Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera (5903 Views)

I'm Done With Xiaomi Brand / After 2 Weeks With Xiaomi Mi 11 - 120hz Refresh Rate Or Nothing! / I'm Highly Disappointed With JUMIA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by IamDavid(m): 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2020
MrClassic2020:
Hello everyone.
I have been a loyal buyer of blackbery device before their demise some years ago and I av been using samsung phones ever since.
I decided to get a new phone for my younger sis yesterday
I check the Xiaomi phones available and I noticed most of them have bad camera.
The camera always look dark and does not look smooth like my samsung camera.
I also observe the tecno and infinix phones I saw perform better compare to the xiomi camera.
If Xiaomi is all about processor and bad camera....It's a big No for me.

Does anyone know any Xiaomi phone with good camera.
Get a Xiaomi phone. Download Gcam. Thank me later.
Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by IamDavid(m): 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2020
veramani31:

You re the one making plenty of errors here. How much is the note 9 and how much is a S20? Midrange vs flagship and you expect similar performance?

The note 9 definitely performs better than the A50s and Co which are in the same price bracket. Compare the s20 with the Mi 10 and maybe you'd see how mistaken you re

I honestly get you. Xiaomis are great value for money. And there are reasons for it. A quick one is that they don't spend on advertisement like other brands do, which keeps prices low. What I've just been saying is that their "value for money concept" doesn't mean that they sell flagships at budget prices like I've noticed some people insinuate. And saying that, I don't think I've bad mouthed the brand in any way. It's an awesome brand. If you're looking for a phone on a budget, you should get that (although you can get other brands for reasons best known to you, it's absolutely fine)
Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by ddjay: 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2020
IamDavid:

So saying "I don't care if I'm called a marketer" makes me a marketer? Come on....

Since you dont care, then there is nothing wrong in calling u a marketer, just accept it righteously
Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by IamDavid(m): 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
ddjay:

Since you dont care, then there is nothing wrong in calling u a marketer, just accept it righteously
I'm done with you
Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by skywalker240(m): 5:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
IamDavid:

The xiaomi redmi note 9 uses the MTK helio G80 processor. Even the Snapdragon Xiaomis are usually the low to medium tiers (600+ or 700+). It's either you know little about phones or you're unnecessarily emotional about Xiaomi. Whatever the case is, it's none of my business. Peace.
The redmi note 9 uses a Helio G85 not G80
Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by skywalker240(m): 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
IamDavid:

I can see lots of you are frustrated and you're just looking for who to vent your anger on. It's obvious that you lack the ability to read and understand correctly. The summary of my post is "when you buy a xiaomi, don't think you're that better than a Tecno user". Do you understand now? Olodo

And btw, I'll prefer a UK used google pixel (about the same price as the redmi note whatever or Tecno camon) than the mediocre stuffs put out by these Chinese companies.
A xiaomi user is better than a Tecno user

You're saying you prefer a Tecno camon than the the mediocre stuff put on these Chinese companies.

Mind you, Tecno is a Chinese company..

Talking about mediocre.....oops the whole world knows that the E, C AND O in Tecno represent the spelling of mEdiOCre

You ended up shooting yourself in the foot

7 Likes

Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by IamDavid(m): 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
skywalker240:

You're saying you prefer a Tecno camon than the the mediocre stuff put on these Chinese companies.

Talking about mediocre.....oops the whole world knows that the E, C AND O in Tecno represent the spelling of mEdiOCre

Is English that hard or you just choose to be mischeavous? I never said I prefer Tecno camon to Xiaomi whatever, in fact, I said the opposite. Read my posts carefully, with a free and unbiased mind, you'll get me.
Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by Sainthia: 6:36pm On Jul 16, 2020
MrClassic2020:
Hello everyone.
I have been a loyal buyer of blackbery device before their demise some years ago and I av been using samsung phones ever since.
I also observe the tecno and infinix phones I saw perform better compare to the xiomi camera.

while I'm here thinking xiaomi is perfect
Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by Sunkanmiwise(m): 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2020
MrClassic2020:
Hello everyone.

So with all the noise and rant Xiaomi make on social media, their phone is not what they claimed it to be, instead of them to focus on their products they will be telling others to improve. Nonsense!!!
Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by Sainthia: 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
Sunkanmiwise:

So with all the noise and rant Xiaomi make on social media, their phone is not what they claimed it to be, instead of them to focus on their products they will be telling others to improve. Nonsense!!!
and I was almost begining to like it
Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by Xender10: 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
ibawon:

You don't really have to bring this marketer thing up when a person complains of a device
God bless u sir. That tin is now becoming very annoying. Xiaomi is good but not perfect. All this marketing ish dn taya me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by ddjay: 10:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
IamDavid:

I'm done with you
Haba oga, the phone is in your hand na, and i did not tie you to it
Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by Nobody: 4:37am On Jul 17, 2020
ddjay:

are you under 18 just stfu ffs
Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by Nobody: 4:38am On Jul 17, 2020
skywalker240:

tecno and xiaomi na the zame group abeg stop giving yourself hope
Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by skywalker240(m): 5:40am On Jul 17, 2020
Vaselinelord:
Alright, now bounce
Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by ddjay: 7:08am On Jul 17, 2020
Vaselinelord:
are you under 18 just stfu ffs
Your moniker and your comment already classify you as under 13... even the kids at 13 wont write a comment like this

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by ddjay: 7:12am On Jul 17, 2020
Vaselinelord:
Same group?? Its like you fell from a mongo tree and hit your head abi or a coconut fell on your head while trying to climb the tree.

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 17, 2020
ddjay:

Same group?? Its like you fell from a mongo tree and hit your head abi or a coconut fell on your head while trying to climb the tree.
go and ask your parents that cant afford to buy you a flagship device
Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 17, 2020
ddjay:

Your moniker and your comment already classify you as under 13... even the kids at 13 wont write a comment like this
see this poverty infested boy..... i use 3 phones....everything is not always xiaomi leave that your poverty realm go out and see the world and see what people are using.... i doubt you'd be able to afford the cheapest of my phone ozwuor.... abi u go call me too marketer grin grin grin grin

Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by skywalker240(m): 9:27am On Jul 17, 2020
IamDavid:

Is English that hard or you just choose to be mischeavous? I never said I prefer Tecno camon to Xiaomi whatever, in fact, I said the opposite. Read my posts carefully, with a free and unbiased mind, you'll get me.
Alright
Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by ddjay: 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2020
Vaselinelord:
see this poverty infested boy..... i use 3 phones....everything is not always xiaomi leave that your poverty realm go out and see the world and see what people are using.... i doubt you'd be able to afford the cheapest of my phone ozwuor.... abi u go call me too marketer grin grin grin grin
To arrange phones for selfie is normal na, even children understand this thing u r doing. iPhone users dont make noise sef, you that is using common ordinary tecno or infinix is flexing muscles
Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by ddjay: 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
Vaselinelord:
go and ask your parents that cant afford to buy you a flagship device
Only kids insult parents, u seem not to value age

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by ajog1: 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2020
RealEzee:
I dey use microscope look for transsion here tho, can u help me spot them?
Kai grin grin grin , Bro you're wicked.
Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2020
ddjay:

To arrange phones for selfie is normal na, even children understand this thing u r doing. iPhone users dont make noise sef, you that is using common ordinary tecno or infinix is flexing muscles
poverty has conditioned you to think everyone lives in penury like you

Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by ddjay: 4:40pm On Jul 17, 2020
Vaselinelord:
poverty has conditioned you to think everyone lives in penury like you
The rich don't have time for this show up, its poverty and childish grin grin grin ... show more, there are so many pictures on gsmarena.com, but don't make mistake and show us unreleased phone o cos we will catch u

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by Xtianvic(m): 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
Sainthia:
and I was almost beginning to like it
Maybe you are allergic to good things. Who knows undecided
Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
ddjay:

The rich don't have time for this show up, its poverty and childish grin grin grin ... show more, there are so many pictures on gsmarena.com, but don't make mistake and show us unreleased phone o cos we will catch u
hope you logout of the internet and face reality one day....... don't waste the rest of your life shouting techno and xiaomi up and down
Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by ddjay: 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2020
Vaselinelord:
hope you logout of the internet and face reality one day....... don't waste the rest of your life shouting techno and xiaomi up and down
The tecno is in your hands, browse for more phone pics and post for us na, lenovo and iphone have latest models, you have them already
Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by okorojoe(m): 12:32am On Jul 18, 2020
skywalker240:

Bros! Don't leave me shocked cheesy grin grin
Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by skywalker240(m): 12:35am On Jul 18, 2020
okorojoe:

Bros! Don't leave me shocked cheesy grin grin
LMAO cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by okorojoe(m): 12:46am On Jul 18, 2020
It's funny how some people will say "Xiaomi phones are bad" and the only Xiaomi devices they've come across are the Redmi brands. Please and please, the Xiaomi Mi series are not in the same league with the Xiaomi Redmi Note series (RN6, RN7, RN8, etc.) or Redmi series (Redmi 8/8a, for example). If you're saying Xiaomi phones are bad, please specify the exact one you're talking about. Don't talk about Redmi 8a and begin to call it Xiaomi because you want to complain about the phone (Redmi 8a). It's just like someone having had a bad experience using Samsung galaxy A20, comes out to say Samsung phones are no different from Gionee devices. It makes no sense.
Please specify the Xiaomi phone(s) you had problems with, just for clarification. Peace wink

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera by investigator007: 2:04am On Jul 19, 2020
If what you're looking for in a device is an amazing camera I advice you go for any of the devices in the Camon series

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mtn . . . Packet Data Authentication Failed? / I'm Playing My Best Yet I'm Still Losing In PES / Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.