Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam (3698 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Christianity Was Created Out Of FEAR (picture) / Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics / Hidden History: Christianity Was Spread By The Sword (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by illicit(m): 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Yes but the main issue now is that there is evidence that Christianity was there in Pakistan before Islam.

yeah and there were idol worshippers in Palestine before the Jews.

there were moors in Spain before the Catholics

there were pagans in America before the spaniards
Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:16pm On Aug 12, 2020
illicit:

yeah and there were idol worshippers in Palestine before the Jews.

there were moors in Spain before the Catholics

there were pagans in America before the spaniards

And there was Jesus before the pagans, idol worshippers and moors. cool

1 Like

Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by illicit(m): 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

And there was Jesus before the pagans, idol worshippers and moors. cool
and there were Jews before Jesus
Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
I dont think this is a christian cross
Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2020
illicit:

and there were Jews before Jesus

"Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am" (John 8:58).

Jesus did not leave this truth open for interpretation. cool

1 Like

Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by illicit(m): 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

"Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am" (John 8:58).

Jesus did not leave this truth open for interpretation. cool

lol u are funny

Do u agree with what ifa corpus said about Ela, Obatala et al

No u won't but u will rather want me to believe ur fantasy stories
Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:36pm On Aug 12, 2020
illicit:

lol u are funny

Do u agree with what ifa corpus said about Ela, Obatala et al

No u won't but u will rather want me to believe ur fantasy stories

I believe the historical Jesus as reported in the gospels and I experience Him in my life. Your idols are myths and legends, they have no historical background. cool

1 Like

Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by illicit(m): 10:40pm On Aug 12, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

I believe the historical Jesus as reported in the gospels and I experience Him in my life. Your idols are myths and legends, they have no historical background. cool

I have no idols

I have no religion and I am fine
Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:08am On Aug 13, 2020
illicit:

I have no idols

I have no religion and I am fine

Says the god of the yoyos. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OtemAtum: 11:56am On Aug 13, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

The religion where you believe that you have chained the God of the Bible in your cage. shocked
It is not a religion, it is just a history of reality. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2020
OtemAtum:

It is not a religion, it is just a history of reality. cool

What is the evidence of your reality? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OtemAtum: 6:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

What is the evidence of your reality? undecided
The mind evolution already taking place massively is the evidence. Check up on the Age of Aquarius to know more.
Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2020
OtemAtum:

The mind evolution already taking place massively is the evidence. Check up on the Age of Aquarius to know more.

Check out the 7 reason why they no longer sell in the thread below. cool

https://www.nairaland.com/6056150/7-reasons-why-not-new
Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OtemAtum: 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Check out the 7 reason why they no longer sell in the thread below. cool

https://www.nairaland.com/6056150/7-reasons-why-not-new
Personal opinion is all I saw in that thread. Anything new for me?
Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2020
OtemAtum:

Personal opinion is all I saw in that thread. Anything new for me?

Yours is also a personal subjective opinion, next? undecided
Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OtemAtum: 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Yours is also a personal subjective opinion, next? undecided
Did you check the Age of Aquarius on Google? It's sure more than personal opinion.
Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:01am On Aug 17, 2020
OtemAtum:

Did you check the Age of Aquarius on Google? It's sure more than personal opinion.

Your New Age utopia has been debunked here.
Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by cocolacec(m): 10:15am On Aug 17, 2020
illicit:
Something was there before the cross too....

A cross is like any other object
The cross was used for crucifixion of thieves in the olden days.
Maybe thieves were crucified in Pakistan like in the middle east .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OtemAtum: 10:21am On Aug 17, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Your New Age utopia has been debunked here.

still the same personal opinion thread. Well packaged though. grin

1 Like

Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:39pm On Aug 18, 2020
OtemAtum:

still the same personal opinion thread. Well packaged though. grin

Don't be lazy, go and read it. tongue
Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OtemAtum: 7:20am On Aug 19, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Don't be lazy, go and read it. tongue
I have read the personal opinions. What next?
Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:28am On Aug 27, 2020
OtemAtum:

I have read the personal opinions. What next?

You should repent and believe the gospel. cool

Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OtemAtum: 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

You should repent and believe the gospel. cool
I have graduated from believing to knowing. I know the truth of the universes. I have complete histories, not a one-sided false histories of religion.
Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2020
OtemAtum:

I have graduated from believing to knowing. I know the truth of the universes. I have complete histories, not a one-sided false histories of religion.

Why kind of history are you talking about that we cannot verify here? Does your history have any historical background?
Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OtemAtum: 4:50pm On Aug 27, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Why kind of history are you talking about that we cannot verify here? Does your history have any historical background?
Yes, you can check it out yourself.
Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2020
OtemAtum:

Yes, you can check it out yourself.

What is so secretive about it that you cannot tabulate it here? undecided
Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OtemAtum: 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

What is so secretive about it that you cannot tabulate it here? undecided
The book is here on nairaland. Go and read it. If I have time maybe sometimes later I might tabulate it for you. But for now I'm a little busy.
Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
OtemAtum:

The book is here on nairaland. Go and read it. If I have time maybe sometimes later I might tabulate it for you. But for now I'm a little busy.

Who are the legends in your 'book'?
Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OtemAtum: 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Who are the legends in your 'book'?

You mean LEGENDS in the Book of Universal History? Talking about legends, do you mean people who achieved great things?
Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
OtemAtum:

You mean LEGENDS in the Book of Universal History? Talking about legends, do you mean people who achieved great things?

Yes, I mean your mythical heroes.
Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OtemAtum: 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Yes, I mean your mythical heroes.
The great people in the book are real but because of great length of time you or some others might consider them as myth characters but they are not. I will share few of the names with you. Just wait for me, I am coming.

Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OtemAtum: 8:00pm On Aug 27, 2020
The list is endless as it is a history of billions of years of different civilisations, diverse locations, diverse human species, including the homoerectus, Neanderthals, anakims and we homo sapiens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can The Creator "Judge" The Created / 990 Yeras In The Kingdom Of Darkness- What Turns The World Upside Down / Which Is Really Haram, Urine Touch Your Body Or Exposing Your Balls? Muslims.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.