Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Have You Ever Felt Someone Exchanged You At Birth? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Felt Someone Exchanged You At Birth? (564 Views)

Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? / Have You Ever Felt Like Committing Suicide Before? How Did You Overcome? / Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Felt Someone Exchanged You At Birth? by Mrshape: 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
Some people use to have the feelings that there parents are rich but maybe a nurse exchanged them to poor parents
Have you had that thought or something similar ?
Re: Have You Ever Felt Someone Exchanged You At Birth? by Rossonero: 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
Nah..for some of us nah for house mama born us put
Re: Have You Ever Felt Someone Exchanged You At Birth? by VillageBus(m): 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2020
I dey always feel like dat, but I be carbon copy of my grandfather.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Felt Someone Exchanged You At Birth? by graciously03(f): 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2020
After dad's beating

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Felt Someone Exchanged You At Birth? by flyingpig: 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2020
Mrshape:
Some people use to have the feelings that there parents are rich but maybe a nurse exchanged them to poor parents
Have you had that thought or something similar ?

Yeap I once had that feeling. It was when i was in teenage btw 15-17 years old. I used to also dream that one lonely and mid-aged American couple would come and adopt me so i can live American dream grin

Too much Hollywood influence undecided

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Felt Someone Exchanged You At Birth? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2020
Lol that was back then as a kid after those beatings or too much scolding grin
Re: Have You Ever Felt Someone Exchanged You At Birth? by Mrshape: 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
McBrooklyn:
Lol that was back then as a kid after those beatings or too much scolding grin
Yes after beating you just said my mind.

Severally I will be saying no be this man born me
Re: Have You Ever Felt Someone Exchanged You At Birth? by longetivity(m): 10:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
i reason am no mean say my pikins go reason am
Re: Have You Ever Felt Someone Exchanged You At Birth? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
Mrshape:

Yes after beating you just said my mind.

Severally I will be saying no be this man born me

Swears! Dad no too dey beat but Mum chei seems she studied beatings and punishments as a special course dunno Lol... But Man's grateful for all those beatings and punishments now even though twas unnecessary at times but damn me sef dey quite stubborn then but damn youthful exuberance issa bïtch hahaha grin
Re: Have You Ever Felt Someone Exchanged You At Birth? by Vyzz: 11:55pm On Jul 14, 2020
As for Mua.....

Na my mama born me.... I never doubt that....

But sometimes I would imagine that I have a twin brother who was snatched from my mama at the hospital..... I used to ask my mama why she had to go to the hospital to born me....

I dey imagine say one day I go meet my twin brother....
Re: Have You Ever Felt Someone Exchanged You At Birth? by illicit(m): 12:34am On Jul 15, 2020
Sometimes I will think how do I know I am alive actually

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Igbo Man Negotiating With Girlfriend Goes Viral / Who Remembers That African Facebook Group made by a Ghanaian / Masturbation Is Better Than Sleeping With Just Anyone - Sandra Benede Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.