Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel (116401 Views)

Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo / Police Arrest Two Ritualist In Osun Hotel / Lagos Nurse Dies After Being Pushed Down By One-chance Operators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by seunayantokun(m): 12:34am On Jul 16, 2020
Some are already saying what is not here rather than considering all possibilities.
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by Soleye24(m): 12:58am On Jul 16, 2020
Lincoln275:
Can you Imagineering?

Are you from Ibadan?
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:59am On Jul 16, 2020
Well done
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by linearity: 1:38am On Jul 16, 2020
Pacesetter123:
She lives in a family house with other family members.They family has de right to know where she went to if she stays overnight.Not with de aim of beating her for doing so(after all she's not in secondary School) but to know who exactly to hold responsible if anything untoward happen to her.The days are evil.

That is not true.

She can choose to inform them out of courtesy and respect....and that depends on the mutual dynamics and depth of relationship and friendship among all of the family members....the family have no right to know, as an adult, she is entitle to her privacy until she chooses to give them up.

Also, the family's desire to know and be informed does not create any obligation on her part. I understand the concerns on the part of the family and the emotional trauma she must have put them through by not keeping them in the loop; all of that are well intended and good, but that does not mean they have the right to be in the know.
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by Nobody: 1:41am On Jul 16, 2020
They've done it to their sister.
Cooperate voodoo
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by smallsmall: 1:51am On Jul 16, 2020
Does the Hotel not have CCTV abi which kind of Hotel be that?
Maybe it is just a Brothel.
Police should check her call logs, do a GPS-tracing on her phone, confirm the payment schedule as many have suggested, etc
If she actually lost her mind, she would not have been capable to pay for her stay over 14days, have the Hotel Manager been bleeping her while allowing the stay to continue?
There is certainly something fishy going on here.
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by smallsmall: 1:55am On Jul 16, 2020
linearity:

That is not true.

She can choose to inform them out of courtesy and respect....and that depends on the mutual dynamics and depth of relationship and friendship among all of the family members....the family have no right to know, as an adult, she is entitle to her privacy until she chooses to give them up.

Also, the family's desire to know and be informed does not create any obligation on her part. I understand the concerns on the part of the family and the emotional trauma she must have put them through by not keeping them in the loop; all of that are well intended and good, but that does not mean they have the right to be in the know.

You mean someone in your own family, who use to go to work and return back ieveryday nto the family home where she stays, can go MISSING without any idea fo where she is, whether she is safe or even dead, for 14DAYS............... and you would say nothing and claim they are adult now?
Some "family" tho. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by Agugbadin: 2:03am On Jul 16, 2020
Thank God that she has been found, there is need to check her mental health.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by LuQuLuQu(m): 2:09am On Jul 16, 2020
Openbusiness3:
shocked the Hotel definitely has some critical questions to answer. This looks like a case of kidnapping by hypnosis or or a mind scrambling sedative.

read it again, the hotel said she didn't come with anybody to lodge, so if she's feigning ignorance, why will the hotel cover for her when they know this case will put them in serious problem? The hotel needs to be seriously investigated. Because who paid the bills that they allowed her stay in their hotel for so long? They said she was alone, so Did she pay the money herself? The Hotel is definitely hiding something

Read between the lines.... The hotel manager might be the culprit!
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by mysteryman2014: 2:42am On Jul 16, 2020
LuQuLuQu:
Question is, who was paying her hotel bills for 2 weeks? Definitely a man who she's desperately trying to protect by feigning ignorance of how she got there... Holy moly

It is either the police are grossly incompetent or they are being economical with the truth.
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by mukthar2000(m): 2:44am On Jul 16, 2020
That's my girl, very smatter to run away from her covid 19 duty, who wan die.

1 Like

Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by linearity: 2:46am On Jul 16, 2020
smallsmall:

You mean someone in your own family, who use to go to work and return back ieveryday nto the family home where she stays, can go MISSING without any idea fo where she is, whether she is safe or even dead, for 14DAYS............... and you would say nothing and claim they are adult now?
Some "family" tho. undecided

Re-read my post, I did not say, I wouldn't say anything....neither did I say, I wouldn't be concern or declare them missing as the family did here.

What, am saying is that, the lady have the right to not inform anyone and she is not obligated to do so, but can do so out of courtesy & respect for her family if she so choose, especially if they are in good terms.

It is important to understand what someone is saying and not to impute words to them. If someone say, something is not 'black', it does not mean they are saying, the thing is 'white'....In real life there are neither black nor white, rather there are many shades of grey in between than you may know.
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by demoBaba: 2:47am On Jul 16, 2020
She went on 14dsys isolation.

1 Like

Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by therajah: 2:56am On Jul 16, 2020
[quote author=Angelinastto post=91755809]She didn't know how she got there and she couldn't return home? Lol![/quote
she wldnt know how to return home. Lol
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by drololaaof: 3:48am On Jul 16, 2020
If she is not protecting her man friend, who pay her bill ? Why is the repetition of the reporting NL , this is common with our newspapers Punch etc
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by philip0906(m): 3:57am On Jul 16, 2020
linearity:

[s]Re-read my post, I did not say, I wouldn't say anything....neither did I say, I wouldn't be concern or declare them missing as the family did here.

What, am saying is that, the lady have the right to not inform anyone and she is not obligated to do so, but can do so out of courtesy & respect for her family if she so choose, especially if they are in good terms.

It is important to understand what someone is saying and not to impute words to them. If someone say, something is not 'black', it does not mean they are saying, the thing is 'white'....In real life there are neither black nor white, rather there are many shades of grey in between than you may know[/s].
You dey make noise abeg. Just twisting your own words upandan. How can you open your mouth and say that the girl is NOT obligated to tell the family she stays with her whereabouts? Are you even remotely joking? Have you heard of the word accountability?

You're living in my house (not your house) as my ward and then you go missing for 2 weeks and you think I don't have a "right" to know? Aside the trauma you're causing me, when the authorities are looking for you and launch investigarions, I'll be the first point of call...Doesn't that tell you something? We're not even talking about the fact that society will hold me accountable to an extent for not knowing the whereabouts of my ward in the name of "it's her right not to tell me" ?

If you don't feel any obligation to let your parents, family you stay with, in to days and possibly weeks of disappearing from the house, in present day Nigeria, you're an adult, you're better off living on your own...at that point, they do not have full responsibility or accountability over you.

1 Like

Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by crazycrypto710: 4:01am On Jul 16, 2020
Chop life sister grin

1 Like

Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by Nobody: 4:30am On Jul 16, 2020
nobody na mumu.she is just feigning ignorance so as to protect the identity of the man that carried her to the hotel..probably its a married man sef
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by Nobody: 4:32am On Jul 16, 2020
linearity:

That is not true.

so u are saying if a brother u staying together with suddenly disappears and his calls remain unanswered u wont get bothered about his disappearance cos he"s an adult?

1 Like

Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by naturefellow(m): 5:04am On Jul 16, 2020
Fearlez:
Foolish unprofessional Nigeria police looking for case where there's none.
you would still complain if they do not work undecided
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by Theyoungmatron: 5:06am On Jul 16, 2020
LuQuLuQu:
Question is, who was paying her hotel bills for 2 weeks? Definitely a man who she's desperately trying to protect by feigning ignorance of how she got there... Holy moly
You should emancipate yourself from mental and misogynistic slavery.
This is a working class lady. A peri-operative nurse that works at a teaching hospital earning 6 figures per month. So she should wait for a man to take care of herself before she does? Get yourself out of that environment and mixed with people with high intelluctual ability and earning skills

2 Likes

Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by emmaitive(m): 5:28am On Jul 16, 2020
all this hotels sef,this one is ritual case,probably the head did not agree to what they want to use her for
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by AMI3(m): 6:01am On Jul 16, 2020
Funny peeps
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by Onare66(m): 6:05am On Jul 16, 2020
Abeg make una go back & stop disturbing ur family & relatives
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by Starz825(m): 6:18am On Jul 16, 2020
Angelinastto:
She didn't know how she got there and she couldn't return home? Lol!
instead she went on chilling....
grin
Angelinastto:
She didn't know how she got there and she couldn't return home? Lol!
instead she went on chilling....
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by kalufelix(m): 6:22am On Jul 16, 2020
Them use d!ck swear for nurses?
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:25am On Jul 16, 2020
cobwebs need to be cleared naaaah! and an idling engine needs to be greased and serviced to avoid knocking down grin

I no dey take any missing girl case serious again.

if you are looking for any girl, now you know where to look at.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by petitejolie(f): 6:28am On Jul 16, 2020
She ran away from handling corona virus cases and family pressure

1 Like

Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:31am On Jul 16, 2020
petitejolie:
She ran away from handling corona virus cases and family pressure

yeah. to go and be handling Dicktonomic pressure abi?

2 Likes

Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by OmoOduduwa01: 6:31am On Jul 16, 2020
Mynd44:
Work induced stress maybe. P
Burnout
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:34am On Jul 16, 2020
Somebody in that hotel knows something about this incident. You don't allow an unaccompanied lady to stay for two weeks in your hotel without raising an eyebrow. The hotel manager definitely knows something about this if he is not the chief culprit himself.
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by Elineska: 7:01am On Jul 16, 2020
LuQuLuQu:

Read between the lines.... The hotel manager might be the culprit!
She was in two hotels during those 14days. Maybe the two hotels are owned or managed by the same person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars / Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) / Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.