Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Biafra: Igbos Takes Case To China Traditionally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Igbos Takes Case To China Traditionally (402 Views)

"If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede / You Cant Achieve Biafra, Igbos Own Half Of Nigeria - Bala Mohammed Tells IPOB / Biafra: Igbos I Warned You About Ijaws[video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Igbos Takes Case To China Traditionally by amNIGERIA: 12:39am On Jul 15, 2020
Biafra: Igbos takes case to China traditionally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Alg9fHZ9Nz4

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Takes Case To China Traditionally by kettykings: 1:32am On Jul 15, 2020
so young igbo turfs are still marrying chinese , last time i checked a lot of our guys married Germans while some are getting married to Europeans now chinese. if you project well enough you will realize where the igbo nation is heading to and why Nigeria will e too minute and insignificant to the igbo course in no distant future.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Takes Case To China Traditionally by allcomage: 4:19am On Jul 15, 2020
Wow Igbo are a unique people. Their family cohesiveness is second to none. Doing Proper marriage is one of their secrets of succeses as it makes them more focused and determined. He could have her in without much ado but not an Igbo man. Kudos for making Chinese experience your unique marriage culture as I can see they are happy.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Takes Case To China Traditionally by kayfra: 5:06am On Jul 15, 2020
Economic refugees

(1) (Reply)

Magu Would Be Cleared Of Charges And Reinstated - Counsel / Nigeria Police Withdraws Officers Guarding Magu Again / Meet,Edward James Roye, An Igbo Former Liberian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.