Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel (116404 Views)

Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo / Police Arrest Two Ritualist In Osun Hotel / Lagos Nurse Dies After Being Pushed Down By One-chance Operators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by Cousin9999: 10:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
She owes everyone an explanation and apology for the worry and labor caused for no reason. Foul.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by BENEAMATA: 10:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
gowonmaharajah:
Ó loodó kó ni
o ye e padi mi ?

2 Likes

Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
She traced Baba Dúdú down to Osun!
Body nor be wood
Oiling is allowed

1 Like

Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by BennyDon: 10:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
Wetin our eyes no go see for naija?

The eyes sef don dey enter like monkey own.

Who we offend?

Nurse Ayo just decided to "Walk Away from trouble in her life".

Agara da te!

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ayomide

By the bolded, I have nothing to say again

Too obvious to comment undecided
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by causewahala: 10:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
At this rate, whenever a young girl is reported missing noone will bat an eyelid.

1 Like

Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by oluogbon0000(m): 10:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
she went on isolation for 14 days without testing positive for covid-19,all by her self she went on isolation is alright grin

1 Like

Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:41pm On Jul 15, 2020
Yoruba girls and hotel are like aboki and kwulikwuli
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
Are Hotels operating now?? undecided
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
Truly Nkan nbe!

1 Like

Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by RPG2020(m): 10:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
Hushbaby Lady nor hot
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by Duckham10: 10:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
Na wao.flexing nurse.please help me.hunger is flexing me and my little sister.at least for her sake, help us.thank you.
021887 6562. Gtb
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by Openbusiness3: 10:47pm On Jul 15, 2020
Cantonese:

Kidnapping while she was alone chilling. Is it not better to ask her family what they have been wrongly doing or saying to her? Maybe they are stressing her for being single.
she said she doesn't know what she's doing there, meaning her memory has been fried, scrambled or tampered with.......this is a common and typical scenario with victims of diabolical kidnappers / ritualists. I know a distant relative that was kidnapped by ritualists on her way home at Ikorodu. She boarded a bus, and BOOM, she wakes up at a ritualists den. It was a horrific experience for the woman. She was missing for several days. The ritualists didn't kill her immediately. Apparently, they have their voodoo priest that selects who to kill among the victims. They said they couldn't use her, so they let her go. But before they let her go, they shaved her head and did somethings to her to affect her memory. She was later found about nearly 2 weeks after dumped along the road. She was alive and intact but her memory was scrambled. She couldn't remember many things. It took some months for her to recover back to her normal self. So forgerrit, tins dey happen for dis 9ja, complete raw evil. Make God just dey protect us. That hotel has a lot to answer. Some of them are working hand in hand with the evil underworld

5 Likes

Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by Queenyprinxex(f): 10:48pm On Jul 15, 2020
Openbusiness3:
shocked the Hotel definitely has some critical questions to answer. This looks like a case of kidnapping by hypnosis or or a mind scrambling sedative.

read it again, the hotel said she didn't come with anybody to lodge, so if she's feigning ignorance, why will the hotel cover for her when they know this case will put them in serious problem? The hotel needs to be seriously investigated. Because who paid the bills that they allowed her stay in their hotel for so long? They said she was alone, so Did she pay the money herself? The Hotel is definitely hiding something
Ode wo lele yi bayi?
How should paying for two weeks stay be a big problem that needs to be unraveled? She can't afford to pay by herself?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by Mjpem23(m): 10:52pm On Jul 15, 2020
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by Hottdawgg: 10:54pm On Jul 15, 2020
Babe go hussle. She needed a place to stay, so she hung out in a hotel. What's a Nurse's salary by the way? She can make that in 48hrs
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by UnusualJhay(m): 10:55pm On Jul 15, 2020
if "I cannot come and go and kill myself " was a person grin

1 Like

Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by leunseyis(m): 10:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
She no wan get coronavirus, so she wanna move to safe fine... lol
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by Omoslim26: 10:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Afonjress hv follow amu n cross border
Tufiakwa
Umuakwuna umu nurse

Instead of make you let the garri wey you drink dis night enter ya body you dey here dey use your energy dey shout afonja upandan

better sleep na una know watin una dey gain for all dis ipob dis afonja dat guoro dis conehead dat wey una dey do for this forum

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by TheoStatesman(m): 10:59pm On Jul 15, 2020
The nurse wanted to relax and cool off her brain
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by majamajic(m): 11:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
LuQuLuQu:
Question is, who was paying her hotel bills for 2 weeks? Definitely a man who she's desperately trying to protect by feigning ignorance of how she got there... Holy moly

No , this is olosco stuff
Check in and be controlling clients online and attend in hotel club or pub , give out hotel room number , renew hotel bill next day , till u fade , then move to new location
It's runs !

1 Like

Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by SaintBishop: 11:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
Nawa ooo Lol. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by delpee(f): 11:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
Openbusiness3:
not every ritualists victims are killed immediately, some can be kept until they are needed (yes, I watch many America horror / serial killer/ pscho people movies...to have the idea). Also, some people are kidnapped to be trafficked and sold, we read such bad news time to time, like children being stolen, kept somewhere and later sold off. But whatever the case is, from the story up there, definitely there is more to it than meets the eye. The hotel must be thoroughly investigated to know whether they are a rendezvous point for human traffickers / ritualists. Nobody can just come to your hotel and stay for weeks without paying money to lodge. They said she came alone. Ok, who paid? How was the payment done? They should tell.

Sounds more plausible. Good analysis.

1 Like

Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by Mypeople2(m): 11:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
Enyimbamercedes:
She just wanted to “relass and be taken kiarof”

cheesy cheesy
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by Strangebuttrue(m): 11:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
PureGoldh:
I laugh in Swahili....There is nothing wey I never hear in dx world

The nurse went on a Flenjo-Ride abi vacation
Bros help me explain the meaning of FLENJO-RIDE
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by Juliusmomoh: 11:07pm On Jul 15, 2020
Supermugu:
... We too much wooooooo ! We country no dey carry lasssss ! grin grin grin
I swear grin grin
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by brain54(m): 11:08pm On Jul 15, 2020
Openbusiness3:
shocked the Hotel definitely has some critical questions to answer. This looks like a case of kidnapping by hypnosis or or a mind scrambling sedative.

read it again, the hotel said she didn't come with anybody to lodge, so if she's feigning ignorance, why will the hotel cover for her when they know this case will put them in serious problem? The hotel needs to be seriously investigated. Because who paid the bills that they allowed her stay in their hotel for so long? They said she was alone, so Did she pay the money herself? The Hotel is definitely hiding something
na wah u...only you dey talk from two side of your mouth.
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by BENEAMATA: 11:08pm On Jul 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
She probably was under stress and simply needed to get away.
pls , find any means to reach out to yours trully anytime you need a getaway from all those stress too . lowkey , my lips is like this lipsrsealed kiss

And , ahem , can someone please tell that nurse "anike " to stop with the interstate distribution .AIDS is real .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars / Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) / Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.