Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,071 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Video Of Igbo Man Negotiating With Girlfriend Goes Viral - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video Of Igbo Man Negotiating With Girlfriend Goes Viral (566 Views)

Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) / My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Igbo Man Negotiating With Girlfriend Goes Viral by vivilafrosh(f): 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2020
A video of a man negotiating his peace of mind with his girlfriend has gone viral. In the video, the couple who are from the Eastern part of Nigeria, as they could be heard speaking Igbo, negotiating what life without stress could cost.

In the video, the man was heard telling his girlfriend to layout the contract/ agreement properly and she promised not to stress him if he can pay N500k for a month, he however agreed to her demand but the young lady seemed surprised as she exclaimed in shock asking if he was seriously going to pay her N500k for a month without stress.

https://lailasnews.com/1-month-without-stress-n500k-man-negotiates-with-girlfriend-video/

(1) (Reply)

Who Remembers That African Facebook Group made by a Ghanaian / This lady in my compound want my friendship on Whatsapp only / Masturbation Is Better Than Sleeping With Just Anyone - Sandra Benede Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.