Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,700 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

COREN Registration Thread - Career (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / COREN Registration Thread (125960 Views)

COREN Registration / Are You Going For Your Coren Exam/interview In October, 2020? / Coren Examination+ coren past questions email harvester51758@yahoo.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COREN Registration Thread by damyde(m): 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2023
omono73:
I've registered since May and my profile is still saying awaiting admin action. What's happening? Besides, when is the next batch of COREN examination? Thanks.

Are you sure one of your proposer is not owing dues? Try searching the directory, you will see their registration status for the year. If that's not the problem, then you should email or visit the COREN office closest to you.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Kay005: 7:43am On Jul 13, 2023
Daniboygeorge22:
Good day,please how does a registered engineer get his paper seal? Ony stamp was given at the office during collection of original ceritificate. Thanks

You have to apply for Paper seal seperately....Ask those that gave you the Iron stamp in their office, they will tell you how to go about it.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Daniboygeorge22: 11:03am On Jul 13, 2023
Kay005:

You have to apply for Paper seal seperately....Ask those that gave you the Iron stamp in their office, they will tell you how to go about it.
Thanks alot sir
Re: COREN Registration Thread by itzarnold(m): 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2023
Daniboygeorge22:

Thanks alot sir
pls when did u register and when did you get your certificate? I got registered December I don't know if our certificate is out
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Daniboygeorge22: 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2023
itzarnold:
pls when did u register and when did you get your certificate? I got registered December I don't know if our certificate is out
Certificate should be ready. Check online and pay then go collect the certificate.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by itzarnold(m): 12:28pm On Jul 14, 2023
Daniboygeorge22:

Certificate should be ready. Check online and pay then go collect the certificate.
I can't seem to find anywhere I can make payment for Certificate on the portal. Pls help me out
Re: COREN Registration Thread by micgray100(m): 9:29am On Jul 15, 2023
you will go make payment on remita.net i think 24 pieces cost 7k

the 24 pieces is inside a standard A4 sheet.. And they are customized to your name alone...

you will send your payment details and registration to the coren official mail..

call or watsapp me for further directive... o7o.. 32728941

i charge a token for mt freelance online services.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by akaahs(m): 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2023
mayemaye:
Q. How much should I budget for direct COREN certification

A. You pay an initial ~ ₦86k, another ~ ₦64k after exams (if you make it) then ~ ₦11k for practicing fee

you ll also spend close to ₦12k at the venue of the exam (this amount is not fixed)

making an approximate of ₦173k to be spent

Lets hope this year would be online though

Contact me for both lengthy and 3page technical report and support on getting your 2 proposers
Can you please differentiate between the lengthy and 3 page technical report??
Re: COREN Registration Thread by marian14: 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2023
mayemaye:
On this thread I would carefully assist and answer questions pertaining to COREN registration and getting fully certified.

Lots of myths concerning COREN and NSE registration process which would surely be laid to rest here

I am a certified practicing engineer by the way. The goal is to ensure every engineer in Nigeria gets fully certified (you can ask why)

Lets keep the questions rolling, remember no question is a foolish question

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHglpLCYQZc
Re: COREN Registration Thread by LUAN(m): 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2023
Since I graduated in 2017, i haven't gotten much experience in my field (mechanical engineering) last Job I did Was a civil engineering job. would I still qualified to apply for COREN.?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by yahmaid04(m): 6:34pm On Jul 17, 2023
LUAN:
Since I graduated in 2017, i haven't gotten much experience in my field (mechanical engineering) last Job I did Was a civil engineering job. would I still qualified to apply for COREN.?
Yes.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by omono73: 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2023
Good evening my people. I need a sample technical report in the field of metallurgical and materials engineering. Who can help me? Please, I need help.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by omono73: 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2023
Greetings to you my people. Awaiting admin action changes to recommended for further vetting. Please what does this mean and what is the implication? Thanks.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by stanleychukwu(m): 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2023
omono73:
Greetings to you my people. Awaiting admin action changes to recommended for further vetting. Please what does this mean and what is the implication? Thanks.
When did you apply?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by suxex4ever: 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2023
Please, who can assist me with possible past questions and guide on how to scale through?

2 Likes

Re: COREN Registration Thread by COMWORLD: 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2023
Please can someone help me with Coren technical report on electrical
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Engineer123(m): 9:41am On Jul 22, 2023
Good day Engineers,
Please, is the COREN March batch certificate ready?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayorrex(m): 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2023
When is the next interview?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by ENGRPETER101: 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2023
please any body that have professional certificate on oil and gas should contact me on whatsapp +48729235528 thanks
Re: COREN Registration Thread by itzarnold(m): 11:21am On Jul 28, 2023
Pls has anyone collected their Certificate via proxy before or you must go to abuja to pick it up yourself?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by zutu(m): 7:38pm On Aug 04, 2023
itzarnold:
Pls has anyone collected their Certificate via proxy before or you must go to abuja to pick it up yourself?
you can write a letter, some one you love and trust can collect bit for you
Re: COREN Registration Thread by JibraelHassan: 10:06am On Aug 05, 2023
Someone told me there will be COREN exams this month
Re: COREN Registration Thread by micgray100(m): 11:34am On Aug 07, 2023
JUST CONFIRMED FROM THE HEAD OF EXAMS THAT THERE WILL BE EXAMS BEFORE THE END OF AUGUST OR FIRST WEEK OF SEPTEMBER... YOU GUYS TO PREPARE TO COME TO ABUJA..

ALL SUBMISSIONS AWAITING ADMIN OR FRTHER VEETING WILL BE ATTENDED TO BEFORE THE EXAMS... THEY WILL START ATTENDING TO SUBMISSION IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE ANNUAL COREN ASSEMBLY ENDS....

ALL SUBMISSIONS THAT ALREADY HAVE NSE CERTIFICATE SHOULD HAVE BEEN ATTENDED TO NOW... IF YOUR SUBMISSION HAS NOT BEEN ATTENDED TO.. CALL OR WATSAPP 0703,, 2728941.. HE CHARGES A TOKEN TO HELP YOU PUSH YOUR SUBMISSION....

LOOKING FOR PROPOSALS TO SIGN, STAMP AND VERIFIY ON THEIR PORTAL? CALL OR WATSAPP.... 0703 , 2728941..... MR FRANK

2 Likes

Re: COREN Registration Thread by hakeem4(m): 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2023
mayemaye:
Hello Congrats to the newly registered Engineers

But can any who was recently approved guide us with these

* Steps from registration to approval

*Getting proposers and signing reports

* Documents uploaded and those submitted on the exam hall

* Financial implications for each stage if any (Amount paid)

* Exam tips (also Amount paid at the venue of any)

* Average time he or she waited for portal to be updated and all that

*Amount paid after approval

*Total amoumt spent on the whole process

*Other general tips are also welcome

It will be great to have these informations handy to guide those about to register

Once again congrats Engineers
I went through NSE route.
for NSE, I spent about 120,000 naira for the whole process. The interview was virtual and the exams was done online, we had about two mock exams before the main exams.
after getting my NSE I proceeded to apply to Coren, I paid 35,000 naira and I filled the forms and also uploaded the documents. The next day I saw declined due to additional details, I check the treatment log and saw that the person incharge wrote the reasons and I had to fix them. After resubmitting again I had to wait 1 week before it moved to Recommended for further vetting. After like 3 days it changed to Recommended for Council

2 Likes

Re: COREN Registration Thread by Rufai1314(m): 8:18am On Aug 16, 2023
Any update on coren interview date please.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 8:29am On Aug 16, 2023
hakeem4:

for NSE, I spent about 120,000 naira for the whole process. The interview was virtual and the exams was done online, we had about two mock exams before the main exams.
after getting my NSE I proceeded to apply to Coren, I paid 35,000 naira and I filled the forms and also uploaded the documents. The next day I saw declined due to additional details, I check the treatment log and saw that the person incharge wrote the reasons and I had to fix them. After resubmitting again I had to wait 1 week before it moved to Recommended for further vetting. After like 3 days it changed to Recommended for Council

Wow nice meaning its somehow cheaper and more convinient going through NSE route now

1 Like

Re: COREN Registration Thread by hakeem4(m): 9:17am On Aug 16, 2023
mayemaye:

Wow nice meaning its somehow cheaper and more convinient going through NSE route now
yeah cause I never traveled for any exams or interview
Re: COREN Registration Thread by yahmaid04(m): 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2023
hakeem4:

And 63k final payment.

1 Like

Re: COREN Registration Thread by drizzydrag(m): 6:15pm On Aug 16, 2023
mayemaye:

Yes... It's cheaper and less stressful... No need for moving from one place to another because of Interview or Exams.

And for me, I didn't spend up to 120K for NSE... I spent about... 10K (registration form)+ 20K (workshop) + 51,300 (Election fee) + 26K (Branch Induction) = N107,300

My COREN was: 35K (Registration) + 63K (for Election fee) = N98,000

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (46) (Reply)

Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners / About The ICAN/ATS Examinations / The Ranks In The Nigerian Military: Army, Navy And Airforce.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.