Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Dear Black Man, It's Okay To Want The Best For Yourself. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Black Man, It's Okay To Want The Best For Yourself. (3061 Views)

Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? / Is It Okay To Let Your Fiancée Know Your Monthly Salary Range? / Is It Okay For My Mum To Send Money And Food To My Married Sister ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Black Man, It's Okay To Want The Best For Yourself. by Romangalactic(m): 9:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
Hathor5:

I do. I am not so sure about you though. grin
Your surety or lack of does not affect my reality na grin
Re: Dear Black Man, It's Okay To Want The Best For Yourself. by Hathor5(f): 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
Romangalactic:

Your surety or lack of does not affect my reality na grin

The most important thing is that you believe your own stories. wink
Re: Dear Black Man, It's Okay To Want The Best For Yourself. by mariahAngel(f): 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
Romangalactic:

It's not to stir up argument, it's to lift Queens up so that ladies like Hathor5 can be happy she also has choices and unlimited possibilities cheesy Unlimited time too

Hathor is a happy soul.

About that thread? I'm more of fun topics.
I hate anything that stir up gender wars.

1 Like

Re: Dear Black Man, It's Okay To Want The Best For Yourself. by Hathor5(f): 9:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
mariahAngel:

I tried to be nice, I swear...but some naughty guys on the food thread kept on poking the Do-not-touch button grin
I had to put them in the electric chair grin grin grin
After the first shock, they ran to call the mods

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I love you even more now.

LMAO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Black Man, It's Okay To Want The Best For Yourself. by Hathor5(f): 9:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
mariahAngel:

Hathor is a happy soul.

Gender war for what? For Roman who needs to make himself feel like a big boy? cheesy
I am still waiting for his wedding pics. Romangalactic, how old are you?

1 Like

Re: Dear Black Man, It's Okay To Want The Best For Yourself. by mariahAngel(f): 9:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
Hathor5:

Gender war for what? For Roman who needs to make himself feel like a big boy? cheesy

Don't be so hard on him
grin
He can be naughty atimes, but he means no harm and doesn't take things to heart cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dear Black Man, It's Okay To Want The Best For Yourself. by Romangalactic(m): 9:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
mariahAngel:

Hathor is a happy soul.

Why will a thread guiding women like yourself to make the best choice and not settle for less stir up a gender war? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dear Black Man, It's Okay To Want The Best For Yourself. by Romangalactic(m): 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2020
Hathor5:

I don't understand what my wedding or age has to to with anything here grin

You want me to tell kings to settle for less?
Re: Dear Black Man, It's Okay To Want The Best For Yourself. by mariahAngel(f): 9:53pm On Jul 15, 2020
Romangalactic:

Why would guiding women like yourself to make the best choice and not settle for anyone less stir up a gender war?

Don't act like you don't know how things get around here....

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I know your plan... grin
Re: Dear Black Man, It's Okay To Want The Best For Yourself. by Hathor5(f): 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
Romangalactic:

I don't understand what my wedding or age has to to with anything here grin

You want me to tell kings to settle for less?

I want to see the man with the unlimited opportunities. That's all. Talk is cheap. Show us. wink
Re: Dear Black Man, It's Okay To Want The Best For Yourself. by Hathor5(f): 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
mariahAngel:

Don't be so hard on him
grin
He can be naughty atimes, but he means no harm and doesn't take things to heart cheesy

It's not personal. I just don't like people who make so much noise without anything to show for it. wink

1 Like

Re: Dear Black Man, It's Okay To Want The Best For Yourself. by Romangalactic(m): 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
mariahAngel:

Don't act like you don't know how things get around here....

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I know your plan...you want to throw me under the bus abi? grin
Perhaps that's the problem.
You ladies are not confident enough to create such threads because of fear of attack. Kings like us are not afraid to share these life truths and give our brothers esteem to know they are the prize even though we expect it won't go down well with some ladies. grin

I'm not throwing you under any bus, maybe under me and covered with scented coconut oil especially on your thighs and chest area, is the safer place to be

2 Likes

Re: Dear Black Man, It's Okay To Want The Best For Yourself. by Romangalactic(m): 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
Hathor5:

It's not personal. I just don't like people who make so much noise without anything to show for it. wink
Na wah o. What do u want me to show? Food pictures like you? grin
Cos this is the only thing you are showing on this website na
Re: Dear Black Man, It's Okay To Want The Best For Yourself. by Hathor5(f): 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
Romangalactic:

You ladies are not confident enough to create such threads because of fear of attack. Kings like us are not afraid to share these life truths and give our brothers esteem to know they are the prize even though we expect it won't go down well with some ladies. grin

I'm not throwing you under any bus, under me and covered with scented coconut oil especially on your thighs and chest area, is the safer place to be

Are you confident enough to show us your and your beauty queen pictures? grin

2 Likes

Re: Dear Black Man, It's Okay To Want The Best For Yourself. by Hathor5(f): 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
Romangalactic:

Na wah o. What do u want me to show u? Food pictures like you? grin
Cos this is the only thing you are showing on this website na

I am not the one tooting my own horn here so I have nothing to prove. wink
Re: Dear Black Man, It's Okay To Want The Best For Yourself. by Romangalactic(m): 10:02pm On Jul 15, 2020
Hathor5:

Are you confident enough to show us your and your beauty queen pictures? grin
If this is what you desire, you for just talk since na cheesy
Send me a mail, you don't expect me to post private pictures here
Re: Dear Black Man, It's Okay To Want The Best For Yourself. by Romangalactic(m): 10:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
Hathor5:

I am not the one tooting my own horn here so I have nothing to prove. wink
Which horn did I toot? That men should not settle for less or that men are kings?

Why does this hurt you grin
Re: Dear Black Man, It's Okay To Want The Best For Yourself. by mariahAngel(f): 10:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
Romangalactic:

[s] I'm not throwing you under any bus, under me and covered with scented coconut oil especially on your thighs and chest area, is the safer place to be [/s]

If we're ever going to be friends on this platform, YOU WILL RESPECT ME! Do you understand me?

1 Like

Re: Dear Black Man, It's Okay To Want The Best For Yourself. by Romangalactic(m): 10:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
Hathor5:

I want to see the man with the unlimited opportunities. That's all. Talk is cheap. Show us. wink
Your brothers for a start cool
They are kings too
Re: Dear Black Man, It's Okay To Want The Best For Yourself. by Romangalactic(m): 10:06pm On Jul 15, 2020
mariahAngel:

If we're ever going to be friends on this platform, YOU WILL RESPECT ME! Do you understand me?
I respect you, that is why I want you embarassed cry
Re: Dear Black Man, It's Okay To Want The Best For Yourself. by Romangalactic(m): 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2020
Lol. cheesy

MariahAngel I like your guts in demanding for respect cool You're fiesty and I like it. I'm going to bring out all of your fiestiness if you free yourself with me

1 Like

Re: Dear Black Man, It's Okay To Want The Best For Yourself. by Hathor5(f): 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
Romangalactic:

If this is what you desire, you for just talk since na cheesy
Send me a mail, you don't expect me to post private pictures here

Since you are Mr Confidence post them here. Are you ashamed of your Royalty? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dear Black Man, It's Okay To Want The Best For Yourself. by Hathor5(f): 10:11pm On Jul 15, 2020
Romangalactic:

Which horn did I toot? That men should not settle for less or that men are kings?

Why does this hurt you grin

You were trying to uplift men by putting down women. It does not hurt me, it disgusts me.

1 Like

Re: Dear Black Man, It's Okay To Want The Best For Yourself. by Romangalactic(m): 10:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
Hathor5:

You were trying to uplift men by putting down women. It does not hurt me, it disgusts me.
How did I put women down?

Re: Dear Black Man, It's Okay To Want The Best For Yourself. by Hathor5(f): 10:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
Romangalactic:
Lol. cheesy

MariahAngel I like your guts in demanding for respect cool You're fiesty and I like it. I'm going to bring out all of your fiestiness if you free yourself with me

The man with unlimited opportunities has been put in his place. You have been in this situation several times hence such threads. I am starting to feel sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: Dear Black Man, It's Okay To Want The Best For Yourself. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
Mumu is screaming prize prize everywhere now he's chasing FEISTY woman. Oh Lord which kind of Human beings do we have on this Nl self ?

Re: Dear Black Man, It's Okay To Want The Best For Yourself. by Romangalactic(m): 10:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
Hathor5:

The man with unlimited opportunities has been put in his place. You have been in this situation several times hence such threads. I am starting to feel sorry for you.
What are you even talking about? cheesy
Re: Dear Black Man, It's Okay To Want The Best For Yourself. by Romangalactic(m): 10:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ariza:
Mumu is screaming prize prize everywhere now he's chasing FEISTY woman. Oh Lord which kind of Human beings do we have on this Nl self ?
You don't know the difference between chasing and rude sexual flirting? grin

I'm telling someone to be under me with coconut oil on her body and you call it chasing. Is that how the boys in your town used to chase you

2 Likes

Re: Dear Black Man, It's Okay To Want The Best For Yourself. by Hathor5(f): 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
Romangalactic:

How did I put women down?

You reasoned that women's declining desirability is what gives men leverage. Only weak people feed of other people's (assumed) disadvantage to feel stronger. You are not a king, you are a mean little troll.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Black Man, It's Okay To Want The Best For Yourself. by Romangalactic(m): 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
Hathor5:

Since you are Mr Confidence post them here. Are you ashamed of your Royalty? cheesy
Send me a mail. cheesy nothing you type will make me post any private photos of myself or my Queen here.
Re: Dear Black Man, It's Okay To Want The Best For Yourself. by Hathor5(f): 10:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
Romangalactic:

Send me a mail. cheesy nothing you type will make me post any private photos of myself or my Queen here.

Not so confident after all. grin
Re: Dear Black Man, It's Okay To Want The Best For Yourself. by Romangalactic(m): 10:23pm On Jul 15, 2020
Hathor5:

You reasoned that women's declining desirability is what gives men leverage. Only weak people feed of other people's (assumed) disadvantage to feel stronger. You are not a king, you are a mean little troll.
Is any of that a lie?

Awwww, she called me mean. Now I see what the problem is, I hurt your feelings. sad You ladies can create a thread for yourself, this one is for Kings

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is A Reverend Father - Nigerian Lady Reveals (photos) / Im Getting Engaged And Im Scared About It: What Shoudl I Do? :-\ / What?! Alero Falope Still LOVES Dino Melaye, Denies Domestic Violence Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.