generating Station are they using Sir?

1 Like

Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by PIMPAR: 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
oyatz:

That's the big question the brain dead IPoB have refused to ask their coward diletor
Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by PIMPAR: 12:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
oyatz:
This is not relevant to the question.

You should have said, Biafra will generate electricity from Hydroelectric Dam over River X,Y,Z or from Gas fired Therma plants or from Wind energy etc.

How many of these power generating Stations are presently in Operation in the Anambra, Abia,Imo, Enugu or Ebonyi?

If these aren't presently in Operation, how long do you think it will take to construct these plants and how do you plan to get these funds for the projects?

How do Biafra plan to get Petrol, Kerosene, Gas or Diesel oil?

These are pertinent questions you should be asking Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB and not just to assume that all problems will be solved once Biafra is declared and that Biafra will suddenly be like Sweden, Singapore or Canada.

It's better to start some of these development now so to ease some developmental hiccups if Biafra is suddenly created.

Ignore these little kids. Their brain is too shallow to ask critical question
Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by oyatz(m): 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
The issues being discussed is 24 hour regular electricity supply in Biafra. It has nothing to do with Afonja and how bad the Yorubas are( You can open another thread about that on another day).

Saying we will cross the bridge when we get there doesn't show any serious plan and not a good response to such questions.

Development of Nations are not secrets, they are publicly debated in parliaments, on print and electronic media, campaign grounds etc.

bigpriik:

Oga when we get to the bridge we will cross it.afonja you should worry more about fulani plans to take over your oyo in few years time just as the took over illorin and kabba , you guys are cowards you rather flee to Benin republic than defend you ancestral land spits you think Amotekun can save you ABI? Sorry just just let Amotekun kill any fulani man You will see the full wrath of you masters.
Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by selemempe: 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2020
oyatz:

ogbeni I know you too well. You wouldn't give two shìts about how Biafra will get electricity. Your interest lie solely in the negative
Intellectual conversation kiiii you there
Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by selemempe: 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2020
oyatz:

Honestly, to tell you the truth,the first 10 years will be very challenging for Biafra and other succeeding countries from the break up of Nigeria.

There are so many problems that will crop up in the new Countries after the break up which many people fail to envisage.

at the bolded....so? Hasn't the last 60 years of Nigeria's independence been agony.
Nobody is failing to envisage anything. Stop trying to sound smart. Nigeria's problem is primarily because it isn't really a nation in the real sense of the word. Patriotism is very low in Nigeria. Lower than any other countries in the world.
I can swear that as fashola said, giving Nigeria electricity is not rocket science. Poorer African countries have electricity

1 Like

Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by Fantasticcc: 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
oyatz:

Did this question stop Singapore,isreal,czech and the rest from becoming a nation.don't sound like a hateful nigerian man.
1 We will build a coal power station in Enugu luckily we have enough coal for that and BTW south Africa generates most of there electricity from coal.
2 We can also build a hydroelectric power plant on our river Niger or many rivers we have.

3 We can also generate electricity through steam generation unit,lucky we have abundant gas reserve in IMO state.

So you see generating 24/7 lights is not rocket science like how you Nigerians make it seem.it will be hard for us in the beginning just like every new country plus the fact the Nigerian govt intentionally built every industry outside biafran land but with determination and patriotism we shall overcome and become the best in Africa.
Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by oyatz(m): 6:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
You are the only one that tried to answer some of my questions (others simply flared up with insults and curses) but you still have this funny fixed mindset that I hate Biafra or anyone trying to discuss the pros and cons of seccession is against Biafra.
I am 100% in support of creation of Biafria for those who want it. However, this can NOT be achieved on social media or without the involvement of the Igbo political leaders and the support of the rest of Nigeria.
Most Biafran enthusiasts simply curse, abuse and insults other Nigerians on this matter.

As much as Biafra is being touted as the solution to the problems of Nigeria (or some parts of Nigeria), there are certain challenges that will still crop up and it's better we start addressing them now.

Thanks for your response.

Fantasticcc:
Did this question stop Singapore,isreal,czech and the rest from becoming a nation.don't sound like a hateful nigerian man.
1 We will build a coal power station in Enugu luckily we have enough coal for that and BTW south Africa generates most of there electricity from coal.
2 We can also build a hydroelectric power plant on our river Niger or many rivers we have.

3 We can also generate electricity through steam generation unit,lucky we have abundant gas reserve in IMO state.

So you see generating 24/7 lights is not rocket science like how you Nigerians make it seem.it will be hard for us in the beginning just like every new country plus the fact the Nigerian govt intentionally built every industry outside biafran land but with determination and patriotism we shall overcome and become the best in Africa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akeredolu: Amotekun Not In Rivalry With Other Security Agencies / Warehouse Of Stolen Billions Discover In Makurdi / Court Case Against My Polling Unit Presiding Officer (PO) And Inec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.