Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,604 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications (25450 Views)

Oppo A12: Specifications and Features / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) / Xiaomi Mi 6X Launches On April 27 With Dual Cameras, AI Features, And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by vhenronica: 11:03am On Jul 15, 2020
Forget oo, OPPO over Xiaomi
EngineerBode:
Oppo over Techno anyday

1 Like

Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by techboss1313: 11:06am On Jul 15, 2020
Same feature and with better quality. Baba look beyond the picture ejor na
GodPunishBiafra:
cool
Even though they're far better than Tecno and infinix, these two phones still seems low for the budget.
Most phones in that price range comes with better features.
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by techboss1313: 11:07am On Jul 15, 2020
Definitelty gonna worth it.
PediakAuthor:
I will give this brand a trial someday...

But there are only two types of phone in the world ...

The one I'm using and the others...

grin grin
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by adewasco19(m): 11:08am On Jul 15, 2020
Xiaomite hwfa now? grin grin

Xiaomi anyday anytime.
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by One0Random0Girl(f): 11:22am On Jul 15, 2020
jakD:

The way you guys praise this Xiaomi phone is somehow. I finally bought the Note 9Pro last week Friday at 114K, I'm disappointed cos the camera keeps failing and when it fails, the flash stops working.

shocked shocked Why does that keep happening? If you have a receipt, you have to return it and get a new one. I think what you're facing is manufacturer's problem and I'm sure warranty covers that. Good luck!
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by One0Random0Girl(f): 11:22am On Jul 15, 2020
Hedgedog:
If you need accommodation I Dey live a lone for my 2bedroom grin grin grin

Lol! Na just work I dey find, not house.
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by One0Random0Girl(f): 11:23am On Jul 15, 2020
MILLERMannn:

What is your course and where are you residing?

English Language and Literature, live in Port Harcourt.
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 15, 2020
One0Random0Girl:

I be girl na. Why you wan change my gender for me?

Chai. Abeg nor vex. I nor dey look name.

Correct gal!
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by okolojay: 11:23am On Jul 15, 2020
The battery is very impressive.
contigiency:
This is very nice. Especially the battery strength which is very good for a place like Nigeria that doesn't have constant electricity.
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by AMvanquish: 11:28am On Jul 15, 2020
One0Random0Girl:
Good specs! But Redmi by Xiaomi is way better and also very affordable for the specs it offers.

Only people who have used Xiaomi products will understand.

Please, let me know if you can help me with a good PPA in Delta State.

I concur in agreement. Xiaomi are not playing games at all.
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by okolojay: 11:28am On Jul 15, 2020
I be dey reason say na only me the phone blow e mind. the phone make. Anyways we dwell for OPPO A31 as our money carry us reach.
Goalnaldo:
I saw Oppo Reno 3pro 5g on gsm arena few minutes ago, Omo that phone make sense sha. Charges 72% in half an hour.
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by dejavuh0007(m): 11:28am On Jul 15, 2020
Trash! with 80k you'll get redmi note 9 which is a far better and quality phone in the same price range as these trash.
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by One0Random0Girl(f): 11:29am On Jul 15, 2020
pDudd:

Chai. Abeg nor vex. I nor dey look name.

Correct gal!

No wahala! Correct guy. grin
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by okolojay: 11:32am On Jul 15, 2020
SMH. Xiaomi go soon shock you as e shock jakD. OPPO or never, unto another thread abeg
AMvanquish:

I concur in agreement. Xiaomi are not playing games at all.
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by Branzy(m): 11:40am On Jul 15, 2020
its obvious you prefer to buy trash with gold plated with it than buy gold with silver coated on it
marriagebyigbo:
Tecno spark 4 beats this phone hands down
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by Branzy(m): 11:42am On Jul 15, 2020
After hyping this Xiaomi phone las las your testimony nor go past jakD own. Guy forget Xiaomi follow OPPO.
dejavuh0007:
Trash! with 80k you'll get redmi note 9 which is a far better and quality phone in the same price range as these trash.
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by dejavuh0007(m): 11:46am On Jul 15, 2020
Branzy:
After hyping this Xiaomi phone las las your testimony nor go past jakD own. Guy forget Xiaomi follow OPPO.
Hype? I know what I'm saying coz it's what I'm using.
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by Branzy(m): 11:47am On Jul 15, 2020
whats your definition of greed?
jericco1:
Oppo is very greedy. There is no difference between them and Tecno. My Xiaomi over this anytime anyday
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by Andywhty(m): 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
All this pangolo phone users makes the loudest noise why? God save Xiaomi users at least they try small, once they use one latest chipset we nor go hear word again
haryorbarmie83:
Tecno pouviour series beat this one's.
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by alexsoftwork(m): 12:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
One0Random0Girl:
Good specs! But Redmi by Xiaomi is way better and also very affordable for the specs it offers.

Only people who have used Xiaomi products will understand.

Please, let me know if you can help me with a good PPA in Delta State.

People are praising this phone brand ooo.
Una won make me buy am.
What's the price for the best xiaomi?
People are saying great things about this phone.
Is the camera okay? Does it USB(phone to TV)? What midey of xiaomi will u recommend?
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by Nerro042: 1:06pm On Jul 15, 2020
DavOnyi:
Helio P35 this and that. You can't compare the A31 with Redmi note 8; e beat am. User experience matters not some paper specifications. Please don't compare Oppo phones with Tecno and infinix. They are not mates at all.

Smh to you. There is nothing you can say about this matter. This phone will definitely lag after a few months of use. Let's not kid ourselves paper specs matter in mobile devices

1 Like

Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by NisforNicky: 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
Osahoo:
I was scammed buy a nairalander yesterday. He advertised data and I chatted him up. I transfered money to his account and he refused to send me data up till now. Everyboby should beware of those advert on nairaland. The chart and the guy pics are attached.

cc lalasticlala Dominique Ishilove divepen1
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by Kingspin(m): 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
authority2006:

You're stuck in ancient belief my friend! I guess they copied 5G technology too. I have been using my letv phone since September 2018, not even a scratch on the screen. Battery remains good despite the fact that the phone was produced in 2016. You need to change your thinking
That is you
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by DAVE5(m): 1:24pm On Jul 15, 2020
Navyguy:
Oppo better pass Tecno 100 times ,�

People yab Tecno cos they use mediatek which is the same processor on some oppo especially these ones launched on this thread

So my question: why is oppo better than Tecno

FYI: I use oppo a1k as money no dey take buy iPhone 18 pro pro max
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by DAVE5(m): 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
DavOnyi:
Helio P35 this and that. You can't compare the A31 with Redmi note 8; e beat am. User experience matters not some paper specifications. Please don't compare Oppo phones with Tecno and infinix. They are not mates at all.

Abeg how oppo take better pass Tecno

Shebi nah mediatek processor dey d 2 of them
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by Telvin7(m): 1:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
jericco1:
Oppo is very greedy. There is no difference between them and Tecno. My Xiaomi over this anytime anyday
They are greedy in price but don't compare them to Tecno ...

Oppo is way way ahead ..

Checkout the oppo Reno 4 pro

Oppo find x2 pro
Oppo find x2 neo

You go love ...
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by Telvin7(m): 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
DAVE5:

Abeg how oppo take better pass Tecno

Shebi nah mediatek processor dey d 2 of them
Don't compare tecno to oppo .they are not in the same league .

Oppo flagship is even better than the Samsung Galaxy s20 ultra ..
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by DAVE5(m): 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
Telvin7:

Don't compare tecno to oppo .they are not in the same league .

Oppo flagship is even better than the Samsung Galaxy s20 ultra ..

I am not comparing, I'm asking for my own clarification because I don't seem to understand the hype

Same processor in Tecno and oppo but cousins said the oppo shouldn't be compared

Please on what grounds?

I use an oppo a1k which is probably the cheapest oppo as at when I bought it, I don't have Samsung or iPhone or Tecno
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by oge1914: 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
All these phone makers keep manufacturing phones with same specs. Why can't infinix or techno make phone with AMOLED screen ,super AMOLED screen, waterfall screen, waterfall with water drop screen available in the market at affordable price. Our own phone manufacturer AfriONE sef dey fall my hand they started affordable phones later increased the price to what tecno and infinix costs. They should be the to understand better our taste for phones like mentioned above. None seems to do anything special. It's all the same thing
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by One0Random0Girl(f): 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2020
alexsoftwork:

People are praising this phone brand ooo.
Una won make me buy am.
What's the price for the best xiaomi?
People are saying great things about this phone.
Is the camera okay? Does it USB(phone to TV)? What midey of xiaomi will u recommend?

It actually depends on the budget. There's the MI models and the Redmi. The Redmi is cheaper and good, but the MI is more expensive and definitely worth the price. I don't think anyone can tell you "the best" phone brand to buy. You have to check their website to know the specs you really want and the one your budget matches.

1 Like

Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by SavageResponse(m): 1:59pm On Jul 15, 2020
I have never used their product before but it seems they have some good offerings smiley
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by Andywhty(m): 2:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
lag? how 4gb RAM With that chipset cant. My Gionee self with lesser spec nor even lag talk more of this. angry
Nerro042:

Smh to you. There is nothing you can say about this matter. This phone will definitely lag after a few months of use. Let's not kid ourselves paper specs matter in mobile devices

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Collection Of Tecno Stock ROM (clockworkmod / MTK) Backups For Mosttecno Phones / How Do I Resest My Tecno H6 Privacy Protection Password? / 10 Best Selling Phones Of All Time (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.