Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel (116405 Views)

Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo / Police Arrest Two Ritualist In Osun Hotel / Lagos Nurse Dies After Being Pushed Down By One-chance Operators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by philip0906(m): 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2020
linearity:

[s]What you have described is not a right, but an inflated sense of entitlement.

She and her brother were leaving at the same address, she is not a 'ward' of her brother; after getting down from your high-horse, pull up a dictionary and lookup the meaning of the word 'ward'.

If an investigation is launched; yes the authorities will lookup to you for answers, as they will do in any case, with anyone that was the last person to see a missing person or living with them; the fact that authorities will ask you questions does not create an obligation on her part.....in college roommates get questions about other roommates by authorities all the time, it does not create any right or obligation.

Her rights to privacy, which is backed by Nigeria laws; overrides and trumps your inflated sense of entitlement to know.

That said, like I had earlier indicated...depending on the family dynamics, it is up to her to choose to disclose or not to disclose her where about. None of us know what happened that made her to choose not to do so, but it is her right[/s].
More gibberish!

Only goodness knows the kind of fvcked up family or society you grew up in to give you this confidence to spill the nonsense you're spilling. Like, you can just wake up one morning and disappear without trace, without word of where you're headed to the people you stay with and maybe when you're done gallivanting the world, you then show up weeks, months or years after at the house without anyone knowing where you're coming from, in the name of "it is my right not to tell anybody"....It defies common sense.

In the homes of millions of sane Nigerians, even our fathers and mothers who bore us, would never leave the house, without any one knowing where they went to, not to talk of disappearing for weeks. It never happened in ANY sane family and when it did, people raised alarm.

Now the family are the ones running around, spending money on both police & logistics alongside the trauma but your selfish block head, thinks she owes no one any word of where she went to?

No one is asking for details of who you're going to fvck, how many rounds of sex you're going to have, but common sense, a sense of responsibility/accountability, in the spirit of everyone watching out for each other in this crazy world, it is expected that your wards, family, friends you stay with can give basic account of "where" you are or where you're going to.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by Gentle0wavez: 3:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
philip0906:

More gibberish!

Only goodness knows the kind of fvcked up family or society you grew up in to give you this confidence to spill the nonsense you're spilling. Like, you can just wake up one morning and disappear without trace, without word of where you're headed to the people you stay with and maybe when you're done gallivanting the world, you then show up weeks, months or years after at the house without anyone knowing where you're coming from, in the name of "it is my right not to tell anybody"....It defies common sense.

In the homes of millions of sane Nigerians, even our fathers and mothers who bore us, would never leave the house, without any one knowing where they went to, not to talk of disappearing for weeks. It never happened in ANY sane family and when it did, people raised alarm.

Now the family are the ones running around, spending money on both police & logistics alongside the trauma but your selfish block head, thinks she owes no one any word of where she went to?

No one is asking for details of who you're going to fvck, how many rounds of sex you're going to have, but common sense, a sense of responsibility/accountability, in the spirit of everyone watching out for each other in this crazy world, it is expected that your wards, family, friends you stay with can give basic account of "where" you are or where you're going to.

Please leave all those senseless people, life will teach them better.
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by definateli: 3:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
She's on vacation
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by Ediomihenry(f): 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
She was self isolating
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by linearity: 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2020
[s]
philip0906:

More gibberish!

[/s]
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by Godmademan(m): 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
leaculpa:
Night duty. Doctors and nurses work in shifts.
well...
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by Benwallt(m): 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2020
Godmademan:
She left home for work by 8:30pm. Which kind work be DAT?
[quote][/quote] night work bro. Prik get power bros
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by Benwallt(m): 6:11pm On Jul 16, 2020
philip0906:

More gibberish!

no so lunacy dey start small small. Leave him to drown very well b4 pulling him out of his misery
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by Benwallt(m): 6:13pm On Jul 16, 2020
Mjpem23:

THIS LIFE CAN NEVER BE BALANCE SEH!
if you read thru, you will see punch metro there.
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by stormborn28(m): 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
LuQuLuQu:
Question is, who was paying her hotel bills for 2 weeks? Definitely a man who she's desperately trying to protect by feigning ignorance of how she got there... Holy Molly
hmmmmmm....you get sense well well

1 Like

Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by stormborn28(m): 7:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
vonlogon:

All the police palava should end when she was found, the only business police have with her now is paying for the cost of looking for her and informing her family that she doesn't want to be found
She's 28 years old with a right to go anywhere she wants. I don't think she has committed any offence
kai...you lack wisdom to be sincere... No matter who you are somebody has the right to know where you are and where you are going... If you go missing and nobody looks for you, people will blame your family.. Use your brain next time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by stormborn28(m): 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
linearity:

What you have described is not a right, but an inflated sense of entitlement.

She and her brother were leaving at the same address, she is not a 'ward' of her brother; after getting down from your high-horse, pull up a dictionary and lookup the meaning of the word 'ward'.

If an investigation is launched; yes the authorities will lookup to you for answers, as they will do in any case, with anyone that was the last person to see a missing person or living with them; the fact that authorities will ask you questions does not create an obligation on her part.....in college roommates get questions about other roommates by authorities all the time, it does not create any right or obligation.

Her rights to privacy, which is backed by Nigeria laws; overrides and trumps your inflated sense of entitlement to know.

That said, like I had earlier indicated...depending on the family dynamics, it is up to her to choose to disclose or not to disclose her where about. None of us know what happened that made her to choose not to do so, but it is her right.

kai...you lack wisdom to be sincere... No matter who you are somebody has the right to know where you are and where you are going... If you go missing and nobody looks for you, people will blame your family.. Use your brain next time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by stormborn28(m): 7:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
linearity:

That is not true.

She can choose to inform them out of courtesy and respect....and that depends on the mutual dynamics and depth of relationship and friendship among all of the family members....the family have no right to know, as an adult, she is entitle to her privacy until she chooses to give them up.

Also, the family's desire to know and be informed does not create any obligation on her part. I understand the concerns on the part of the family and the emotional trauma she must have put them through by not keeping them in the loop; all of that are well intended and good, but that does not mean they have the right to be in the know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by vonlogon: 9:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
stormborn28

So., You being insultive is a display of wisdom, I leave you with your amputated state of knowledge.
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by stormborn28(m): 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
vonlogon:

So., You being insultive is a display of wisdom, I leave you with your amputated state of knowledge.
so "you lack wisdom " is now insult? Wonder shall never end.
I am grown up. I'm an adult. I'm 18 years bla bla bla.... Does that make you immune from harm or being a super being? Like I said earlier think with your brain
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by vonlogon: 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2020
stormborn28:
so "you lack wisdom " is now insult? Wonder shall never end.
I am grown up. I'm an adult. I'm 18 years bla bla bla.... Does that make you immune from harm or being a super being? Like I said earlier think with your brain

Keep your insults for your peers when school resume.

1 Like

Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by stormborn28(m): 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
vonlogon:

Keep your insults for your peers when school resume.
you think everyone is a student like you. It is the way you think that got you that reply. Just take a look at those who quoted you and see the similarities
Re: Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel by dessilala(m): 8:31am On Jul 17, 2020
She just wanted to relass and be taken kiaruff grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars / Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) / Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.