Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others (66406 Views)

APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily / Dangote Plans Fuel Exports To Europe, Others / Gombe Exports 400 Snakes To England Every Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by lucasalves: 7:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
abduljabbar4:

The north has terrorists and bandits, but how many of them go to other nations to bomb people?

there's that Abdul something caught at the airport, and I have no idea life only counts when it's outside the country.
Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by abduljabbar4(m): 7:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
lucasalves:

there's that Abdul something caught at the airport, and I have no idea life only counts when it's outside the country.

Abdulmutallab you mean. That was about 10 good years ago.

I'm appalled to see how many hours I've spent on this thread. I am bouncing out for good. Thanks to you, Rilwayne and all those that tried to refrain from using childish insults.

Personally I would love to see an evenly developed Nigeria, but it hits the nerves when one part of the country blames the other for literally ALL OF ITS WOES. God Bless Nigeria.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by lucasalves: 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Abdulmutallab you mean. That was about 10 good years ago.

I'm appalled to see how many hours I've spent on this thread. I am bouncing out for good. Thanks to you, Rilwayne and all those that tried to refrain from using childish insults.

Personally I would love to see an evenly developed Nigeria, but it hits the nerves when one part of the country blames the other for literally ALL OF ITS WOES. God Bless Nigeria.

Thank you.

that's the spirit brother... the ones playing the blame game know it's a losing one as the rest of the world see us as the same even if we don't see ourselves as such.

1 Like

Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by Arrewa: 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
Rich4god:

Lol... That's for those who can ride horses abi, let's just watch and see.

Getting rid of the old folks won't be an easy task. The odds is against the youth. The old folks have the money, they control the country's resources and security and to cap it all, they control the youths who are touts and thugs.

So getting the task done won't be easy.
you just nailed it...

But we must continue educating and enlightening our fellow youths on the need to rise and revolt...

Am a member of Arewa consultive forum here in kano we have gone far in educating and enlightening our people.

This life as a whole is a struggle... We must not give up on this country and allow the old folks that mess up their generation to also mess up our own generation...
Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by Arrewa: 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
kiddkash:

is this what you mean?
exactly... grin
Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by abduljabbar4(m): 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2020
lucasalves:

that's the spirit brother... the ones playing the blame game know it's a losing one as the rest of the world see us as the same even if we don't see ourselves as such.

Exactly
Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by Xenowerk4000(m): 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
Kano is truly the centre of commerce .
Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by Rich4god(m): 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
Arrewa:
you just nailed it...

But we must continue educating and enlightening our fellow youths on the need to rise and revolt...

Am a member of Arewa consultive forum here in kano we have gone far in educating and enlightening our people.

This life as a whole is a struggle... We must not give up on this country and allow the old folks that mess up their generation to also mess up our own generation...

Well, what you said is the truth... The struggle must start from somewhere.
Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2020
lucasalves:

glad to see that in your haste to be tribalistic you never even bothered to know my tribe, I don't give a ish about tribe, I have throughout my life remain neutral in this matter and view myself as a Nigerian home or abroad. So don't come at me with say that crap as I am a proud odua and most importantly a proud Nigerian. way to totally miss the goal post. you made a statement referring to Kano as this great commercial hub in Nigeria I refuted that by showing you that at it's greatest Kano was no match for Lagos at it's best.. how this argument morphed into a tribal tirade still is a mystery to me as I never mentioned tribes as we were just comparing states. you have of course done the needful (with a quick Google search) how lazy, I don't remember anywhere where I put down the efforts of Africans in the past.... maybe cos I'm African and instead of looking back and citing sources that wrote about how surprised the white men were about technology as if they are God's we have to prove ourselves too... I am more interested in staying relevant with that technology you spoke of in today's world... maybe I just the kind that is more interested in creating history rather than looking back at glory days .... and presently the only state in Nigeria that looks like achieving that anytime in the near future is Lagos. so you can zip it with that Kano comparison..

I knew you were a yoruba man which is why I said this is not a tribal matter, as I am myself yoruba.

face the issue, you claim about kano and lagos is false. Dont try and redefine the issue by talking about lagos at it's best. Everybody knows that Lagos has since overtaken Kano but that was not the point you were trying to assert. You claimed to have knowledge that has since been proven you do not posses.

Kano was an INTERNATIONAL industrial and trading hub while other parts of the south were still farmers and fishermen.

Not everyone on nairaland is an unenlightened imb3cile next time get your facts right before you jump into a conversation insulting people.

the worst thing to have is half education. comparing kano with Adamawa and Kogi....WTF Sadly you dont even know how much of an ignoramus youve just shown yourself to be...thats the kind of statement you get flogged in school for. talking about portugese trade...igba wo l'awon yen bere? ode!!! nonsense!!!!!

The 1st set of scholars and educated folk in this country are from the North.. Idiots like you dont know because you see education only as a western education. iPeople like you dont understand the north because you have been programmed with western/christian eyes. The North was the 1st set of exposed cosmopolitan people in Nigeria..particularly kano.
Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by Chirowman(m): 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2020
this kano enlightment is not about tribe, let's forget tribal sentiments for once.
Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by lucasalves: 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
isthatso:

I knew you were a yoruba man which is why I said this is not a tribal matter, as I am myself yoruba.

face the issue, you claim about kano and lagos is false. Dont try and redefine the issue by talking about lagos at it's best. Everybody knows that Lagos has since overtaken Kano but that was not the point you were trying to assert. You claimed to have knowledge that has since been proven you do not posses.

Kano was an INTERNATIONAL industrial and trading hub while other parts of the south were still farmers and fishermen.

Not everyone on nairaland is an unenlightened imb3cile next time get your facts right before you jump into a conversation insulting people.

the worst thing to have is half education. comparing kano with Adamawa and Kogi....WTF Sadly you dont even know how much of an ignoramus youve just shown yourself to be...thats the kind of statement you get flogged in school for. talking about portugese trade...igba wo l'awon yen bere? ode!!! nonsense!!!!!

The 1st set of scholars and educated folk in this country are from the North.. Idiots like you dont know because you see education only as a western education. iPeople like you dont understand the north because you have been programmed with western/christian eyes. The North was the 1st set of exposed cosmopolitan people in Nigeria..particularly kano.

mate you seem really triggered... i don't know what has happened to you in your life to make you this sour... I said what I said and it's backed up with facts on ground, I don't even know where I mentioned anything about westerners... look if you have a problem with carry a placard and go out to protest them that's your choice.... I live like a king in my father's land not comparing myself with any white person from the caucus mountains, so why you keep bringing the westerner issue up is a sign of a huge inferiority complex... as I recall you called yourself a Christian in your previous post which is laughable because you know you are the one bashing me for having western Christian views which is just plain irony... for all I care you can take all your religions and shove it where the sun doesn't shine... boy I have been to places your whole lineage have never been and I know education as we know it now is a collection of knowledge from different places around the world...
Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by lucasalves: 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
isthatso:

you are an embarrasment to education and proof that education does not equal enlightenment or confer the ability to think. You are the same slowpoke who brought portugese entry into lagos as your argument that lagos was exposed before the North. And I pointed out to you that your western education is obviously flawed. Western education is a different from Islamic education but since you lack to ability to reason and think critically. You are the kind of slowpoke who will say a man who cant speak English is uneducated which just shows the sum benefit of your so called education. You look at the north with the prism of the south which is influenced by Europeans as such you cannot see the qualities of the North. They dont care about your western education or way of life, so it is only to you that they are backward. Thats why you will come on nairaland and make an ass of yourself by saying Lagos is ahead of the North because the portugese arrived in Lagos 1st....dumbass!!!!

If you judge a frog by it's ability to climb a tree you will not appreciate and miss the true values of a frog. Your so called western education should have taught you to appreciate that not all peoples are like you or have the same values as you. your opinion of them only matters if they have the same values and yardsticks as you. its like someone telling me he can speak spanish and therefore I am backward because i cant. I dont speak spanish, I dont interact with Spanish people so your ability to speak spanishmuch as it may be a big deal to you is of no value to me. This is a fundamental concept many so called read and regurgitate "educated" southerners fail to grasp.

clearly got a lot of time on your hands... get a life cos this is kinda sad... at first it was worth the effort but seriously dude you are proof we need to an air tax, cos morons like you shouldn't get to breathe freely.. I don't know where this is leading but you proofed you are a jobless fool who has got nothing but time and free opera mini data... Bye loser
Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by DaCharis2016: 11:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
Later u will hear that it belonged to a Chinese man! grin grin grin
Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by lastempero: 11:34pm On Jul 16, 2020
Seetto:
Chai...
North is seriously blessed..but they don't make noise, unlike some people here posting pictures of bungalows and some kind duplexes, calling it development...

They only make noise with

Boko haram
Stealing the national treasury
Almajiris
Banditry
Roaming the forest n maiming people.
Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by Smartwave: 11:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
fiizznation:
I will keep saying this; the only advantage Lagos have over kano is the sea-port. Well I believe with time and by electing the right leaders at every level of government in the state, kano state will surely overthrow Lagos as the real commercial hub of Nigeria.

God bless kano state.
dreamer
Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 17, 2020
lucasalves:

clearly got a lot of time on your hands... get a life cos this is kinda sad... at first it was worth the effort but seriously dude you are proof we need to an air tax, cos morons like you shouldn't get to breathe freely.. I don't know where this is leading but you proofed you are a jobless fool who has got nothing but time and free opera mini data... Bye loser

and yet you replied with the litte time you have. BTW it is "proved".

nitwit!
Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by Dewisedick: 4:52am On Jul 17, 2020
If na Igbo man get the one, this their Aso Rock man for fight tam, look for ways to block it since.
Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by Arrewa: 7:08am On Jul 17, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Sea ports, FCT status, and diversity is what made Lagos what it is today. Take all all the Igbos, Hausas and the sea port there and watch it become another brown roof republic. Abuja is also benefiting from the FCT status. Maybe if you take some time and travel to see it, you will understand what I mean. Even if Abuja ceases to be the FCT today, the infrastructure will remain and the investments would still be there.

What industries are you talking about? I would love to see you expatiate and also tell me how they compare to other states in the northern region especially in my state (Kaduna). You keep ignoring another aspect that attracts investors to a state: availability of raw materials and resources. BTW, contrary to what you believe, the crime rate in Lagos is FAR WORSE than it is in so many northern states.

Sites matter a lot. For someone who wants to invest in agriculture, why would he go to the south? He will pick northern Nigeria despite all the issues that you are trying so hard to emphasize. Likewise, an investor that is interested in natural gas or oil would head to the Niger delta without blinking.

Also, you have to look at the culture. It would be foolish to choose to sell pork, bible and alcohol in the north. So there is your answer. Mineral resources, culture, and location matter a lot, Mr Rilwayne!

I know exactly what the situation is in the south. I bet you think there isn't a single road in the north. The reason you guys have that mentality is because there are far more people in the north than there are in the south. So let's say only 40% of Kano is rich and educated. 40% seems low, but 40% of Kano's population is probably three times the total population of some southern states. It's the same thing in Kaduna so it may interest you to make a little more research.

By the way, you are contradicting yourself. In one paragraph, you said your people are rich and then in another paragraph, you said poverty is pushing your youths towards yahoocheesy

If we are to go by your logic, then the Niger Delta shouldn't have a single foreigner in their region after all the kidnappings. Also, a little research might clear your fallacy about the north having zero FDI.

To answer your claims about the north seeing education as haram, let me educate you a little. Years before the white men came to stop you people from killing twins, burying Ogbanjes and throwing people to "evil forests", the north saw Islamic education as the only form of education. In case you don't know, Danfodio did not bring Islam to northern Nigeria. We have bern reading and writing for centuries before the white men came. They brought something entirely new, and that is why till date, we are still trying to adapt.

To understand this, imagine yourself being sent to learn Chinese for the next 5 years . You will have issues but take a two year old kid to China and bring him back after 5 years. He will be far more fluent than you are. The almajiris that you people see as lesser beings often know how to read and write in Arabic. Despite all these, We never saw education as haram. We only saw it as optional. Boko haram started around 2007 by a stubborn disciple of a renowned northern scholar who was eventually killed by Boko haram.

Also, you have no idea how hard it is to learn two different things at the same time. The average southern boy would come home after school at 3pm and read his books while the average northerner will come home by 3pm, then eat and head to Islamiyya. Your people have a better chance to focus, and that is why you foolishly think you are superior. I, abduljabbar, am not fluent in Arabic, but I can write an essay in the language. I can travel to Saudi Arabia and not look mute. With blunders anf jargons grin, i can speak with Sudais. What about the average Tunde? He only knows Yoruba and English.

Lastly, do you know how many millions the 81 scammers in US stole? Do you know how many scammers are caught in foreign countries (where there is no Buhari)? Do you know how much Hushpuppy stole? Do you know how many poor countries that dont do yahoo exist in Africa and Asia? Continue blaming the government.

Let me tell you what the problem is: you people have superiority complex. You think you are the smartest people in the world, and you people worship money. Those that refuse to engage in crime are fools in your eyes, and that is why Yahoo is prevalent among you people. Everyone wants to make it no matter what so that he can go to IG and show off and then go to his village to collect chieftaincy title. Unless the government starts killing Yahoo boys and teaching your elders a lesson, things will not stop even if our economy becomes better than that of Singapore

nagode Dan uwa....you much!! Allah yakara capacity!!

1 Like

Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by nisai: 7:22am On Jul 17, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Sea ports, FCT status, and diversity is what made Lagos what it is today. Take all all the Igbos, Hausas and the sea port there and watch it become another brown roof republic. Abuja is also benefiting from the FCT status. Maybe if you take some time and travel to see it, you will understand what I mean. Even if Abuja ceases to be the FCT today, the infrastructure will remain and the investments would still be there.

What industries are you talking about? I would love to see you expatiate and also tell me how they compare to other states in the northern region especially in my state (Kaduna). You keep ignoring another aspect that attracts investors to a state: availability of raw materials and resources. BTW, contrary to what you believe, the crime rate in Lagos is FAR WORSE than it is in so many northern states.

Sites matter a lot. For someone who wants to invest in agriculture, why would he go to the south? He will pick northern Nigeria despite all the issues that you are trying so hard to emphasize. Likewise, an investor that is interested in natural gas or oil would head to the Niger delta without blinking.

Also, you have to look at the culture. It would be foolish to choose to sell pork, bible and alcohol in the north. So there is your answer. Mineral resources, culture, and location matter a lot, Mr Rilwayne!

I know exactly what the situation is in the south. I bet you think there isn't a single road in the north. The reason you guys have that mentality is because there are far more people in the north than there are in the south. So let's say only 40% of Kano is rich and educated. 40% seems low, but 40% of Kano's population is probably three times the total population of some southern states. It's the same thing in Kaduna so it may interest you to make a little more research.

By the way, you are contradicting yourself. In one paragraph, you said your people are rich and then in another paragraph, you said poverty is pushing your youths towards yahoocheesy

If we are to go by your logic, then the Niger Delta shouldn't have a single foreigner in their region after all the kidnappings. Also, a little research might clear your fallacy about the north having zero FDI.

To answer your claims about the north seeing education as haram, let me educate you a little. Years before the white men came to stop you people from killing twins, burying Ogbanjes and throwing people to "evil forests", the north saw Islamic education as the only form of education. In case you don't know, Danfodio did not bring Islam to northern Nigeria. We have bern reading and writing for centuries before the white men came. They brought something entirely new, and that is why till date, we are still trying to adapt.

To understand this, imagine yourself being sent to learn Chinese for the next 5 years . You will have issues but take a two year old kid to China and bring him back after 5 years. He will be far more fluent than you are. The almajiris that you people see as lesser beings often know how to read and write in Arabic. Despite all these, We never saw education as haram. We only saw it as optional. Boko haram started around 2007 by a stubborn disciple of a renowned northern scholar who was eventually killed by Boko haram.

Also, you have no idea how hard it is to learn two different things at the same time. The average southern boy would come home after school at 3pm and read his books while the average northerner will come home by 3pm, then eat and head to Islamiyya. Your people have a better chance to focus, and that is why you foolishly think you are superior. I, abduljabbar, am not fluent in Arabic, but I can write an essay in the language. I can travel to Saudi Arabia and not look mute. With blunders anf jargons grin, i can speak with Sudais. What about the average Tunde? He only knows Yoruba and English.

Lastly, do you know how many millions the 81 scammers in US stole? Do you know how many scammers are caught in foreign countries (where there is no Buhari)? Do you know how much Hushpuppy stole? Do you know how many poor countries that dont do yahoo exist in Africa and Asia? Continue blaming the government.

Let me tell you what the problem is: you people have superiority complex. You think you are the smartest people in the world, and you people worship money. Those that refuse to engage in crime are fools in your eyes, and that is why Yahoo is prevalent among you people. Everyone wants to make it no matter what so that he can go to IG and show off and then go to his village to collect chieftaincy title. Unless the government starts killing Yahoo boys and teaching your elders a lesson, things will not stop even if our economy becomes better than that of Singapore

Well spoken.

1 Like

Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by splendour7(m): 7:31am On Jul 17, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Nna, selling fake products and armed robbery no be work oo. Lest I forget, chestbeating no be work too.
hahahahaha Seems You Are Not Conversant With History! Top 10 Most Notorious Armed Rubbers In Nigeria History Are Yorubas,you Also Have The Highest Fake Drug Manufacturers....Google Is Your Friend Bro!
Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by splendour7(m): 7:37am On Jul 17, 2020
MightySparrow:
Don't deceive yourself: the merchandize of igbo, the cattle of fulani , the beans, tomatoes and pepper and onions of the north, who benefits from them? Just pay your tax and use your sweat to send our children to school. We are lazy but not mentally.
you Are A Comedian Yet You Will Come To Social Media To Wail About How Igbos Have Displaced You In Lagos...Oga You Use Igbo And Hausa Taxes To Send Your Children To Park To Do Agboro Not School Joor!
Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by MightySparrow: 7:53am On Jul 17, 2020
splendour7:
you Are A Comedian Yet You Will Come To Social Media To Wail About How Igbos Have Displaced You In Lagos...Oga You Use Igbo And Hausa Taxes To Send Your Children To Park To Do Agboro Not School Joor!
Uncultured people like you forment trouble for innocent ones. If you have problem with yorubas, It will be worse than the north and South Africa. we are waiting for your biafra to pull through, you will know what is called ethnic cleansing.
Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by Realtalk20: 9:32am On Jul 17, 2020
[s]
abduljabbar4:

As I have stated, the average almajiri will forever be better than the fraudsters that are everywhere in the south. An almajiri relies on the goodwill of others to eat, while a fraudster relies on betraying trust, stealing and fooling others. We don't need anyone to compare them.

The Hausa is only hated in the crime infested Southern region. When our values completely differ, it is only natural that we will dislike each other. Take for example, if you are called a smart man in the north; it means you are honest, rightful, and intelligent

But

Once you hear a southerner saying things like 'smart', 'sharp', 'industrious, 'hardwork', ' baba gods blessing', 'big god', 'blessing', and best of all 'developer', just run as fast as you can. These words mean drug trafficking, militancy, kidnapping, armed robbery, prostitution, 419, counterfeiting, and baby factories.

Go and check your business section on nairaland. You people are proving your "smartness" to the world so much that EBay doesn't sell to you, Fiverr users avoid you, Draft2digital rejects your books, Dating sites ban your IPs, 4chan bans your IPs, PayPal restricts you from receiving money, Western Union flags all transactions with your accounts, Upwork rejects you and best of all, even the shittiest countries disrespect your reps(Lebanon), deny you Visa (Tanzania), refuse to give you work (UAE), Isolate you (China), ENSLAVE YOU (Lebanon and Libya), kill you (South Africa), execute you (Indonesia), arrest you (UAE, USA), insult you (Ghana), torture you (Pakistan) and deport you (UK).

I can meet any northern man (including our lovely christian brothers) and do business online with them but what about your brothers with all their bitcoin scams, Binomo investment scams, Data bonus scams, and what not? Your people now even use their relatives as collateral just to scam (as you did in Pakistan).
[/s]

Sorry I didn't bother to read your trash

Cause there is nothing a northerner has to say that is useful

Who is doing all the kidnapping , rape , robbery and child molestation in the north ? It's all northerners Fulani people
The north is cursed just like it's people
Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by abduljabbar4(m): 9:36am On Jul 17, 2020
Realtalk20:
[s][/s]

Sorry I didn't bother to read your trash

Cause there is nothing a northerner has to say that is useful

Who is doing all the kidnapping , rape , robbery and child molestation in the north ? It's all northerners Fulani people
The north is cursed just like it's people

"K"
Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by abduljabbar4(m): 9:38am On Jul 17, 2020
Arrewa:
nagode Dan uwa....you much!! Allah yakara capacity!!

Ameen Dan uwa na!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by Niccoloimhotep: 11:56am On Jul 17, 2020
Arrewa:
brother we are not here to compare between kano and Lagos!

Lagos is a commercial city such as Kano!!

Let's keep sentiment aside and focuse on developing our nation!!

Let's stop glorifying criminals and fighting imaginary fulanization or Islamization.

Let's hold our politicians accountable for our allocations.

Let's focuse on development and industrialization not hatred, bigotry and glorifying theives!

We must change the way we think and change our mentality towards politicians only then will this country move forward!!

but you've always been the chief culprit to various condescending acts of tribalism most especially to people of the SE extraction. Am i missing something or dont you consider � tribal sentiments against SE as tribalism?
Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by splendour7(m): 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
MightySparrow:
Uncultured people like you forment trouble for innocent ones. If you have problem with yorubas, It will be worse than the north and South Africa. we are waiting for your biafra to pull through, you will know what is called ethnic cleansing.
yen Yen Yen!! E-worriors! Go And Clear Fulanis From Ilorin First Before Threatening The Peace Loving Igbos! You Afonjaz Think We Will Be Praising You While You Insult Ndi Igbo! Oga Do Your Worse We Ain't Scared Of You Lots!! Uncultured Igbo Keee You Dia!
Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by Ahamefuna0001(m): 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
abduljabbar4:

This one's mother is probably selling her merchandize in Italy or eating "goodies" from the derriere of Arabs in UAE, Libya or Lebanongrin

U mean your mother is currently one of the boko haram's sex slave?
Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by Kfed4ril(m): 10:59am On Jul 18, 2020
Arrewa:
Kano to the world!

We are getting there!!

Kano Amaka!!!

Arewa Amaka!!

Arewa to the world!

Guy find me one arewa babe make I marry na.
Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by IvarTheBoneless: 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
splendour7:
sharap Afonja! Nigerians Have Always Admitted That Northerners Are Hard Working,just That They Are Lagging Behind Academically...The Lazy People Are You The Afonjaz!

Why are you so afraid of your slave masters you quickly tried to shift to "Afonjas?"

Why such a coward ? grin

I can smell your sweat of fear all the way from here the moment you discovered he was a Northerner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Ways To Prove You're A Legitimate Online Based Business / 4 Best Cars To Use For Uber Business / Moses Ubi Wears Corporate Outfits To Hawk Food, Goes Viral Online (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.