Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel (116409 Views)

Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo / Police Arrest Two Ritualist In Osun Hotel / Lagos Nurse Dies After Being Pushed Down By One-chance Operators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by LuQuLuQu(m): 7:04am On Jul 16, 2020
Elineska:
She was in two hotels during those 14days. Maybe the two hotels are owned or managed by the same person

Again read between the lines....
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 16, 2020
BENEAMATA:
you get ? cool
mahso

1 Like

Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by LuQuLuQu(m): 7:10am On Jul 16, 2020
Theyoungmatron:
You should emancipate yourself from mental and misogynistic slavery.
This is a working class lady. A peri-operative nurse that works at a teaching hospital earning 6 figures per month. So she should wait for a man to take care of herself before she does? Get yourself out of that environment and mixed with people with high intelluctual ability and earning skills

Monkey... Emancipate your father from mental and hunger slavery... Baboon. What I wrote is my own opinion which I am entitled to. Write your own.
Your father is paying her six figures and she's prostituting herself in a local village?

2 Likes

Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by foreshore(m): 7:14am On Jul 16, 2020
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by brownlolly(m): 7:23am On Jul 16, 2020
Fugue
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by freedomchild: 7:23am On Jul 16, 2020
She need 'am' sha.
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by dona2us(m): 7:36am On Jul 16, 2020
2 weeks bed rest to calm the nerves i think once in a while we all need it " just rest"

1 Like

Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by Nairalandmonika: 7:43am On Jul 16, 2020
Mynd44:
Work induced stress maybe. P
Am telling u, they should check her bp level and if she has any kind of fever or malaria. This things can make people act funny at times.

I have seen for myself wat stress combine with typhoid n malaria can do
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by tammie24: 7:46am On Jul 16, 2020
Enyimbamercedes:
She just wanted to “relass and be taken kiarof”

I see you have been watching Mercy and Ike's new reality show cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by Kayodemax: 7:47am On Jul 16, 2020
hi nairalander!

[b]please I need your advice. I just got an offer from a telecommunication company in Nigeria but I was asked to scan and send my NYSC certificate.[\b]

I'm yet to finish NYSC. I'll finish by November.

is it advisable to forge thee certificate (just put my picture another one original one and edit).

I don't know if telecom company do verify nysc certificate also I don't want to lose the job.

please I need your advice

Thanks all
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by cray91(m): 7:50am On Jul 16, 2020
Don't be after making a living that you forget to make a Life. nurse of the year

Na i interstate level she do, atleast the parent can't disturb her not to chop the life of her head unlike if she was in a nearby area

And she gave the best excuse of the year. she didn't know how she got there hmmm lie lie
Benwallt:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/missing-lagos-nurse-found-in-osun-hotel/%3famp=1
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by Theyoungmatron: 7:55am On Jul 16, 2020
LuQuLuQu:

Monkey... Emancipate your father from mental and hunger slavery... Baboon. What I wrote is my own opinion which I am entitled to. Write your own.
Your father is paying her six figures and she's prostituting herself in a local village?
Ahhh! E pain am cheesy cheesy
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by Kayodemax: 7:59am On Jul 16, 2020
hi nairalander!

please I need your advice. I just got an offer from a telecommunication company in Nigeria but I was asked to scan and send my NYSC certificate.

I'm yet to finish NYSC. I'll finish by November.

is it advisable to forge thee certificate (just put my picture another one original one and edit).

I don't know if telecom company do verify nysc certificate also I don't want to lose the job.

please I need your advice

Thanks all
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by Godmademan(m): 8:03am On Jul 16, 2020
Benwallt:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/missing-lagos-nurse-found-in-osun-hotel/%3famp=1
She left home for work by 8:30pm. Which kind work be DAT?
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by ipswitch: 8:07am On Jul 16, 2020
Which kind chilling be dis na? Abi how person go dey waka like ' ori ti won fo'ngi'
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by petitejolie(f): 9:05am On Jul 16, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

yeah. to go and be handling Dicktonomic pressure abi?
must it b about dick?
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:07am On Jul 16, 2020
petitejolie:
must it b about dick?

so, wetin she find go hotel for like 4 weeks or so?
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by petitejolie(f): 9:12am On Jul 16, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

so, wetin she find go hotel for 2 weeks or so?
grin grin grin
to relax na. Shuuuu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:15am On Jul 16, 2020
petitejolie:
to relax na. Shuuuu

yeah. relaxation is the key to a good life.... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by Gentle0wavez: 9:17am On Jul 16, 2020
linearity:

That is not true.

She can choose to inform them out of courtesy and respect....and that depends on the mutual dynamics and depth of relationship and friendship among all of the family members....the family have no right to know, as an adult, she is entitle to her privacy until she chooses to give them up.

Also, the family's desire to know and be informed does not create any obligation on her part. I understand the concerns on the part of the family and the emotional trauma she must have put them through by not keeping them in the loop; all of that are well intended and good, but that does not mean they have the right to be in the know.

I think you are the one that is wrong here. One person at least, even if it's a friend should know where you are at all times for security reasons. The idea of I'm an adult so I owe no one my whereabouts is a childish and selfish mentality that is deadly to have

1 Like

Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by agboifeanyi242(m): 9:17am On Jul 16, 2020
obviously on self lock down
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by Gentle0wavez: 9:23am On Jul 16, 2020
philip0906:

You dey make noise abeg. Just twisting your own words upandan. How can you open your mouth and say that the girl is NOT obligated to tell the family she stays with her whereabouts? Are you even remotely joking? Have you heard of the word accountability?

You're living in my house (not your house) as my ward and then you go missing for 2 weeks and you think I don't have a "right" to know? Aside the trauma you're causing me, when the authorities are looking for you and launch investigarions, I'll be the first point of call...Doesn't that tell you something? We're not even talking about the fact that society will hold me accountable to an extent for not knowing the whereabouts of my ward in the name of "it's her right not to tell me" ?

If you don't feel any obligation to let your parents, family you stay with, in to days and possibly weeks of disappearing from the house, in present day Nigeria, you're an adult, you're better off living on your own...at that point, they do not have full responsibility or accountability over you.

I swear the guy weak me, I just off. Which kind adult be that?? Even Chickens don't behave like that. All this people that thinks that Adulthood is freedom to be mad should know that Too much freedom kills.
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by leaculpa: 10:22am On Jul 16, 2020
Godmademan:
She left home for work by 8:30pm. Which kind work be DAT?
Night duty. Doctors and nurses work in shifts.
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 11:03am On Jul 16, 2020
Omoslim26:

Instead of make you let the garri wey you drink dis night enter ya body you dey here dey use your energy dey shout afonja upandan

better sleep na una know watin una dey gain for all dis ipob dis afonja dat guoro dis conehead dat wey una dey do for this forum
Taa gbafuo
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 11:03am On Jul 16, 2020
Shuku:

With all due respect, you are a BONEHEAD.
na u sabi
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by fredylee: 11:24am On Jul 16, 2020
Who paid her bills for the almost 2 weeks of her stay at the hotel?
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by vonlogon: 11:27am On Jul 16, 2020
Openbusiness3:
shocked the Hotel definitely has some critical questions to answer. This looks like a case of kidnapping by hypnosis or or a mind scrambling sedative.

read it again, the hotel said she didn't come with anybody to lodge, so if she's feigning ignorance, why will the hotel cover for her when they know this case will put them in serious problem? The hotel needs to be seriously investigated. Because who paid the bills that they allowed her stay in their hotel for so long? They said she was alone, so Did she pay the money herself? The Hotel is definitely hiding something

All the police palava should end when she was found, the only business police have with her now is paying for the cost of looking for her and informing her family that she doesn't want to be found
She's 28 years old with a right to go anywhere she wants. I don't think she has committed any offence
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by Slashboy: 11:33am On Jul 16, 2020
She just needs some dose ni kawai shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cool cool cool

Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by Shuku: 11:38am On Jul 16, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
na u sabi

Yes, I sabi. Thank you for the acknowledgement.
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by Omoslim26: 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Taa gbafuo

biko gbawado si ebee puoo
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by imohchard(m): 1:02pm On Jul 16, 2020
Gforce2015:

Shebi you get work that is why you want to be running....just imagine you run away for two days and your boss replace you ASAP...

There are a lot of Naija jobless youth roaming the street without a job, you get a job and you still want to be hiding.....lazy youth

Is not that deep na
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by linearity: 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2020
philip0906:

You dey make noise abeg. Just twisting your own words upandan. How can you open your mouth and say that the girl is NOT obligated to tell the family she stays with her whereabouts? Are you even remotely joking? Have you heard of the word accountability?

You're living in my house (not your house) as my ward and then you go missing for 2 weeks and you think I don't have a "right" to know? Aside the trauma you're causing me, when the authorities are looking for you and launch investigarions, I'll be the first point of call...Doesn't that tell you something? We're not even talking about the fact that society will hold me accountable to an extent for not knowing the whereabouts of my ward in the name of "it's her right not to tell me" ?

If you don't feel any obligation to let your parents, family you stay with, in to days and possibly weeks of disappearing from the house, in present day Nigeria, you're an adult, you're better off living on your own...at that point, they do not have full responsibility or accountability over you.

What you have described is not a right, but an inflated sense of entitlement.

She and her brother were leaving at the same address, she is not a 'ward' of her brother; after getting down from your high-horse, pull up a dictionary and lookup the meaning of the word 'ward'.

If an investigation is launched; yes the authorities will lookup to you for answers, as they will do in any case, with anyone that was the last person to see a missing person or living with them; the fact that authorities will ask you questions does not create an obligation on her part.....in college roommates get questions about other roommates by authorities all the time, it does not create any right or obligation.

Her rights to privacy, which is backed by Nigeria laws; overrides and trumps your inflated sense of entitlement to know.

That said, like I had earlier indicated...depending on the family dynamics, it is up to her to choose to disclose or not to disclose her where about. None of us know what happened that made her to choose not to do so, but it is her right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars / Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) / Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.