Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera (5901 Views)

I'm Done With Xiaomi Brand / After 2 Weeks With Xiaomi Mi 11 - 120hz Refresh Rate Or Nothing! / I'm Highly Disappointed With JUMIA. (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by MrClassic2020: 11:12am On Jul 15, 2020
jonzingcaesar:

Even without Gcam bro. No infinix / Tecno camera can beat a Xiaomi camera. This guy is just a transission marketer

why do you call anyone that condemn Xiaomi a tecno or infinix marketer.....It's childish and a sign of low self esteem.
how many marketers do they have on this forum
for avoidance of doubt ...walk into any phone shop, ask for tecno or infinix within the same price range of Xiaomi and compare their camera.

Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by ddjay: 11:24am On Jul 15, 2020
IamDavid:

Well, I don't care how the truth sound like, I just posted my honest opinion based on my experience and if it has made me a "marketer" of any sort, so be it.
Very good, thats what we want to hear, the truth. So transsion marketer, FIRE ON

Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by sagieramos(m): 11:28am On Jul 15, 2020
IamDavid:

Your comment is honest, I like that. However, mine is honest too. I've used Tecno camon before and it produces pretty useable images without camera ports, so I know what I was saying when I said "when properly tweaked, most xiaomi cameras will easily compete with the best infinix and Tecno phones".

My point is, xiaomi and Transsions are not as wide apart in class and performance as some people paint it to be.

I seem not to understand the people calling me a marketer because from my posts, I think it's quite obvious I'm not a lover of the Chinese phones. I've not used such in the past two years and I can't use it again (by God's grace). In fact, I plan switching to IOS by December.

I disagree with the bolded. Let do some comparison between both devices. point out a Xiaomi and a transsion phone of the same price range, and let see if Xiaomi wouldn't outperform transsion both in class and performance

Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by IamDavid(m): 12:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
ddjay:

Very good, thats what we want to hear, the truth. So transsion marketer, FIRE ON
Honestly, this thread has made me love Xiaomi a bit more, I've always loved it more than Transsions but calling me a marketer is the part I don't get. I'm sure you can't say it to my face lol...

Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by Trex4(m): 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2020
MrClassic2020:
Hello everyone.
I have been a loyal buyer of blackbery device before their demise some years ago and I av been using samsung phones ever since.
I decided to get a new phone for my younger sis yesterday
I check the Xiaomi phones available and I noticed most of them have bad camera.
The camera always look dark and does not look smooth like my samsung camera.
I also observe the tecno and infinix phones I saw perform better compare to the xiomi camera.
If Xiaomi is all about processor and bad camera....It's a big No for me.

Does anyone know any Xiaomi phone with good camera.
First of all which Xiaomi phone did you check? And which infinix and Tecno phone was better?
Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by IamDavid(m): 12:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
ibawon:

You don't really have to bring this marketer thing up when a person complains of a device

Don't mind those annoying folks. They just throw the word "Marketer" around anyhow

Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by BoboKush(m): 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2020
KrazyDave16:

First of all tell us the name of the redmi/mi device (RN7/8/9), the Samsung device you used to do the comparison test and the Infinix/Tecno phones you observed.

The stock cam might not be Pixel or iPhone quality but you saying that Tecno and Infinix stock cam is better is what I won't believe. And which one is "camera always look dark".

The guy eyes r dark.... Mayb

Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by BoboKush(m): 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
chariisGRACE:

AT THE BOLDED: Some people no get shame to compare Flagship with Budget.

No be them no get shame them no get sense join.... Someone comparing 50k phone with iPhone x 250k and u reason say that one get sense....

They called something budget phone u no choose another brand on budget phone do comparison.....

I stopped taking him seriously since

Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by Youngpo413: 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
MrClassic2020:
Hello everyone.
I have been a loyal buyer of blackbery device before their demise some years ago and I av been using samsung phones ever since.
I also observe the tecno and infinix phones I saw perform better compare to the xiomi camera.

then buy the tecno and infinix na.

Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by tboydbrave(m): 2:26pm On Jul 15, 2020
Currently using the redmi note 8 4gb 64gb rom. The camera is sweet n bad but gcam makes it even sweeter n baddest. Best decision I made bro.

Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by Tallesty1(m): 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
IamDavid:

The xiaomi redmi note 9 uses the MTK helio G80 processor. Even the Snapdragon Xiaomis are usually the low to medium tiers (600+ or 700+). It's either you know little about phones or you're unnecessarily emotional about Xiaomi. Whatever the case is, it's none of my business. Peace.
I wish there is a way we can plank people online.

This guy needs a romantic path on his back with a 2/3 poline

Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by Piloeternity(m): 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2020
so u mean i have to download another app before i can Enjoy my phone camera. Xiaomi is a messed up brand. Slowly they are lossing their worth.
Faithful4real:

Did you use it with GCam?
Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by Piloeternity(m): 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2020
Well you just made a point and I have been careful not to say anything yet.
Really Xiaomi needs to check their devices before pushing it out there.

This were I will hand it to OPPO, SO PRECISE WITH SPEC. On this note I rest my case.
Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by nitt: 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
shedy03:

We ran a camera test in my office, and the outcome was that a Xiaomi RN7PRO beats galaxy A71 camera.
Check out the RN7pro, might be what u want.

this is bullocks.

even the tech savy channels that compared the 2 above gave the A71 the better camera output.

It's only manageable wt a 3rd party Gcam installed.
Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by shedy03(m): 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2020
nitt:

this is bullocks.

even the tech savy channels that compared the 2 above gave the A71 the better camera output.

It's only manageable wt a 3rd party Gcam installed.
Forget tech savies, galaxy is just a name.
what I witnessed was real. The A71 owner is seriously regretting buying the phone cos it's below what he expected.
Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by seanwilliam(m): 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2020
megafox:
Here are stock Camera Pictures casually taken... Front Camera oooo before you think is main Camera

I use Mi Note 10 lite. Don't compare what you don't understand... This phone can with GCam compete with other high ends cams
no be curve screen I dey see so? Wow
Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by Faithful4real(m): 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2020
Piloeternity:
so u mean i have to download another app before i can Enjoy my phone camera. Xiaomi is a messed up brand. Slowly they are lossing their worth.
Lose which worth. You are very funny. If you don't know anything about technology plz just shhh

Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by sagieramos(m): 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2020
Piloeternity:

Oga Xiaomi is a good brand in all aspects base on value for money no doubt.

GCam is just a software (just a code/script). It wouldn't work without a required hardware, the same way an app can't make a 3g phone to work as 4g

For a brand to use better hardware for budget phone prove to be worth buying compare to its competitors.

This was taken with stock camera (front camera) on RN8. this camera no try? I can't upload the full quality because it wouldn't upload, so I had to screenshot

Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by nitt: 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2020
shedy03:

what I witnessed was real. The A71 owner is seriously regretting buying the phone cos it's below what he expected.

I won't take your word for it.

The A series is the highest selling android 2020 for a reason.
Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by genius43(m): 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2020
IamDavid:

The xiaomi redmi note 9 uses the MTK helio G80 processor. Even the Snapdragon Xiaomis are usually the low to medium tiers (600+ or 700+). It's either you know little about phones or you're unnecessarily emotional about Xiaomi. Whatever the case is, it's none of my business. Peace.

You are actually the one that know little about the smartphone market. No OEM will use a flagship processor in a Midrange phone.

Now even the SD 700+ Series are for upper midrange but guess what Xiaomi and Realme broke the norm by providing them on the mid range devices.

Check the Antutu benchmarks of SD 765G, SD768G, SD 720G, SD 730G and SD 730, I am only listing the SD SOCs they have used on their Upper midrange and midrange devices.

I am not even going to mention the MTK dimensity 820 used on the Redmi 10X and Redmi 10X Pro(I still hope to lay my hands on this device despite been China exclusive)

If you need devices SD 865 they are there but can you afford them?

Let me give you a briefing on devices with the flagship SOC SD 865
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro China/Global
Xiaomi Mi 10 China/Global
Poco F2 Pro Global
Redmi K30 Pro Zoom China exclusive
Redmi K30 Pro China Exclusive.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by genius43(m): 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
nitt:

2020 ABI 2019? Check well again

Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by yetunsbay(m): 5:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
MrClassic2020:
Hello everyone.

one question
Which model ?
Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by nitt: 6:10pm On Jul 15, 2020
genius43:

2020 ABI 2019? Check well again

Galaxy A50 for 2019

Galaxy A51 for Q1, 2020.
Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by genius43(m): 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
nitt:

Galaxy A50 for 2019

Galaxy A51 for Q1, 2020.

Now you are model specific rather than packing all A series under an umbrella
Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by shedy03(m): 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
nitt:

It's just a name
Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by atheistandproud(m): 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2020
@OP

I'm sorry to say, but you're very very ignorant. The word ignorant is not an insult. It simply means the absence of knowledge.

Bring any Transsion Midrange (sorry I mean budget phones dressed up as midrange) and let's compare it with a Xiaomi midranger. Hardware for hardware.

Let's see who wins.

I'll do the comparison here, live. Or create a new thread to do so.

Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by RealEzee(m): 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
Piloeternity:
how are they losing their worth if I may ask? kindly explain in details
Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
shedy03:

stop lying
Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by IamDavid(m): 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2020
After all arguments and counter arguments, Xiaomi wins because of the value for money especially in the budget segment. However, nobody can be forced or bullied into doing what they don't want to do. If you like infinix / Tecno brand for reasons best known to you, go for it. If you're more circumspect abour value / money paid, I advise you go for Xiaomi.

Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
atheistandproud:
@OP

I'm sorry to say, but you're very very ignorant. The word ignorant is not an insult. It simply means the absence of knowledge.

Bring any Transsion Midrange (sorry I mean budget phones dressed up as midrange) and let's compare it with a Xiaomi midranger. Hardware for hardware.

Let's see who wins.

I'll do the comparison here, live. Or create a new thread to do so.
bros come sheg you no dey tire...... na xiaomi you dey use and youre always on every thread bashing tecno and co etc.......xiaomi is better than transission devices no argument but not as far as the way you people paint it..........if you come use huawei or Samsung or iPhone we no go hear word for nairaland be that

Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by RealEzee(m): 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
nitt:

Galaxy A50 for 2019

Galaxy A51 for Q1, 2020.
thank goodness you were model specific cos generally Xiaomi did better than Samsung and Huawei.
Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by RealEzee(m): 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2020
Vaselinelord:
bros come sheg you no dey tire...... na xiaomi you dey use and youre always on every thread bashing tecno and co etc.......xiaomi is better than transission devices no argument but not as far as the way you people paint it..........if you come use huawei or Samsung or iPhone we no go hear word for nairaland be that
lol but no b lie na, Xiaomi make better products than transsion lol

Modified Computer Games For Symbian Phones? / 15 Seconds ADB, Fastboot And Driver Installer [PC Tools For Android] / Mtn . . . Packet Data Authentication Failed?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52