Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

My Favourite Life Line - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Favourite Life Line (166 Views)

Mrs. Chika, My Favourite Teacher (the Fvck Tales Of My Life.. 18+ / Aisha, My Favourite Nurse…..(18+) / Mrs. Chika, My Favourite Teacher (the Fvck Tales Of My Life….18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Favourite Life Line by vivsravine: 11:40am On Jul 15, 2020
When its time your opinion won't matter
When it's time , it will just happen
When its time, you either rejoice or cry
When its time, the universe unfolds its powers
When its time you will accept the unforseen and take your place.
When its time you won't have to fight for a spot

How blessed am I to have this smile bestowed on me by the one who loves me.

There are somethings that should be left alone, there somethings you can't go back to.because you let them slip away.

My smile is very contagious it heals a pain so hurting., life happens to us after all.

The conversation played out a million times in my head oh I feel like taking a booze, I lost it all with the string I had left,but I deserve better.

Legally, am an adult I have it all together, what happened to me, am better off without it,
shame on me, I must have the capacity to forgive, profoundly from zero to hero I am....
I got the strength to forgive and move forward.

I helped him process the news, i will be great some day, sometimes you have got to take a walk on the wild side and let go.

Ahudiya speaks ©

Mbok kudyaesit.. Imami

Visit my blog space for more

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Malta Africa Economic Forum...powered By Globe Chamber Of Commerce And Industry / The Ninth On Tu B'av / What Happened To August Meeting 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.