Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,315 members, 7,957,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:23 PM

OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications (25850 Views)

Oppo A12: Specifications and Features / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) / Xiaomi Mi 6X Launches On April 27 With Dual Cameras, AI Features, And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by FahBuLous: 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
upcoming fone with sd 720G processor,real 48mp,5000mah battery so much more pegged at 105k..
Lol...infinix note 7 is the downcoming crap
In love with the processor sha....
And the camera buh tecno batteries are beta than this..
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by colorsofrainbow: 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2020
FahBuLous:

In love with the processor sha....
And the camera buh tecno batteries are beta than this..
Tecno batteries awon transission marketer...u son know what u are missing..Enjoy ur transission in peace mbok

Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by bunmioguns(m): 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2020
Ishilove:

Ahn ahn, my son you don't have your mummy's number? shocked

So you are the popular Ishilove on nairaland

Chai

My bad grin

1 Like

Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by alexsoftwork(m): 1:14pm On Jul 18, 2020
One0Random0Girl:

It actually depends on the budget. There's the MI models and the Redmi. The Redmi is cheaper and good, but the MI is more expensive and definitely worth the price. I don't think anyone can tell you "the best" phone brand to buy. You have to check their website to know the specs you really want and the one your budget matches.

Thank you
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by Branzy(m): 1:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
Yimu. I hear you
dejavuh0007:

Hype? I know what I'm saying coz it's what I'm using.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Stolen Phone Has Been Located In Cotonou / Lock Your Credit / Remember These Nokia Phones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.