Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

FUTO VC Approves N20,000 For Collection Of Undergraduate Certificate - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTO VC Approves N20,000 For Collection Of Undergraduate Certificate (25224 Views)

Obituary Posters And Coffin Sighted For FUTO VC Who Is Still Alive (VIDEO) / FUTO VC, Nnenna Otti, Is Not Dead / Overview Of Undergraduate Dental Surgery Courses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTO VC Approves N20,000 For Collection Of Undergraduate Certificate by opalu: 9:09am On Jul 15, 2020
Hmmm
Re: FUTO VC Approves N20,000 For Collection Of Undergraduate Certificate by Mayng01(m): 9:09am On Jul 15, 2020
Looters everywhere. Nigeria is finished
Re: FUTO VC Approves N20,000 For Collection Of Undergraduate Certificate by crossfm: 9:10am On Jul 15, 2020
Useless people,as if the results have any value these days.

1 Like

Re: FUTO VC Approves N20,000 For Collection Of Undergraduate Certificate by NORSYK(m): 9:11am On Jul 15, 2020
donstan18:
When it comes to VC, Futo is the unluckiest university in the world.

But I heard Onwuliri and Jude Njoku did well

1 Like

Re: FUTO VC Approves N20,000 For Collection Of Undergraduate Certificate by staetic: 9:12am On Jul 15, 2020
excatly
Alwaysachick:

Find out how much other federal schools are charging and how fast they issues the certs before using this lame excuse.
Re: FUTO VC Approves N20,000 For Collection Of Undergraduate Certificate by BabangidaHamza(m): 9:12am On Jul 15, 2020
BUK charge less 10k for certificate collection. Please guys come to our help we private school teachers
Re: FUTO VC Approves N20,000 For Collection Of Undergraduate Certificate by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 15, 2020
In that school you pay for everything, Francis Eze is a criminal. You pay an outrageous fee to apply for withdrawal, you pay an outrageous fee to reapply for admission after rustication, you pay to get a convocation gown. You pay for invariably everything in that school..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUTO VC Approves N20,000 For Collection Of Undergraduate Certificate by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 15, 2020
A very big mark of tribalism can be found in the uni across Nigeria, u say u want one nigeria, but u go to EBSU and go to ABSU and go to LASU and other state unis and u see different school fees payslips for different indigenes of a state in one countery, is funny that this schools has not tried to make sure every Nigeria irrespective of tribe pays equal amount of school fees for d same quality of education and course of study, I want to really tell the Nigerian Senate that this looting going on in state unis is completely illegal and shouldn't be allowed to go on any longer, the N20,000 should be reduced to N4,000 for every stdu cos this people have the right to get their certificate without paying shi shi cos they went thru d process of getting education and as such u shouldn't pay for getting the thing that u paid to get , is annoying, the corruption is this country is annoying and nobody wants to do anything abt it! And pls nothing justifies paying money to get ur own certificate after wasting years and years of study, somebody should sue this Skul to court !

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUTO VC Approves N20,000 For Collection Of Undergraduate Certificate by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:18am On Jul 15, 2020
Useless School
Re: FUTO VC Approves N20,000 For Collection Of Undergraduate Certificate by SmartPolician: 9:18am On Jul 15, 2020
donstan18:

Was Prof Asiabaka not good?

I know he improved the infrastructure of the school
Re: FUTO VC Approves N20,000 For Collection Of Undergraduate Certificate by Crownstar01: 9:20am On Jul 15, 2020
Ctorch:
The Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Vc approves 20,000 naira for collection of undergraduate certifiicate.
This is a shame!
Re: FUTO VC Approves N20,000 For Collection Of Undergraduate Certificate by Prechy08(m): 9:20am On Jul 15, 2020
Kriss216:

It's a federal school... Nothing concern south east for here.

it's a South East syndrome bro.

is FUTO the only Fed school?

does ABU, UNI ILLORIN, etc charge students like this?

am from IMO the amount I spent going through school was used to train 2 of my younger siblings in Uni illorin and Uni Jos

6 Likes

Re: FUTO VC Approves N20,000 For Collection Of Undergraduate Certificate by bluefilm: 9:21am On Jul 15, 2020
Criminals!

That is the only type of "business idea" that can enter their empty heads.

Useless Extortionists

Nonsense. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: FUTO VC Approves N20,000 For Collection Of Undergraduate Certificate by SmartPolician: 9:21am On Jul 15, 2020
Heathrow44:
A very big mark of tribalism can be found in the uni across Nigeria, u say u want one nigeria, but u go to EBSU and go to ABSU and go to LASU and other state unis and u see different school fees payslips for different indigenes of a state in one countery, is funny that this schools has not tried to make sure every Nigeria irrespective of tribe pays equal amount of school fees for d same quality of education and course of study, I want to really tell the Nigerian Senate that this looting going on in state unis is completely illegal and shouldn't be allowed to go on any longer, the N20,000 should be reduced to N4,000 for every stdu cos this people have the right to get their certificate without paying shi shi cos they went thru d process of getting education and as such u shouldn't pay for getting the thing that u paid to get , is annoying, the corruption is this country is annoying and nobody wants to do anything abt it! And pls nothing justifies paying money to get ur own certificate after wasting years and years of study, somebody should sue this Skul to court !

The Senate has no business with what happens in state schools
Re: FUTO VC Approves N20,000 For Collection Of Undergraduate Certificate by Prechy08(m): 9:22am On Jul 15, 2020
Kriss216:
States has no control over federal schools.
it's about the individuals
Re: FUTO VC Approves N20,000 For Collection Of Undergraduate Certificate by Parko(m): 9:24am On Jul 15, 2020
It's free in UNIBEN Oooo
Re: FUTO VC Approves N20,000 For Collection Of Undergraduate Certificate by barrypro: 9:24am On Jul 15, 2020
This is messed up
Re: FUTO VC Approves N20,000 For Collection Of Undergraduate Certificate by Originalsly: 9:25am On Jul 15, 2020
I wouldn't blame the VC and the university.... next year they should even double it due to inflation. I blame the students.... university students are almost always in the frontline for change.... FUTO... technology ..finding new ways of getting things done.... have they?... did they make improvement on anything?.... all universities.... students get involved and take the lead for social change. If these can't even stand up and fight a few imposed on them for certificate which they should never ever have to pay for then what can they fight for? Bunch of spineless certificate waving people that are supposed to be the leaders of tomorrow. And we wonder why some people refer to them as glorified high school students.
Re: FUTO VC Approves N20,000 For Collection Of Undergraduate Certificate by AuditCFA: 9:26am On Jul 15, 2020
Oga!!!!

I collected my undergraduate original result from UNIBEN this yr and I did pay up to ₦1000.

Pls don't mention UNIBEN here

1 Like

Re: FUTO VC Approves N20,000 For Collection Of Undergraduate Certificate by ugofulfilled(m): 9:26am On Jul 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Oga stop this logic.

Who are incharge of those schools if not same people from SE and probably IMO state.

No no no. No state has control over any Federal Institution. Policies and decisions are made by the School governing council subject to approval by the Senate. It's entirely Federal matter.
Re: FUTO VC Approves N20,000 For Collection Of Undergraduate Certificate by samuelpeters(m): 9:27am On Jul 15, 2020
Heathrow44:
About State Universities you Mentioned, they were all Established to Cater for their Indigenes First before anyother Person.
So if you want preferential treatment,go to your own State University.

If you want to pay the same Fees,then talk to Federal Govt to Implement that in all Federal Universities. It can't work in State Universities.

About the issue on ground, i Feel the Charge is too Much. But as usual, the Compains will Only end Here. By Next week people will Start paying and collect their Certificates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUTO VC Approves N20,000 For Collection Of Undergraduate Certificate by IvarTheBoneless: 9:27am On Jul 15, 2020
Thief...

1 Like

Re: FUTO VC Approves N20,000 For Collection Of Undergraduate Certificate by Spiff20(m): 9:30am On Jul 15, 2020
For an ugly school like Futo 40k acceptance fee, 60k school fees and 20k for certificate is simply outrageous and out of place. Just be like ugly girl wey de form hard to get.

4 Likes

Re: FUTO VC Approves N20,000 For Collection Of Undergraduate Certificate by bizhop01: 9:32am On Jul 15, 2020
Vice chancellor's swallowed over 75% of federal University internal revenue.
Re: FUTO VC Approves N20,000 For Collection Of Undergraduate Certificate by authority2006(m): 9:32am On Jul 15, 2020
Kriss216:

It's a federal school... Nothing concern south east for here.

But the directive didn't come from the FG now. Are other federal universities paying the same amount? No
Re: FUTO VC Approves N20,000 For Collection Of Undergraduate Certificate by ArticleBeast: 9:35am On Jul 15, 2020
Sammy07:

I think I will have to agree with you.

I would have said Uniben, but seems they've changed.
Changed? You don go try collect transcript for that school. My brother those people for exams and record no go fit make heaven even if na free

1 Like

Re: FUTO VC Approves N20,000 For Collection Of Undergraduate Certificate by Lovelyn451(f): 9:35am On Jul 15, 2020
Universities of technology are quite expensive, its thesame in FUT minna, don't know abt FUTA, yabatech compared to other polytechnics is extravagantly expensive too...plus the environment of these unis of technology is always harsh and unfriendly for learning
Re: FUTO VC Approves N20,000 For Collection Of Undergraduate Certificate by Spy360(m): 9:37am On Jul 15, 2020
Our education is certificate based where as in other countries it is ability based. Make Futo chop their certificate, who e help
Re: FUTO VC Approves N20,000 For Collection Of Undergraduate Certificate by Teejay13(m): 9:40am On Jul 15, 2020
This is extortion of the highest order.

What is wrong with this government self?
Re: FUTO VC Approves N20,000 For Collection Of Undergraduate Certificate by truthstands01: 9:45am On Jul 15, 2020
donstan18:
You are 100% correct.
Re: FUTO VC Approves N20,000 For Collection Of Undergraduate Certificate by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 15, 2020
Ein go soon run mad
Re: FUTO VC Approves N20,000 For Collection Of Undergraduate Certificate by Carson110(m): 9:48am On Jul 15, 2020
Once you pay your 1000 endowment and 6000 naira gown money its free in Uniben.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

University Of Lagos Cut-Off Mark 2017/2018 Is Out. Check / Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer / UNILAG Reinstates Olorunfemi Adeyeye, Rusticated Student Activist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.