Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,706 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Advice Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Needed (478 Views)

Advice Needed! Is Unhappiness A Good Reason For Divorce? / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / Advice Needed: On The Verge Of Hitting My Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed by Lordfave98: 10:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
Please I need an advice on this issue, am a student hustling to survive and sponsor myself in school, I joined a security outfit in my school, FUTO in Febuary and up to this very minute, we are yet to be payed, towards the ending of last month, I met one of my colleague who is also a student explaining my plight that am really at the brink of extintion due to no money to eat and take of myself during this lockdown. He then told me that there was an avenue in which I could get a loan without collateral but they were Cult guys and I would pay triple the amount of whatever I borrowed, out of desperation I accepted the terms and went ahead to borrow the sum of #20,000 to pay #60,000 because at that period we were promised by our employers that we would be paid soon and mind you am being owed the sum of #135,000. with that in mind i was given 14th being today to pay the money back but the issue now is that we haven't been paid still, I got a call by one of them this evening concerning the issue.
Re: Advice Needed by Lordfave98: 11:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
I tried explaining to him the issue on ground but he didn't want to hear me out, threatening me that if he comes to find me in school tomorrow with his men and i don't have his money, it would be bad for me and now am confused and sacred on what to do because this guys are heartless and can do and undo. I seriously need your advice and help on what to do. Lalasticlala please move this to the frontpage, its urgent.
Re: Advice Needed by Ningen(m): 11:34pm On Jul 14, 2020
Why involve yourself with cult guys?? shocked

Shit. You're too broke to even motivate police to protect you. Man, you've go into hiding for now.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:42pm On Jul 14, 2020
go tell your story to your security outfit... and tell them they MUST pay you today!

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by Lordfave98: 8:11am On Jul 15, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
go tell your story to your security outfit... and tell them they MUST pay you today!
The problem is we have gone on strings of protest to the VC's office but we are been told there is no money in the school's account due to the ongoing pandemic, that our director should go and source for a loan to pay us, which our director has rejected vehemently, that the school has to pay him before he can pay us.
Re: Advice Needed by Lordfave98: 8:14am On Jul 15, 2020
Ningen:
Why involve yourself with cult guys?? shocked
It Was Out of desperation. Shit happens at times.
Ningen:
You're too broke to even motivate police to protect you. Man, you've go into hiding for now.
Ok, Thanks.
Re: Advice Needed by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2020
Lordfave98:
The problem is we have gone on strings of protest to the VC's office but we are been told there is no money in the school's account due to the ongoing pandemic, that our director should go and source for a loan to pay us, which our director has rejected vehemently, that the school has to pay him before he can pay us.

then go PROTEST in the school (again and again) until the money comes out... begging online for handouts is not the solution.
Re: Advice Needed by Lordfave98: 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

then go PROTEST in the school (again and again) until the money comes out... begging online for handouts is not the solution.
I wasn't asking for anything but honest opinions.

(1) (Reply)

The Five Magic Words / What To Do When Your Wife Has No Desire For Sex / Please I Need A Andriod Phone Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.