Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications (25468 Views)

Oppo A12: Specifications and Features / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) / Xiaomi Mi 6X Launches On April 27 With Dual Cameras, AI Features, And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by colorsofrainbow: 7:58am On Jul 15, 2020
Isobug:

How is Xiaomi phones battery..?

Does it last long?
My brother,which are u using
If not xiaomi,u are missing.
Go thru the xiaomi thread and see for urself,make I no talk myself before u see me as marketer..
U dey ask if Dem get ba3...well I was like you years ago

1 Like

Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by mosesjida(m): 7:59am On Jul 15, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
What is the difference nah... All these android device brands keeps producing same of same crap with different names.

Samsung calls their own Galaxy A20, this one is calling it's own OPPO A21.

las las all na scam !!!
Samsung is Korean not Chinese and mind you the S20 is the best phone on the planet at the moment
so don't try comparing it to baby oppo
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by Nerro042: 8:05am On Jul 15, 2020
Spaxon:
I know these phones are of good quality. But Nigerians as I have noticed will still choose Infinix and Tecno devices.

Well my friend if you know about phones you should know that those phones up there are no different from tecno and infinix devices. Helio p35 for crying out loud that is a really poor device nothing of good quality here

1 Like

Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by shaggy007(m): 8:12am On Jul 15, 2020
coputa:
When will Nigeria(Africa)start producing phones and other electronics gadgets.This is where we spend the bulk of our money and the money goes back to china because they were not produced here.Is it how the Africa continent will remain till eternity?

I'm very sure innoson hs already begun producing phones.
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by KAM3KAZI: 8:25am On Jul 15, 2020
My Redmi note 8 has better specs

1 Like

Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by aysnoopy(m): 8:27am On Jul 15, 2020
ObiBlessed:

U nailed it bro... Like my Redmi Note 8. 4Gig RAM, 128Gig ROM. Can't just love the phone less.

How much do you get the phone? I'm planning to get either Note 8 or 9
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:33am On Jul 15, 2020
marriagebyigbo:
Tecno spark 4 beats this phone hands down
Hmmm..

Spark 4 ko,Spark plug ni.. grin
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by authority2006(m): 8:44am On Jul 15, 2020
Kingspin:
[s] China company or assembly product or copyright. [/s]

I better buy from the original copy.

I don't use China period. Currently using Sony.
Maybe next phone iPhone. China no.

You're stuck in ancient belief my friend! I guess they copied 5G technology too. I have been using my letv phone since September 2018, not even a scratch on the screen. Battery remains good despite the fact that the phone was produced in 2016. You need to change your thinking
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by DavOnyi(m): 8:45am On Jul 15, 2020
KAM3KAZI:
My Redmi note 8 has better specs
On paper. The A31 beats that note 8 hands down. Camera, battery etc.
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by DavOnyi(m): 8:47am On Jul 15, 2020
DesChyko:
The specs are not toi impressive
When you handle those phones, you will confirm. It is not about exaggerated specs.
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by coputa(m): 8:50am On Jul 15, 2020
shaggy007:

I'm very sure innoson hs already begun producing phones.
innoson only assemble,they can't manufacture.The federal government should partner with chinese company to set up phone manufacturing plants in the country and also train our youths.this will help in reducing unemployment and creating jobs.
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by DavOnyi(m): 8:50am On Jul 15, 2020
Nerro042:

Well my friend if you know about phones you should know that those phones up there are no different from tecno and infinix devices. Helio p35 for crying out loud that is a really poor device nothing of good quality here
Helio P35 this and that. You can't compare the A31 with Redmi note 8; e beat am. User experience matters not some paper specifications. Please don't compare Oppo phones with Tecno and infinix. They are not mates at all.
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by DavOnyi(m): 8:53am On Jul 15, 2020
One0Random0Girl:
Good specs! But Redmi by Xiaomi is way better and also very affordable for the specs it offers.

Only people who have used Xiaomi products will understand.

Please, let me know if you can help me with a good PPA in Delta State.
Xiaomi is not way better.
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by authority2006(m): 8:54am On Jul 15, 2020
wink2015:

Federal government are so glued towards NIGER DELTA CRUDE AND THE MONEY THAT COMES WITH IT.

The federal government is not prepared to think OUTSIDE THE BOX.

So long as 1 kobo or 2 kobo is trickling into the CALABASH or treasury of the federal government they will not reason that they need to develop the manufacturing sectors.

What stop the federal government from telling China to set up a phone assembly factory in Nigeria so that it will also bring in more internally generated revenue.

NORTHERNERS WHO SO MUCH ENJOYED THIS TYPE OF FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AS IT GIVE THEM A LAZY ACCESS TO MONEY THAT THEY DO NOT GENERATE FROM THEIR OWN REGIONS will know better when the times come.

THERE WILL BE NO MONEY TO SHARE TO ANY REGION OR STATE.

What is your region producing other than sitting on ancient fossil fuel? You erroneously think that Southerners are better than Northerners simply by sitting on crude oil? You're wrong! Northerners are into large scale farming, irrigation farming that allow them to cultivate the year round. I hope you were old enough to remember the last time they stopped bringing down tomatoes to South? You remember what followed? That's to tell you that Northerners can hold southerners to ransome with food and food alone!
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 15, 2020
somebody gift me this phone for my upcoming birthday na
i no get android cry
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by MILLERMannn: 8:59am On Jul 15, 2020
One0Random0Girl:
Good specs! But Redmi by Xiaomi is way better and also very affordable for the specs it offers.

What is your course and where are you residing?
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by Rayliousity(m): 9:02am On Jul 15, 2020
mosesjida:
Samsung is Korean not Chinese and mind you the S20 is the best phone on the planet at the moment
so don't try comparing it to baby oppo

Haba oga... S20 i repeat, S20 is not currently the best phone on the planet... A little research could've prevented this
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by Iamvalentine: 9:08am On Jul 15, 2020
AnonPoet:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/07/14/oppo-a12-a31-launched-in-nigeria-features-specifications-and-more/
phone is phone don't kill yourself for newest designs.
Red Palm oil business with me from South South to any part of the country (08061382158)
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by Judgesledge(m): 9:14am On Jul 15, 2020
PediakAuthor:
I will give this brand a trial someday...

But there are only two types of phone in the world ...

The one I'm using and the others...

grin grin
seems I also use the one you are using. We know quality phones
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by KAM3KAZI: 9:36am On Jul 15, 2020
DavOnyi:
On paper. The A31 beats that note 8 hands down. Camera, battery etc.

Nope
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by jericco1(m): 9:38am On Jul 15, 2020
Oppo is very greedy. There is no difference between them and Tecno. My Xiaomi over this anytime anyday
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by Segunhife(m): 9:39am On Jul 15, 2020
grin cheesy as soon as I saw the spacing I knew u are up to something
TechDaddy:
Nice specs. Not too bad a price.

One thing I love about Oppo phones is their vibrant display. The colours of the screen are just so full of life.

But I'm sticking with my Xiaomi. grin
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by OsusuBishop(m): 9:49am On Jul 15, 2020
If you had done your due diligence well before making that payment, you wouldn't have been a victim.

There are Lot of post on nairaland about this dude.

https://www.nairaland.com/5890727/scam-alert-aminullahi-abdulwaheed

https://www.nairaland.com/5086145/scam-sme-data-aminullahi-abdulwaheed

Osahoo:
I was scammed buy a nairalander yesterday. He advertised data and I chatted him up. I transfered money to his account and he refused to send me data up till now. Everyboby should beware of those advert on nairaland. The chart and the guy pics are attached.
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by bizhop01: 9:50am On Jul 15, 2020
OPPO with their heavy phone like stone
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by Hedgedog: 9:55am On Jul 15, 2020
If you need accommodation I Dey live a lone for my 2bedroom grin grin grin
One0Random0Girl:

Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by jmichael259(m): 10:03am On Jul 15, 2020
OPPO is extra expensive. Imagine Helio p35 with 32gb for 59k!
Tecno Pouvoir 4 64gb is better @ 65k
Umidigi A7 pro is 64gb @ just 44k
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by jmichael259(m): 10:17am On Jul 15, 2020
jakD:

The way you guys praise this Xiaomi phone is somehow. I finally bought the Note 9Pro last week Friday at 114K, I'm disappointed cos the camera keeps failing and when it fails, the flash stops working.

Na u Sabi ur own whether na alaba scam
Xiaomi, Blackview, Umidigi are the best durable and budget friendly phones right now..

Contact customer service shaa
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by icebird25(m): 10:48am On Jul 15, 2020
Spaxon:
I know these phones are of good quality. But Nigerians as I have noticed will still choose Infinix and Tecno devices.

Infinix Note 7 beat those two phones mentioned above anytime, any day...Helio p35 ...hehehe..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Collection Of Tecno Stock ROM (clockworkmod / MTK) Backups For Mosttecno Phones / Whatsapp Adds New Rules For 'Delete For Everyone' Feature / Incredible Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.