Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,669 members, 7,813,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) (24006 Views)

This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? / I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by EBMedia: 12:30pm On Apr 17
If Any Man I Am Dating Gets Broke, I Will Leave The Relationship - Lady Tells Men

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMCVwNdyPqg

2 Likes

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Blossomcresty(m): 12:51pm On Apr 17
Must u depend on a man?

Hustle and make real money and stop this over dependence on men

145 Likes 8 Shares

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 1:06pm On Apr 17
lipsrsealed
Okay,if he was doing well before you started to date him and all of a sudden,he went broke when you guys started dating...... Meaning say na you date am broke na angry. You certainly get like one or two or probably a community of evil spirits wey possess you wey dey 'broke' men na....

Honestly,these entities we call bannies, majority of them are walking with empty skulls ,while some have skulls filled up with pap..

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by EBMedia: 1:06pm On Apr 17
Regina Daniels Reacts As Her Senior Co-Wife Spends Time With Their Husband

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19THdk1soDs?si=7RbW6CiDSYAIkAjU
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Farrason: 1:52pm On Apr 17
EBMedia:
If Any Man I Am Dating Gets Broke, I Will Leave The Relationship - Lady Tells Men

nlfpmod mukina2

This is definitely a red flag to all her friends who have a BF with small money. She will lay them at any opportunity. And if you are married, don't let her visit you.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by BigYash: 2:05pm On Apr 17
Over 95% of nowadays girls will do same.. Most of them came for the money.. When you hear them saying they need a man that can take care of them,they are literally saying they need a man who has money they can waste..

Wasters some persons refer to as wives.. cool

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Agbadocassava: 2:44pm On Apr 17
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by SeeWahala: 2:45pm On Apr 17
in ndi redpillers voice

See? angry nairaland simps can never learn . . . Not even when the girl is telling you Hoe-Haa that you should be ready to DIE FULFILLING HER CONTENTMENT or you will be dumped like used sanitary pad cry

then redpillers go on a ranting spree about how Simps will still not learn undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by IamDora(f): 2:45pm On Apr 17
Lol
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by nairalanda1(m): 2:45pm On Apr 17
I daresay if any lady gets broke, the men should dump her too cheesy

Plus any man who is dumped by the lady should consider themselves lucky, they have just escaped being hitched to a shallow woman.

But seriously, some ladies say this because our society still views the man as the main breadwinner, and our society can be unfair to women, so women have to rely on men for the money...especially when it comes to feeding the kids.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by vengertime: 2:45pm On Apr 17
Thank your God if you don't have a female family member that disgrace you people online

Imagine seeing on social media your sister talking about how a Yahoo boy fckk her toto well well. grin grin grin grin

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by id4sho(m): 2:45pm On Apr 17
How much does she have in her account.
This is how generational porverty start, flee from this type Men tongue

5 Likes

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Jewessgratitud3: 2:45pm On Apr 17
grin. You know what you want, go for it Γ nd don't pretend about it.

3 Likes

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Nonexisting1: 2:45pm On Apr 17
This forum should stop giving attention to these idiots by bringing their nonsense stories here. I am tired of this. If there's nothing to put on frontpage, put threads on how to cook soup and stew, I can manage that.

85 Likes 11 Shares

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by 900warriorz: 2:45pm On Apr 17
Lol,,,,A parasite in human flesh cheesy You are the one that leeched on him till he got broke. So you'd leave him and find another victim. Weyrey grin See am like bush rat..na who ask you out i blame

10 Likes

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by xeju: 2:46pm On Apr 17
The way she dey do mouth like goat wey dey chew grass naim even fascinate me.
EBMedia:

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by dejabou10: 2:46pm On Apr 17
It's simple, she stated her own stance, I like her like that, it literally means when a guy find another girl more intelligent, beautiful and better than her, he can leave her even without notice.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Kingzmate(m): 2:46pm On Apr 17
I HOPE HER MOTHER DID NOT DUMB HER FATHER IN THE DUST BIN BECAUSE OF BROKELYN grin

JONZIN BANI cool

2 Likes

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by iichidodo: 2:46pm On Apr 17
nairalanda1:
I daresay if any lady gets broke, the men should dump her too cheesy
Dump wetin?!...Are you alright?..

1 Like

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by RevenuesBoost(f): 2:47pm On Apr 17
Skit...
She's gaining her views.

If you really love a man, you'll sacrifice everything for him.
Have money and don't depend on a man's money.

9 Likes

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Love56743: 2:47pm On Apr 17
All in the name of cruise you are ruining your future, you even have the audacity to post it online so that people we bow down for you, you don't know you are killing your future by yourself

12 Likes

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by fmlala: 2:47pm On Apr 17
OK
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Joey4321: 2:47pm On Apr 17
Lol

He's lucky to find a keeper.
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by nairalanda1(m): 2:47pm On Apr 17
iichidodo:
Dump wetin?!...Are you alright?..

cheesy

What is sauce for the goose...is sauce for the gander....or is it sauce for gander, sauce for goose. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by born2reign001(m): 2:47pm On Apr 17
Nonsense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Coder2Client(m): 2:47pm On Apr 17
Na good ritual money renewal be this girl.

The way she looks tell us that she is from poorer background.

Omo oju o rola ri

4 Likes

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by omoiyalayi(m): 2:47pm On Apr 17
dem go use you do money ritual las las

mumu girl

if na me be dat guy she is with na use & dump i go use her do

2 Likes

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by emperor4love(m): 2:48pm On Apr 17
Nd na inside one idiot car she is doing the video,who is giving birth to this simps

7 Likes

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Solofresh2: 2:48pm On Apr 17
That one na your papa business

5 Likes

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by meobizy(f): 2:48pm On Apr 17
Good for her.
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by JoeEeL(m): 2:49pm On Apr 17
Girls have a brain but I observed that when it comes to their own self-sustenance, they are quick to put their brain to sleep.

4 Likes

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Unperturbedpota: 2:49pm On Apr 17
What is Nairaland obsession with sharing ashewo's point of view and stories lately ?

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. / What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo / Tips On How Best A Single Lady Should Socialize In Her 30s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.