Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Friendship - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Friendship (1188 Views)

She Is Friends With My Husband, Am I Wrong For Requesting Her Hubby's Friendship / Friendship With Opposite Sex After Marriage / Help! How Can I Advise My Little Cousin Without Losing Her Trust & Friendship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friendship by eeepremkumar(m): 12:26pm On Jan 31, 2006
i have two really dear friends. they both are possessive of me very much. i too can neither leave any one. the problem is i cant speak, message the other in one's presence. they feel heart broken, as if i will leave them. help me to meet the ends.
Re: Friendship by icingbaby(f): 6:20pm On Feb 01, 2006
maybe y'all three need to go at to dinner together and try to make them talk to each other and let them see what you see in both of them you never know both can get along, or sit them together and try to convince them that but will like each other once they get to know each other.
Re: Friendship by babymine(f): 11:39am On Mar 07, 2006
Hmmmmmm. Hope u guys aint gay? grin
Re: Friendship by flower(f): 6:40pm On Mar 07, 2006
If you're friends with them and they are getting upset if you speak to the other (assuming they're both female) then maybe they think you're more than friends, or their hopeing for something more than friendship. Do they know this or have you given them any indication that you are dating the other?
Re: Friendship by eveseh(f): 3:07pm On Apr 28, 2006
friendship,is trust,love,and be honest with each other

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Have A Favorite Child? / You Now Have Spiritual Solutions To All Your Marriage Problems! / How Would You React If Your Wife Beat Your Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.