Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:18 AM

My Girlfriend Is Expecting A Marriage Proposal-please Advise Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Expecting A Marriage Proposal-please Advise Me (757 Views)

Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo / Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood / Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Expecting A Marriage Proposal-please Advise Me by Rabbi4real: 2:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
Hello ma’am,

I need your advise. I have been dating a lovely lady for the past one year and she is beginning to ask me where this relationship is heading to. The truth is that I love her a lot but I have a few concerns and that is why I have not really made up my mind about proposing to her.

Again,that is why I need our advise. My girl is lovely,sweet and smart. We met in a conference in South Africa last year. She is a top executive in her job and has a very high career. I love a career woman because I do not want to marry a lazy person but she also seems a bit hot headed (very opinioned) and lacks domestic skills.

By hot headed,she leads a team of high class executives,so she kind of has a sense of strong confidence that makes it seem like she cannot be a submissive wife if we get married. For example,she has never cooked a meal since we been dating. She has a chef and I belief she will have one when we get married.

She never does anything domestic. And I grew up knowing that women are care givers for a home. How will she care for our home if she is not domestic? She never washes anything, never cleans anything. One time, I asked her to cook something for us,instead of her chef. She ended up ordering for Chinese food.

Note,its not like she cannot cook but she says she does not believe a woman has to cook to be....

Source: https://livelystones.ng/2020/07/15/my-girlfriend-is-expecting-a-marriage-proposal-please-advise-me/

Re: My Girlfriend Is Expecting A Marriage Proposal-please Advise Me by Ejusni(m): 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
La click la bend

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Expecting A Marriage Proposal-please Advise Me by Vyzz: 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2020
cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Expecting A Marriage Proposal-please Advise Me by AlphaStorm: 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2020
If u propose, it will definitely end in GALANT TEARS. (judging from your background though)

Btw, check my siggy for your Bulk and Singles
Re: My Girlfriend Is Expecting A Marriage Proposal-please Advise Me by Dobson43: 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
Is that all? Guy, you don't need a wife. What you need is a house girl

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Expecting A Marriage Proposal-please Advise Me by SmellingAnus(m): 3:54pm On Jul 15, 2020
You are looking for a perfect woman... You already mentioned some good qualities she possess, your major problem is that she is not good in domestic affairs... I believe both of you can pay for the services of a house help...

On a lighter note... After you don fvck her toto and anal with your big preek for over 10 months... Na who you want leave her for...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Expecting A Marriage Proposal-please Advise Me by Rabbi4real: 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
Hmnnn
SmellingAnus:
You are looking for a perfect woman... You already mentioned some good qualities she possess, your major problem is that she is not good in domestic affairs... I believe both of you can pay for the services of a house help...

On a lighter note... After you don fvck her toto and anal with your big preek for over 10 months... Na who you want leave her for...

(1) (Reply)

Stop Doing This In The Bus Or Okada It's Totally Wrong / Nengi Finally Kissed Ozo After He Was Evicted / Why Does Lady Have This Mentality ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.