Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

What Do Men Want In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Men Want In A Relationship? (203 Views)

We Are Getting Old,why Don't You Men Want To Marry Us-female Soldiers Cry Out / 6 Traits Men Want In A Long Term Female Partner / Nigerian Men Want Miss Sahhara, The Transgender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do Men Want In A Relationship? by VirtueDigest: 10:22am On Jul 15, 2020
Hello gems! It’s another beautiful Wednesday and today, we’ll be doing things in a slightly different way than you might be used to. As the topic implies, we’ll be talking on the different things men want in a relationship. However, we thought it’ll be a better idea to hear directly from the horse’s mouth. As such, everything you see here today was written by a man.

Now, his name isn’t as important as the topic at hand. But, to avoid any confusions, He is a blogger for ValourDigest.com, a site much like this one tailored to men.

To move very quickly to the topic, I’m willing to bet that you’ve questioned the true desires of a man at some point in your life. It might have been in your younger years or maybe even much closer to the present. Regardless, you must’ve wondered what strange thoughts and desires lie underneath that manly chest and those slender muscles.

To answer that question, let me begin by saying that the phrase, “different strokes for different folks” actually rings true. Men want many things from their partners in a relationship. However, despite the variety, there are still some desires that are common to virtually every carrier of the Y-chromosome.

So, here are the few things men want in a relationship:

WE WANT YOUR APPROVAL
For starters, we might not show it very much but we live for your approval. Well, not literally but I’m sure you get the point. In a world where we constantly have to work very hard (physically and mentally) to make ends meet, there are times when it seems like our efforts just aren’t enough.

We might not show it or look like it but there are certain days that we just want those few words of encouragement to show us that we’re doing great. The words of praise and approval can come from anyone but they mean the world when they’re coming from our partners.

NOTHING BEATS RESPECT
Apart from getting our efforts acknowledged, virtually all men want to be respected. Now, this isn’t some misogynist move aimed at putting you below us. Quite the contrary! We merely want to be treated equally in the same way you want us to respect you.

Yes, we love to play and joke around. It’s one of the reasons we love you so much, because you bring us joy. However, those jokes should not stretch so far that they begin to attack our integrity. Just like you do, men want to be respected in a relationship, regardless of age.

To read more and to know what Women want in a relationship, click here: https://virtuedigest.com/what-do-men-want-in-a-relationship/
Re: What Do Men Want In A Relationship? by kizwid(m): 10:23am On Jul 15, 2020
well, let me park here first
Re: What Do Men Want In A Relationship? by sammy7410(m): 10:42am On Jul 15, 2020
d guy above me said it all

(1) (Reply)

���� Help / How Important Is Your Girlfriend To You? / ghhjj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.