Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Ize-iyamu Behind N20bn Loan Protest –obaseki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-iyamu Behind N20bn Loan Protest –obaseki (942 Views)

Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money / Raid On Igboho’s Residence: FG To Appeal N20bn Court Judgment – Malami / Man Wrongly Imprisoned For 27 Years Seeks N20bn Compensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-iyamu Behind N20bn Loan Protest –obaseki by PIMPAR: 12:10pm On Jul 15, 2020
mamotalk:

Kano? which achievement? did you follow Kano election? I don't know that someone who's endeared himself to the heart of people will gladly commit the electoral theft to remain in power.
Na audio
Keep quiet. Atikulated Dubai crew
Re: Ize-iyamu Behind N20bn Loan Protest –obaseki by mamotalk: 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2020
PIMPAR:

Keep quiet. Atikulated Dubai crew
disoriented and disorganized already? better re-trace you step and join the winning team
Re: Ize-iyamu Behind N20bn Loan Protest –obaseki by Unigrad: 2:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
PIMPAR:

Who did Wike refer to as tax collectors and why did he refer to them as tax collectors? Use your sense for once. It's not must you defend the Pandemic Development Party
If you are called now in the court of law to prove your allegations against the governor, you will say Wike said it?
I watched the protest on TV yesterday, you will know it's a sponsored protest. The number of youth that protested were not up to 40.
I tire for some Nigeria youth.
Re: Ize-iyamu Behind N20bn Loan Protest –obaseki by Unigrad: 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2020
PIMPAR:

What has Obaseki done in Edo in the last 4 yrs?
Mou Gov.
Even Ebonyi with lesser allocation is doing far better than this sleeping MOU Gov
You are politically blind for you not to see what Obaseki have done in Edo State. Why is it now APC apologists are now coming to fight the governor? Because he is no longer in dead APC? You travel before or na now you wake up from your slumber? Guy, wise up. I moved round some part of Benin on Monday to seek people opinions about the election, almost everyone I spoke with are in support of Obaseki. These people are workers, pensioners, drivers and market men and women. I'm so very sure, Obaseki will win Edo South and Edo Central. Edo North will be share. Stop ranting here, come on ground to do the survey, you will be ashame of supporting Ize Iyamu.
Alot of things will work against Ize Iyamu
1) His attitude of decamping, Edoites sees it as over desperation
2) Godfatherism Oshiomole tried to play
3) Edoites love PDP, go check voting patterns
4) Obaseki prompt payment of workers salaries and pensioners and other developmental strides which are too numerous to mention. No pensioners lost their lives again because they are no longer subdue to unnecessary screening. Edo have never experienced any strike since Obaseki came to power.
5) People feel Ize Iyamu will bring Tony Kabaka back to continue his agberoism. Market men and women, bus and car drivers don't want to experience his brutality again. Tony Kabaka celebrating billions of assets will also work against APC and Ize Iyamu
6) Oshiomole confessions against Ize Iyamu will work against APC. The videos and messages of Oshiomole against Ize Iyamu in 2016 are still fresh.
7) Edo State people knows how to collect money and vote for their choice, it's only a few that will vote for money.
APC and Ize Iyamu dependence is on federal might which is not going to work.
Re: Ize-iyamu Behind N20bn Loan Protest –obaseki by monsieurpetit(m): 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
We knew that the protest was a sponsored one.
Some Nigerians youth are indeed lazy,
80% of protest carried out in Nigeria are monetized.
If you know you know
Re: Ize-iyamu Behind N20bn Loan Protest –obaseki by Cajal(m): 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
deboysben:
show me prove of where he settle the tax collectors as you claim?

Also show me prove of the loan he wanted to take?

...do u know them more than wike?
Wine said it and no one query him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo 2020: I Won’t Grant Any Interview Until After Governorship Election- Ojezua / #RevolutionNow Protest: See How Army, Navy, Police Are Patrolling Across Cities / Edo Poll: Governorship Candidate Dumps Party, Defects To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.