Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,265 members, 7,829,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Should I Go On With The Relationship , Is There No Problem With It ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go On With The Relationship , Is There No Problem With It ? (916 Views)

If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) / Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime / Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go On With The Relationship , Is There No Problem With It ? by DhanBaba(m): 7:36am On Jul 15, 2020
There is a Girl I met on Facebook...we chatted for like 3 months, that we get into each other,she fell in love with me and am also interested in her but not in love with her to be precise

I bring up the idea of meeting each other something like a date...

She said I should come over to her area, I went to her side, but to my greatest surprise she took me to her home, I met her mum she greeted me so well, her sisters also treated me well , we are left alone in her room without been disturb...I tried to control myself just not to misbehave.And I didn't.

I left for my home..I called her to tell her have reached home, her mum even greeted me on phone and her sisters

My first question is that "What on Earth have she told her mum that she didn't even question me and also made her mom treated me well"?

it seems strange to me, someone I met on Facebook and our first meet comes out that way.........

Guys I need your opinion?

My second question is that " Should I go on with the relationship , if I go on with it, won't I have any problem? remember her mum is involved*
Re: Should I Go On With The Relationship , Is There No Problem With It ? by donstan18: 7:39am On Jul 15, 2020
The idea and mentality of being questioned like a criminal by the parent of our friends has so much eaten deep our brain and mind that we find it strange and weird when they accommodate and welcome us happily.

You aren't by any means their source of livelihood and happiness, so parting ways with the lady might end up removing nothing from their lives.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With The Relationship , Is There No Problem With It ? by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 15, 2020
The husband they've been praying for...

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Relationship , Is There No Problem With It ? by daben1(m): 7:50am On Jul 15, 2020
A problem is about to leave their house; hence the treatment

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Relationship , Is There No Problem With It ? by DhanBaba(m): 7:56am On Jul 15, 2020
donstan18:
The idea and mentality of being questioned like a criminal by the parent of our friends has so much eaten deep our brain and mind that we find it strange and weird when they accommodate and welcome us happily.

You aren't by any means their source of livelihood and happiness, so parting ways with the lady might end up removing nothing from their lives.

what are you trying to point out �??

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Relationship , Is There No Problem With It ? by Kriss216: 8:02am On Jul 15, 2020
That girl's family is well exposed and civilized than you. You expected the mom to question and treat you bad? No bro, that family is 21st centuried.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Relationship , Is There No Problem With It ? by lovedollpalace(m): 8:04am On Jul 15, 2020
Well, In relationship, you will feel lots of problem, i mean about sex. If you want to do sex then she can't. But anime sex dolls will fulfill your sexual desires and fantasies without say 'NO". You have to check out these dolls without wasting your time.

Re: Should I Go On With The Relationship , Is There No Problem With It ? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 15, 2020
smiley
Re: Should I Go On With The Relationship , Is There No Problem With It ? by ttaiwo09: 8:17am On Jul 15, 2020
" I met her mum she greeted me so well, her sisters also treated me well"

"What on Earth have she told her mum that she didn't even question me and treated me well"?

You are confusing my confusion.
Re: Should I Go On With The Relationship , Is There No Problem With It ? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Relationship , Is There No Problem With It ? by Crownstar01: 8:48am On Jul 15, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
The first time you're meeting/seeing each other face-to-face after meeting on FB three-months earlier, she takes you to her home to meet her family and then to her bedroom? That's weird, but to each their own.
Very weird.
Re: Should I Go On With The Relationship , Is There No Problem With It ? by DhanBaba(m): 9:06am On Jul 15, 2020
ttaiwo09:
" I met her mum she greeted me so well, her sisters also treated me well"

"What on Earth have she told her mum that she didn't even question me and treated me well"?

You are confusing my confusion.
I mean that her mom even treat me well
Re: Should I Go On With The Relationship , Is There No Problem With It ? by austine4real(m): 9:09am On Jul 15, 2020
grin

The lady might be a good girl

There are bad and good people on Facebook

Take ur time B4 u proceed with the relationship or B4 u exit

Life itself is a gamble
Re: Should I Go On With The Relationship , Is There No Problem With It ? by callmeRichie(m): 9:16am On Jul 15, 2020
you're just being too confuse and over reactive undecided If her fams hadn't treated you right now, nah u go still come here come complainundecided

It doesn't really means she has told them about you or what u have for her or something, the mother could just be nice
Re: Should I Go On With The Relationship , Is There No Problem With It ? by marshalcarter: 10:57am On Jul 15, 2020
should we tell him?? grin

(1) (Reply)

Fish Seller Buys Herself A Car As A Gift As She Completes Her NYSC(PHOTOS) / Bbnaija Lockdown Housemates, Praise And Ka3na Having Sex / Groom Shock Wedding Guests As He Leaves Altar To Go Fix DSTV For Customer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.