Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam (3694 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Christianity Was Created Out Of FEAR (picture) / Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics / Hidden History: Christianity Was Spread By The Sword (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2020
OtemAtum:

The great people in the book are real but because of great length of time you or some others might consider them as myth characters but they are not. I will share few of the names with you. Just wait for me, I am coming.

Just name one of those mythical characters and let's check it out. cheesy
Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2020
OtemAtum:

The list is endless as it is a history of billions of years of different civilisations, diverse locations, diverse human species, including the homoerectus, Neanderthals, anakims and we homo sapiens.

Give us name, locations, dates and events that can be verified, don't send me down some rabbit trails. cool
Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OtemAtum: 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Give us name, locations, dates and events that can be verified, don't send me down some rabbit trails. cool
Name, locations, dates and events are written in the Book of Universal History. You just have to read it up if you mean business.
Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OtemAtum: 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Just name one of those mythical characters and let's check it out. cheesy
They are not mythical character. Okay one of them is Jehovah aka Yahweh.

B.C.E 16: 18-39

18. Moses (Mosheh/yahweh) was a male homo sapiens born in the 278,572nd year of the homo sapiens era, which is also the 1,428BCE.He was born in a land called Ur. Now in the days of Moses, the gods and goddesses whom the people worshipped were El, Sin, Baalim, Asherah and others.
19. When Mosheh had grown, he left the land of Ur and went eastward with his family to begin a life somewhere else. When many people began to join the land and his wives began to give birth to children, he said to them, I will go on a long journey and I will return when due.
20. For this kingdom which I have set my eyes at making shall be great.
21. Now when Mosheh(yahweh) was wandering in the wilderness, he fainted when he had no strength left in him. Then his consciousness was translated to another realm where he saw many strange people. Then one named Moussa appeared to him in that realm, saying, I am your guard.
22. Your spiritual name is YHWH(yahweh) and you have done great things in the past world, but in this world, you have achieved less. But you are reincarnated into it so that you may go and rule it from generation to generation, according to the wish of all gods for themselves.
23. Now Mosheh said, what do you want me to do? Then Mous-sa said, you are named Mosheh as a combination of my name Moussa and your name Yahw-heh, so that by the power of us both, you can operate in dual wisdom and knowledge.
24. Do not see yourself as inferior to me, for when the body is taken off, there is no inferiority in the matter of the souls except a soul makes himself inferior to another. Everyone is a god, no matter the limitation which the body gives.
25. For the soul is the god and not the body. And it is the soul that will explore the afterlives and not the earthly body. Now go and operate and conquer. But first, you must find the things which El, one of the past scribes and the deity has written in the tablets. This shall you modify and make name for both you and I.
26. Find the tablets of Sargon also, he who was called the king of Akkad. Find also the stone tablets of Zoroaster, Gilgamesh, Shulgi and many scribes and deities around your land. Then make histories and laws for your land.
27. When Mosheh awoke, he said, truly I am a god. For I have ever felt it so. Then he went to Egypt, many days journey to acquire papyri, tablets and all manner of things which the Egyptians kept as a treasure in their land.
28. For he paid the keeper of the museum a large sum and he secretly stole some of the artifacts and historical books which the Egyptians had acquired from different lands and kindreds.
29. Now Mosheh returned to his land and went up to a mountaintop to read the things which he had acquired. Then he descended the mountain and began to tell the people, saying, I met one named yahweh upon the mountain.
30. It was he who gave to me the tablets of laws. Then the people bowed before Mosheh and said, great are you, for you have seen God.
31. Then Mosheh began to rewrite the stories of the origin of the earth, languages and many other things which El had written in the clay tablets which he acquired. And he made attempt to destroy all the tablets on which Asherah the wife of El was mentioned, for already, the people had begun to make images of her to worship her as the wife of yahweh.
32. Now Mosheh wrote history concerning how himself left Ur, but he made a name for himself which was Abraham, yet he did not know that he had written something similar to the story of Brahma of the past world.
33. And Mosheh also wrote history concerning how he rescued many people out of the land of Egypt, not knowing that the things which he wrote were some of the things which happened in the past world, in days of Moussa his spiritual guard.
34. Now the rulership of Mosheh was harsh. He manifested all the attributes of yahweh whom he really was, for he killed many people who worked on the last day of the week, saying, it is evil against yahweh. He killed also the worshipper of Sin, Baalim and Moloch in multitude, saying that they were abominable people.He also killed the blind, lame, hunch backed and all forms of disabled people, because he hated them from within.
35. He killed those who refused circumcision also and he ordered war against those who worship Asherah, the one whom they called the queen of heaven. He tried hard to replace the name ‘El’ with ‘yahweh’ in many texts of the tablets and papyri, but he could not, for many were already attached to the name ‘El’ as ‘God Almighty’.
36. Now Mosheh(yahweh) fell sick, so he went far from his land, saying, I shall not die where I shall be seen. So he cast himself in the red sea and died there, placing a tablet over his chest so that he could sink in the river. And on the tablet was written: I am YHWH, the God Almighty.
37. Then a man named Oshea found the corpse of Mosheh (yahweh) floating upon the river, because the tablet had rolled over and had sunken. And when Oshea checked the body of the dead, he found also on it: I am yahweh, the God Almighty.
38. Now Oshea took the body and buried it. Then he continued to wander in the desert. Then he found the land where the people said that they worshipped yahweh. Then he said to them, see the stone which I have obtained from your god.
39. So Oshea was accepted and he ruled over the people after the death of Mosheh, whose soul name was yahweh.
Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:08pm On Aug 27, 2020
OtemAtum:
They are not mythical character. Okay one of them is Jehovah aka Yahweh.

[s]B.C.E 16: 18-39

18. Moses (Mosheh/yahweh) was a male homo sapiens born in the 278,572nd year of the homo sapiens era, which is also the 1,428BCE.He was born in a land called Ur. Now in the days of Moses, the gods and goddesses whom the people worshipped were El, Sin, Baalim, Asherah and others.
19. When Mosheh had grown, he left the land of Ur and went eastward with his family to begin a life somewhere else. When many people began to join the land and his wives began to give birth to children, he said to them, I will go on a long journey and I will return when due.
20. For this kingdom which I have set my eyes at making shall be great.
21. Now when Mosheh(yahweh) was wandering in the wilderness, he fainted when he had no strength left in him. Then his consciousness was translated to another realm where he saw many strange people. Then one named Moussa appeared to him in that realm, saying, I am your guard.
22. Your spiritual name is YHWH(yahweh) and you have done great things in the past world, but in this world, you have achieved less. But you are reincarnated into it so that you may go and rule it from generation to generation, according to the wish of all gods for themselves.
23. Now Mosheh said, what do you want me to do? Then Mous-sa said, you are named Mosheh as a combination of my name Moussa and your name Yahw-heh, so that by the power of us both, you can operate in dual wisdom and knowledge.
24. Do not see yourself as inferior to me, for when the body is taken off, there is no inferiority in the matter of the souls except a soul makes himself inferior to another. Everyone is a god, no matter the limitation which the body gives.
25. For the soul is the god and not the body. And it is the soul that will explore the afterlives and not the earthly body. Now go and operate and conquer. But first, you must find the things which El, one of the past scribes and the deity has written in the tablets. This shall you modify and make name for both you and I.
26. Find the tablets of Sargon also, he who was called the king of Akkad. Find also the stone tablets of Zoroaster, Gilgamesh, Shulgi and many scribes and deities around your land. Then make histories and laws for your land.
27. When Mosheh awoke, he said, truly I am a god. For I have ever felt it so. Then he went to Egypt, many days journey to acquire papyri, tablets and all manner of things which the Egyptians kept as a treasure in their land.
28. For he paid the keeper of the museum a large sum and he secretly stole some of the artifacts and historical books which the Egyptians had acquired from different lands and kindreds.
29. Now Mosheh returned to his land and went up to a mountaintop to read the things which he had acquired. Then he descended the mountain and began to tell the people, saying, I met one named yahweh upon the mountain.
30. It was he who gave to me the tablets of laws. Then the people bowed before Mosheh and said, great are you, for you have seen God.
31. Then Mosheh began to rewrite the stories of the origin of the earth, languages and many other things which El had written in the clay tablets which he acquired. And he made attempt to destroy all the tablets on which Asherah the wife of El was mentioned, for already, the people had begun to make images of her to worship her as the wife of yahweh.
32. Now Mosheh wrote history concerning how himself left Ur, but he made a name for himself which was Abraham, yet he did not know that he had written something similar to the story of Brahma of the past world.
33. And Mosheh also wrote history concerning how he rescued many people out of the land of Egypt, not knowing that the things which he wrote were some of the things which happened in the past world, in days of Moussa his spiritual guard.
34. Now the rulership of Mosheh was harsh. He manifested all the attributes of yahweh whom he really was, for he killed many people who worked on the last day of the week, saying, it is evil against yahweh. He killed also the worshipper of Sin, Baalim and Moloch in multitude, saying that they were abominable people.He also killed the blind, lame, hunch backed and all forms of disabled people, because he hated them from within.
35. He killed those who refused circumcision also and he ordered war against those who worship Asherah, the one whom they called the queen of heaven. He tried hard to replace the name ‘El’ with ‘yahweh’ in many texts of the tablets and papyri, but he could not, for many were already attached to the name ‘El’ as ‘God Almighty’.
36. Now Mosheh(yahweh) fell sick, so he went far from his land, saying, I shall not die where I shall be seen. So he cast himself in the red sea and died there, placing a tablet over his chest so that he could sink in the river. And on the tablet was written: I am YHWH, the God Almighty.
37. Then a man named Oshea found the corpse of Mosheh (yahweh) floating upon the river, because the tablet had rolled over and had sunken. And when Oshea checked the body of the dead, he found also on it: I am yahweh, the God Almighty.
38. Now Oshea took the body and buried it. Then he continued to wander in the desert. Then he found the land where the people said that they worshipped yahweh. Then he said to them, see the stone which I have obtained from your god.
39. So Oshea was accepted and he ruled over the people after the death of Mosheh, whose soul name was yahweh.
[/s]

Plagiarism is not allowed. Come up with something original. Can't you stand on your own without stealing and adulterating biblical characters? undecided
Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2020
OtemAtum:

Name, locations, dates and events are written in the Book of Universal History. You just have to read it up if you mean business.

I mean events we can verify today. Where, when, why, who and what. cool
Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OtemAtum: 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2020
OLAADEGBU:
[/s]
[/size]
Plagiarism is not allowed. Come up with something original. Can't you stand on your own without stealing and adulterating biblical characters? undecided

Chai! Na wa o. There at more than 10 thousand histories in the Book of Universal History, one of them is this one I posted because the person in question (Moses aka Yahweh) existed on earth that is why you can find it in the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY. Wait for me I will post twenty others who are not found in the bible for you to see. If not for time sake, I would have posted 10,000 histories of characters not found in the bible sef. Wait for me I dey come.

1 Like

Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OtemAtum: 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
ONE

Galileo Galilei

Pivadra 18: 9-45

9. In those days, in the 16th century, galileo Galilee, a wise man of Italy, began to observe that the earth and other planets were indeed revolving around the sun.
10. Now when the church of Rome heard this, they said among themselves, this is heresy, for we know that the bible has revealed that it is the sun that moves around the earth and not the other way round.
11. Now Galilee was called and tried, saying, it is either you renounce your confession or you shall be tried with death as we have done to many like you.
12. Remember the death of Thanos, one who declared that humanity is capable of achieving whatever their minds could conceive.
13. We did not spare him for his heresies because he has glorified humans more than our god.
14. Remember also the death of Silvanus, a man who said that it is possible to view far objects as if they are closer.
15. We decapitated him after stoning him to death.
16. For it is witchcraft to think and imagine that a man is capable of making far objects appear closer. For that is exactly what you have also attempted by the telescope which you have made through witchcraft.
17. And you think that you are wiser than the great Ptolemy who saw how the sun revolves around the earth.
18. Is it not common sense for you to see that the sun truly revolves around the earth? For Joshua the great one of the bible said this in his days.
19. And only in his days did he make the sun to stand still. And if you observe the sun, you will see how it rises in the east and sets in the west daily.
20. What have you to say about this?
21. Now galilei said, you cannot know so much about things of nature through far distance observation. Therefore I have made the telescope, look through it and you shall observe the truth.
22. Now the pope and other Noble members of the Roman Catholic Church got provoked and said, you have made a device which is made to look like a bottomless pit.
23. We shall not look through it, for it will enchant and blind us. For we know your evil intention.
24. Now Galilee, if you will save your life, you should denounce your profession and come fully to Christianity and you shall be given an office.
25. Now Galilee said, to preserve my life I shall consent to your request, but let no office be giving to me in Christianity.
26. So Galilee was put in prison by the Christians without any intention of setting him free, because he told them the truth of nature.
27. Now when galilei was in prison, a letter reached him, which had been written by Kepler his friend just before his death three years before.
28. Now galilei read saying, my friend galilei, let the strength of the universe be with you. I write this letter because I do not know if I will see you physically anymore.
29. You know how I have worked as an astronomer all my lives and I have discovered the truth. I have supported Copernicus in his heliocentric theory.
30. But only one thing I have not been able to make sense of; that is the reconciliation of the Christian religion with science.
31. When I could not see how Jehovah, Jesus and the Holy Spirit could fit into our discoveries, I began to perceive them as the sun, the stellar sphere and the space in between in that order.
32. But O galilei, I think this still does not make any sense, therefore I urge you, if you will stay longer on earth, to make sure you separate science from religion.
33. For it is possible that the thing which we could call God is not found in religion at all but in science itself.
34. Therefore O galilei, no matter what you discover, do not ascribe it to a god in religion, but to an unknown universal maker.
35. For as we make discoveries of things which even the bible is ignorant of, so shall we make discoveries of what is qualified to be called God in the future.
36. Now when galilei saw the letter, he wept bitterly, for the death of Kepler had left him lonely in the past three years.
37. Now galilei wrote a letter and gave it to one of his students who came to visit him in the house which served as his prison.
38. And he had written in the letter, saying, let no astronomer and true scientists panic over what the church had made me to say.
39. For truly I was offered life if only I could recant my knowledge of the truth. And I did so, only to stay alive.
40. For only the living and not the dead can have hope.
41. I do not support Ptolemy but Copernicus, for I do not only believe it, but I also saw it through my telescope that the earth revolves around the sun and not the other way round.
44. For the Christians, being myopic, have said contrary to this truth.
45. Now galilei died nine years after he was imprisoned, for he was sick of fever and he was abandoned by the Catholic Church who imprisoned him.
Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OtemAtum: 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2020
TWO

Roger Bacon

Pivadra 12: 1-43

1. Roger Bacon was a great philosopher and a scientist born in the 281,218th year of the homo sapiens era. Which is also the 1218th year C.E. in Somerset, England.
2. Now Bacon began to fall in love with nature when he was aged seventeen years, because he had begun to discover some secrets of nature.
3. Now Bacon said, the nature of nature can only be discovered by thorough observations and experimentations.
4. So Bacon began to say, over many years, we humans have jumped into conclusions without observations and experimentations.
5. And we have arrived at wrong conclusions like the very religious ones. Rather, let us separate scientific knowledge from religious ways.
6. Let us observe all things first, question them and then let there be hypothesis drawn.
7. After then can we carry out experiments to see if our results are coherent or not.
8. Then can we draw conclusions from the analysis of our results. In this way shall we be able to conquer fallacies which are common with humans.
9. For the fallacies of generalising hastily as well as the fallacy of popular prejudice and submitting to the people in authority shall be well conquered by this method.
10. If we have heard that there is a stone which could turn everything to gold, it is befitting of humans and great thinkers to acquire such stone and let it be subject to experimentations.
11. But if such stone is not brought forward to be experimented on, then shall we dismiss it a mere myth and superstitious beliefs.
12. Now many thinkers accepted the views of Bacon and many experiments were conducted in those days to ascertain facts and establish laws of nature.
13. However, no one brought forward the philosopher's stone and other objects of supernatural claims to be experimented on.
14. Therefore Bacon considered them as mere myths and heresay.
15. Now in those days, the fame of Bacon went far and wide such that Clement IV the pope sent for copies of his works for scrutiny.
16. For the religious ones often suspected the early scientists of witchcrafts and sorcery.
17. Now when the pope had checked his works, himself found them convincing enough. And he said, as long as Bacon does not call us out to perform experiments on our relics and all our religious objects, then he is safe with us.
18. But if he derails and suddenly start putting his hands in religious things, especially in Christianity our religion, he shall not escape being persecuted and killed.
19. For we cannot count the number of philosophers whose blood we have shed already, because they speak things contrary to our doctrine.
20. Now a time came that Bacon began to dabble into discussions concerning spirituality and he joined himself to the Franciscan order in Oxford.
21. Now reports came to Clement the pope that Bacon had begun to teach heresies and many Christians had become his followers.
22. Then the pope said, I trust that Bacon does not mean evil to our religion. I have spoken with him concerning many things in the past and I can tell you that he is someone that could be trusted.
23. Have I not read all his works? And have I not checked his optical lenses? All these things are product of good thoughts.
24. Therefore let Bacon be left alone, for I stand as a surety for him that he does not mean any harm to our religion.
25. And who knows if it is even our god that has sent him to us in this generation?
26. So did Clement continue to support and protect Bacon until his death. Now when Clement had died, all the Christian leaders gathered and they made laws, saying, let all philosophers be identified with a religion, or else they shall be punished and even put to death.
27. Let also every aspect of philosophy which does not agree with the bible not be discussed.
28. For how can some philosophers propose that it is impossible for hell fire to have effect on human souls, since humans will have no body to feel pain in the afterlife?
29. And how can some people philosophise that our god cannot know more than himself?
30. And some even philosophise that if there is anything called God, then it does not intervene in the things of the universe as our god does.
31. Now many philosophers were killed in those days while some were excommunicated for refusing to stop their arguments against biblical doctrines.
32. Now these were some of the names of the philosophers and early scientists who were killed between the year 1270 and the year 1279 when the laws were made:
33. Phillip Camus, Nicolas Huntelaar, Matt Lewis, Stephen Lombard, Conolly Jude, Achilles Ascoli, Bartholomew Totti, Desailles Deschamps, Phil Lacazette, Selis Durham and many others.
34. And many were also excommunicated and many banished from their towns.
35. Now in those days, Bacon was summoned before the religious leaders headed by Jerome, a man from Ascoli, and they said, we will not kill you, neither shall we send you on exile.
36. But you shall be closely watched for three years to see that you do not participate in any philosophy contrary to the bible.
37. But if you choose to practise Christianity, you shall be absolved of this judgement.
38. Now Bacon said, what I am in the mind is what I can present outwardly. I am a freethinker in the mind, therefore I cannot pretend outwardly to be a christian.
39. Now they took Bacon and confined him in the house of an old monk called Timon, who lived in Ascoli.
40. And they set watchers after him to watch him every day and night. Now after three years, Bacon was released, being very old and frail in his physical appearance.
41. And they said, let him go back to his home, for it is certain that he does not have much years left for him to live.
42. Now when Bacon returned to his home in Oxford, he continued to write some of his abandoned texts, even though many of them had been missing.
43. Then Bacon died after having written many books on philosophies, astrology, mathematics, physics and even theology.
Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2020
OtemAtum:

Chai! Na wa o. There at more than 10 thousand histories in the Book of Universal History, one of them is this one I posted because the person in question (Moses aka Yahweh) existed on earth that is why you can find it in the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY. Wait for me I will post twenty others who are not found in the bible for you to see. If not for time sake, I would have posted 10,000 histories of characters not found in the bible sef. Wait for me I dey come.

Tell me in one sentence what your book is about. I can summarise mine with one graphic. If you cannot do that then know that your book is fiction. cool

Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OtemAtum: 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2020
THREE
Oluoniwalabi aka Luwabi

Luwabi 9: 1- 16
1. According to the teaching of Luwabi, the hunters who shot a wild animal first would be the owner of the animal when it has fallen dead.
2. Now Awoniyi, who was a very great hunter, after consulting Ifa, was told by the thummim, saying, you shall kill an efon today. Therefore Awoniyi went with the arrows which he made from pepe, the back of oparun.
3. Now when Awoniyi had searched so much for animals in the bush, he found an efon, which he chased about, throwing arrows at it. Suddenly, he did not see the animal again.
4. Now Awoniyi was sad, saying, did the Ifa priest not say that I shall kill an efon today? Why then did the animal escape?
5. Now Awoniyi began to head back home, for he was very tired. Then he saw some homos cutting an efon into pieces. And Awoniyi saw some arrows beside the dead animal, which had the colour of the pepe he had shot at them.
6. And Awoniyi recognised both the pepe and the animal. And Awoniyi told them, saying, that is my efon, but the people said, how do you say it is your own?
7. We found it lying down beside our abata(hut) and we caught it and say, we shall roast it and put the meat in our pot. So why do you say it is your own?
8. Then Awoniyi said, I shot at it and it was injured, then it escaped nearly dead. Now give it to me, because it is my own.
9. Now when the matter was great, the three homos took the case to Luwabi, with some of the arrows shot still in the body of the efon.
10. Now when Luwabi saw the animal, he knew already what the case was. And Luwabi said. Now when the two homos claimed the animals as their own, Luwabi asked them, saying, who owns these arrows in the body of the efon?
11. Then the two homos said, we do not know. Then Awoniyi said, the arrows are my own. Then Luwabi said, Awoniyi, not only are the arrows your own, but the meat also belongs to you. For you are the ones who shot at it.
12. Now the two homos were angry. And they said, baba Luwabi, you have not judged the matter well. The animal belongs to us because we found it lying lifeless beside our abata. And we slaughtered it, saying that we shall cook it in our gbegi’i soup which is already on fire.
13. Now Luwabi said, you found an efon lying dead beside your Abata and you brought out your knives and axes to cut it to pieces. Do you think that his death was caused by drinking water to stupor? Do not you know that someone must have hunted it.
14. Now Luwabi faced Awoniyi and said, if you will do it well, cut the efon into two and take half-part of it while they go with the other half. For there is joy in sharing your meat with others.
15. Now Awoniyi thanked Luwabi and shared the meat with the homos. And they, being enemies before, became friends with one another.
16. So Luwabi’s fame spread into other lands, because he knew how to teach the people morals with things which were happening around them. And the morality of the children of Odua was well-known in many lands.
Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OtemAtum: 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Tell me in one sentence what your book is about. I can summarise mine with one graphic. If you cannot do that then know that your book is fiction. cool

Lol.

The Book of Universal History is a book exposing true histories of the earth and other planets of the multiverse from billions of years back.
Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2020
OtemAtum:
[s]THREE
Oluoniwalabi aka Luwabi

Luwabi 9: 1- 16
1. According to the teaching of Luwabi, the hunters who shot a wild animal first would be the owner of the animal when it has fallen dead.
2. Now Awoniyi, who was a very great hunter, after consulting Ifa, was told by the thummim, saying, you shall kill an efon today. Therefore Awoniyi went with the arrows which he made from pepe, the back of oparun.
3. Now when Awoniyi had searched so much for animals in the bush, he found an efon, which he chased about, throwing arrows at it. Suddenly, he did not see the animal again.
4. Now Awoniyi was sad, saying, did the Ifa priest not say that I shall kill an efon today? Why then did the animal escape?
5. Now Awoniyi began to head back home, for he was very tired. Then he saw some homos cutting an efon into pieces. And Awoniyi saw some arrows beside the dead animal, which had the colour of the pepe he had shot at them.
6. And Awoniyi recognised both the pepe and the animal. And Awoniyi told them, saying, that is my efon, but the people said, how do you say it is your own?
7. We found it lying down beside our abata(hut) and we caught it and say, we shall roast it and put the meat in our pot. So why do you say it is your own?
8. Then Awoniyi said, I shot at it and it was injured, then it escaped nearly dead. Now give it to me, because it is my own.
9. Now when the matter was great, the three homos took the case to Luwabi, with some of the arrows shot still in the body of the efon.
10. Now when Luwabi saw the animal, he knew already what the case was. And Luwabi said. Now when the two homos claimed the animals as their own, Luwabi asked them, saying, who owns these arrows in the body of the efon?
11. Then the two homos said, we do not know. Then Awoniyi said, the arrows are my own. Then Luwabi said, Awoniyi, not only are the arrows your own, but the meat also belongs to you. For you are the ones who shot at it.
12. Now the two homos were angry. And they said, baba Luwabi, you have not judged the matter well. The animal belongs to us because we found it lying lifeless beside our abata. And we slaughtered it, saying that we shall cook it in our gbegi’i soup which is already on fire.
13. Now Luwabi said, you found an efon lying dead beside your Abata and you brought out your knives and axes to cut it to pieces. Do you think that his death was caused by drinking water to stupor? Do not you know that someone must have hunted it.
14. Now Luwabi faced Awoniyi and said, if you will do it well, cut the efon into two and take half-part of it while they go with the other half. For there is joy in sharing your meat with others.
15. Now Awoniyi thanked Luwabi and shared the meat with the homos. And they, being enemies before, became friends with one another.
16. So Luwabi’s fame spread into other lands, because he knew how to teach the people morals with things which were happening around them. And the morality of the children of Odua was well-known in many lands.[/s]

Boring. Summarise what your fiction is about in one sentence. Here's another one of mine.

Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OtemAtum: 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2020
FOUR

Islam

Common Era II 2: 1-18

1. Now these are some of the names of the people who upheld the religion of Mohammad from the sixth century of the common era to the tenth century;

2. Abu Bakr, Hasan, Umar, Abd Wahabi, Ali, Al-Khattab, Affan, Uthman, Aban, Al-As, Rukayya, Husain, Marwan, Abd Malik, Al-Walid, Sulaiman, Mohammad(son of Maslamah), Abd-Aziz, Abd-Talib, Maslamah, Muawiyah, Yazid, Ahnaf;

3. At-Tai, Al-Kadir
Abd-Rahman, Aisha, Utaik, Fadra, Qareeba, Kuhafah, Abu Jafar, Al-Faruk, Bishr, Ayyub, Al-Zubar, Zinba, Ammar, Bassit, Hisham, Ibrahim, Awf, As-Saffah, Al-Mansur, Al-Mahdi, Al-Hadi, Al-Rashid, Al-Amin, Nafir, Al-Muti, Aamir;

4. Al-Mustafi, Muhsin, Hilal, Manzur, Al-Wakidi, Jada, Yasir, Jarir, Mamun, Al-Mutasim, Al-Wathiq, Al-Mutawakkil, Ukba, Haheem, Mamar, Al-Muntasir, Al-Mutazz, Talha, Kathir, Kasim, Al-Muthana, Al-Khadim, Jafri, Al- Al-Muhtadi, Al-Mutamid, Ubaidhullah, Al-Muktafi, Al-Muktadir, Al-Qahir, Thabit, Ar-Radi, Al-Muttaki, Atham, Kawla, Jabla Abdi and many others.
5. All these people caused many wars and fought many battles, killing and oppressing millions of people who did not accept their religion.
6. This is the origin of religious terrorism. For many of these people were against formerly established authority, fighting to oppose every good law made in their territories.
7. They forced people to accept Islam and killed those who refused them.
8. They turned many into widows and widowers, destroyed property, raped little children and forced young girls into very early marriages, according to the deeds of Mohammad when he was alive.
9. Now the leader of the people named Uthman made himself strong. And he said, Umar was strong, but I am stronger.
10. Therefore let every iron submit to me, for I am here to bend every unbendable.
11. I will ignite the fire of violence upon the unbelievers ten times more than Mohammad and Umar put together.
12. Let the beasts of the jungle hear my voice and flee.
13. Now Uthman called Rukayya his wife and said, your father killed a thousand people for Allah, but I shall kill a million.
14. Now Uthman was very rich, because he was a merchant before becoming the leader of the people.
15. Now in the days of Uthman, the people of his land enjoyed more wealth than in the days of Abu Bakre and Umar, because he made sure more money was allocated to the people.
16. However, he put much more resources into warfare, fighting and killing the unbelievers in different lands.
17. Now when Uthman was the ruler of the people, the people of Makran rebelled, saying, we shall no more be under the rulership of Uthman.
18. Now when Uthman heard this saying, he sent armies to the land to destroy it. So Makran was subdued with great bloodshed.
Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OtemAtum: 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Boring. Summarise what your fiction is about in one sentence. Here's another one of mine.
The bible is a religious book, the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY is a book of history.
Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OtemAtum: 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2020
FIVE

Tacitus

1. Tacitus was a male homo sapiens born in the 280,055th year of the homo sapiens era. Now Tacitus loved the use of words so much that he determined that he would be a historian also, like Josephus and other historians before him.
2. Now when Tacitus had stayed many years in the senate, he acquired much information concerning how the past was told. He went about to seek the opinions of people concerning many things.
3. Now in those days, Tacitus went through the works of Josephus and other historians befofe him. Then he obtained that which he wanted. And Tacitus agreed with some earlier historians concerning the things which they said of one personality or the other. He made use of the information of Rusticus, Rufus and other earlier historians, therefore the errors which they made, as well as their superstitions, were transferred into the works of Tacitus unknowingly.
4. Now in those days, the Christians had been well established in Rome and other places in Italy. However, they were not still the majority. For the pagans were still more in number than them.
5. But Christus, which was written to life by Paul and his colleagues, had been well believed by many in those days because of the passage of time upon the story. And the death of this Christus was blamed upon Pilate, a past prefect of Iudaea.
6. Now Tacitus went about to obtain information here and there. And in the matter of Christus, the god created by Paul, he erred. For he blamed the death of this imaginary god upon Pilate, a real human being.
7. Now one named Pliny said to Tacitus, what shall it be for you if Pilate whom you blame for the death of this super human Christus is not aware at all that any Christus ever existed? For you know better how the starters of religion are known to invent gods and defend these gods to the letter.
8. Now Tacitus said, I did not just write that which I wrote, but I have gone about to make a very thorough findings about this Christus and many people did say to me that he existed as a contemporary of Pilate and was killed by the order of Pilate.
9. Now Pliny said, my late foster father who adopted me had said to me, the opinions of the majority could still be wrong because it is what they are told that they believe in. Therefore Tacitus, I do not agree with you in the matter of this Christus whom they testified that he fed thousands of people with two fish and five loaves of bread, gathered multitude and healed them, yet in history books, he was scantily recognised, except for the things the religious ones write lavishly in their books about him.
10. Now Tacitus, make no mistake to include fictitious characters such as this Christus in your history books and sell it to the world as the truth. For if a man is real, his reality shall speak for him.
11. For when you write of Agricola, Nerva, Octavian the Augustus and many other real people, there is no controversy because all these are real people. But when you go about to pick the fictitious god of a religion and blame its death on Pilate, who was a Roman, you see how many eyebrows are raised in suspicion.
12. Now Tacitus said, do not blame me so much, O Pliny, for you know how I went about for more than two years to ask questions and know the opinions of the people before writing things down.
13. And concerning this Christus, many agreed that he actually died by the hand of Pilate and of Herod, the king.
14. Now Pliny said, you asked information from the wrong source, O Tacitus. For how do you go about asking about the reality of the death of this Christus in Rome and its environs rather than going to Jerusalem to ask?
15. For the books of the christians did say that their god was killed in Jerusalem and not in Rome. So you should have gone to Jerusalem to confirm it, rather than asking the Romans who are at this moment in support of anything of Roman origin. For since this Christus is a Roman invention, then the Romans will not fail to be in support of it.
16. Now be not surprised at the fame of this christianity at this time, for Paul and the other beginners of Christianity had done a great work by making their faith established and believed by many people, in all Asia minor, Italy and even in Greece. But the people of Jerusalem remained sceptical as they continued to look for a messiah who will come to deliver them.
17. But my uncle Pliny whose parents were in Jerusalem in the supposed period of this god Christus did not know anything about this god in his days, yet his parents did tell him a lot concerning Iudaea and Jerusalem in their days.
18. And my uncle Pliny became a writer, writing many things and many events of the past and of his own days, yet this god Christus, acclaimed to have done these great things, did not scarcely get into his write ups and histories. How is this possible?
19. Now Tacitus pondered upon the sayings of Pliny, the nephew of the older Pliny who had died few years back. Then he said, truly I may have made mistakes in writing a fictitious god as if it is a real and physical human being, but there is no way by which I can alter the things which I have written concerning him.
20. For if I do so, all my works shall be condemned from the start to the end. And my histories shall no more be considered as credible sources. Now Pliny, let this be between us both and do not let my flaws be known in this matter.
21. So Pliny vowed to keep off from criticising the work of Tacitus publicly. But he said to him, before you die, let your soul be redeemed through prayers to the gods. For if you have lied against any of these dead people in your histories, be sure that their souls shall give you a fight when you die.
22. Now Tacitus also wrote about Domitian, Nerva and even Trajan who all died before him. Then he told of Octavian, Nero, Tiberius and many others.
23. Now when Tacitus was aged, he said to the people who gathered before him to hear histories, I have spent years writing histories of Italy and even of Britain. I have written the truth to the best of my ability as well as the things which are supposed to be true.
24. I am not perfect in my writings, therefore I plead with you to pray for me when I die so that my spirit may go into the right place. For I may have spoken evil of good people and of evil people, I may have written them as good, because I have worked mostly by what is told and not by what I experience myself.
25. So Tacitus died when he was sixty-five years old. Then those whom he had told took him up and prayed for him in the names of their gods that his spirit should not be punished.
Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
OtemAtum:

Lol.

The Book of Universal History is a book exposing true histories of the earth and other planets of the multiverse from billions of years back.

What is the ultimate cause of the universe or 'multiverse' and how did life originate? undecided
Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OtemAtum: 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2020
SIX

Chigozie and Oriyomi

Chapter Seventeen
1. Chigozie was a male homo sapiens born in the 278,879th year of the homo sapiens era, which is also the 1,121BCE. Now Chigozie was one filled with righteousness, for he was very careful not to offend anyone.
2. In the days of Chigozie, the people of his land worshipped many deities whom they called Alusi. Now Chigozie was against this, saying, the deities whom you worship are not alive. They are dead and they will remain dead to us who are on earth.
3. When the people heard the confession of Chigozie, they thought to get hold of him and kill him, but they could not do so, because he was the cousin of the ruler called Chukwuma.
4. Now some youths came to Chigozie and said, you have condemned the gods whom we worship, saying that they are not alive. Now tell us whom we should worship. Who is this God who created all things?
5. Then Chigozie said, I do not say that I know God Almighty by name, but I call this unknowable one by the name Chineke, the creator of the world. Now Chineke began to be the name which many of the followers of Chigozie referred to God Almighty.k
6. Then the people began to make stories around Chineke as they had made up many stories around Chukwu. Then Chigozie said, it is forbidding of anyone to tell stories about Chineke because it is not known to us how exactly it looked or what exactly is its shape.
7. Now the people who said that Chukwu was the God Almighty did not accept the sayings of Chigozie. For they said, how can you say that we do not know anything about God when actually he is the husband of Ala and the one who coughs thunder and lightning out of his mouth.
8. All the days of Chigozie, there did not cease arguments about the one who should be called God Almighty, for some said it was Chukwu and these set of people told many stories of the deeds of Chukwu, while some said it was Chineke, but these set of people stopped at that, saying, there is nothing we know about Chineke, therefore we have refused to say anything about it.
9. However, some people equated Chineke with Chukwu and worshipped it as a male being.
10. Now Chigozie spoke many things of which Ofo had said in the past, because his line of thought had become coherent with the manner of reasoning of Ofo, a human being who stood for justice at the beginning of the homo sapiens era.
11. However, Chigozie did not reveal Ofo as a past living being, rather, he brought back the staff named ofo to the awareness of the people without knowing that it had once existed far back twenty-seven millennia before his own existence on earth.
12. He spoke concerning justice before the people and they embraced his philosophies. Now the staff called ofo was recognized till these days, yet Chigozie who brought it back to existence was never remembered as the bringer of it, for naturally, anything useful would be well utilized by people for many generations without knowing its origin.
13. Oriyomi was a male homo sapiens born in the 278,997th year of the homo sapiens era, which is the same as the 1,003BCE. The name of his father was Orisagbemi while his mother was Oyiboyi. When his mother was pregnant of him, she fell down in a great fall and her belly hit the ground so much that everyone thought that the child in her would get damaged.
14. When Oriyomi was born, he seemed to be like a normal child, so his parent named him Oriyomi, saying, destiny has rescued him from death.
15. Now the child grew without any ailment, but his excessive liking for animals could not be explained, for he would follow animals to their abode and sleep beside their houses to study them closely.
16. When Oriyomi was a youth, he domesticated different animals, including pigeons, ducks, chickens, turkeys, goats, tortoises, snails, monkeys, dogs, cats, rabbits and pigs and sheep. Whenever he had put the animals together, he observed how they interrelated.
17. The tortoises often kept its head inside its hard shell whenever there was trouble. Some of the animals stared at it and made noise whenever it had brought its head out of its shell.
18. The monkeys jumped into the midst of the dogs and they ran into different directions because it was filled with agilities. It will pull their tails and they would run for safety. The goats and the sheep would place their mouths below their mates to drink their urine.
19. Then they would upturn their upper lips to give them funny looks. He also observed that when danger was approaching, the hen would make loud noises to warn other animals. He observed the hatred of the hen for the hawks which hovered around to look for chicks to carry.
20. He wondered why the geese kept their child ahead of them, but the hens let them stay behind them. He also discovered that the cats loved neatness and lived in a very gentle and lonely manner, despite the presence of many animals around them.
21. Then he began to make up moral stories involving the animals. He used the pigs in stories involving dirtiness, the cats when he wanted to tell about neatness and the tortoises and snails whenever he intended to talk about intelligence and craftiness.
22. Then he found stories for the reasons why each of the animals behaved how they did. When he told the stories to people, they were amazed, because they were very interesting.
23. So Oriyomi made up eight hundred and twelve stories concerning domestic animals, using them to teach morals. Then many lands around heard of his great talent of using animals to tell stories and they came to hear the stories which he told with the animals, especially stories concerning tortoises.
24. Oriyomi extended his stories to telling about wild animals such as the lions, elephants, bears, tigers, leopards and many others. He also told of rabbits, grasshoppers, lizards, cockroaches, rats and many other pests and rodents,
25. Now this is one of the stories which Oriyomi told, saying, the tortoise was a slow animal, therefore the rabbit made fun of him, saying, you are a lazy and chubby fool, but I am known as the most intelligent and the fastest of all.
26. Then the tortoise said, I have always heard of you being called the fastest and the most intelligent, but I do not believe in that saying, because I am faster and more intelligent than you. Then the rabbit said, let us prove it.
27. Then he said, let us run a race and see who is faster.
28. Now the tortoise went to the elephant and said, make for me a racecourse with a circular path to go around the village and I will reward you. So the elephant did so and the tortoise gave it a large amount of grass. Then the rabbit and the tortoise stayed at the track.
29. Then the rabbit said, where will be the stopping point? Then the tortoise said, I have erected a green flag at the point where we are to end the journey. Now if you follow the racecourse, you will see it.
30. Now the journey began and the rabbit sped off, leaving the tortoise behind. Then the tortoise laughed hysterically and said, the intelligence of the rabbit is as low as that of a fool. Then he blew a little whistle, then fifty tortoises like himself, both male and female emerged from their hiding place.
31. Then they began to celebrate the triumph of their mate with, drinking wine and eating different manner of food. Then one of them erected the flag on a mast at that point.
32. After a long while, the rabbit arrived sweating profusely, but he found the tortoise holding the mast and drinking palmwine beside it. Then he was very confused, saying, I do not see you running behind me from the beginning of the journey to the end of it. Tell me how you managed to get here long before me, for I can see that you and your mates have been celebrating your triumph for a long time already.
33. Then the tortoise said, to be a winner, you do not need too much physical effort, rather, you need a lot of plan. My plans are well executed, but you rely only on your physical effort and it has failed you.
34. Now till today, the rabbit did not know what the tortoise did to win the race, but the truth was that the starting point of the race was the ending point of it also, because the racecourse which the tortoise strategized was a circular one.
35. But the rabbit did not take note of it because all the kegs, calabashes of palmwine, leaves and plates of food which littered the ground at the end of the journey were not there at the beginning.
36. Now Oriyomi was seen as a very great one because of the stories of animals which he told from time to time and that period of time, spanning more than five centuries witnessed the period when almost everyone became a teller of fables and animal stories in the Yoruba land.
37. However, the beginner of such stories was not remembered, but the stories which he told were told and retold, exaggerated and modified with time. Then many lands from far and wide took the stories to their lands and told them.
Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2020
OtemAtum:
[s]FOUR

Islam

Common Era II 2: 1-18

1. Now these are some of the names of the people who upheld the religion of Mohammad from the sixth century of the common era to the tenth century;

2. Abu Bakr, Hasan, Umar, Abd Wahabi, Ali, Al-Khattab, Affan, Uthman, Aban, Al-As, Rukayya, Husain, Marwan, Abd Malik, Al-Walid, Sulaiman, Mohammad(son of Maslamah), Abd-Aziz, Abd-Talib, Maslamah, Muawiyah, Yazid, Ahnaf;

3. At-Tai, Al-Kadir
Abd-Rahman, Aisha, Utaik, Fadra, Qareeba, Kuhafah, Abu Jafar, Al-Faruk, Bishr, Ayyub, Al-Zubar, Zinba, Ammar, Bassit, Hisham, Ibrahim, Awf, As-Saffah, Al-Mansur, Al-Mahdi, Al-Hadi, Al-Rashid, Al-Amin, Nafir, Al-Muti, Aamir;

4. Al-Mustafi, Muhsin, Hilal, Manzur, Al-Wakidi, Jada, Yasir, Jarir, Mamun, Al-Mutasim, Al-Wathiq, Al-Mutawakkil, Ukba, Haheem, Mamar, Al-Muntasir, Al-Mutazz, Talha, Kathir, Kasim, Al-Muthana, Al-Khadim, Jafri, Al- Al-Muhtadi, Al-Mutamid, Ubaidhullah, Al-Muktafi, Al-Muktadir, Al-Qahir, Thabit, Ar-Radi, Al-Muttaki, Atham, Kawla, Jabla Abdi and many others.
5. All these people caused many wars and fought many battles, killing and oppressing millions of people who did not accept their religion.
6. This is the origin of religious terrorism. For many of these people were against formerly established authority, fighting to oppose every good law made in their territories.
7. They forced people to accept Islam and killed those who refused them.
8. They turned many into widows and widowers, destroyed property, raped little children and forced young girls into very early marriages, according to the deeds of Mohammad when he was alive.
9. Now the leader of the people named Uthman made himself strong. And he said, Umar was strong, but I am stronger.
10. Therefore let every iron submit to me, for I am here to bend every unbendable.
11. I will ignite the fire of violence upon the unbelievers ten times more than Mohammad and Umar put together.
12. Let the beasts of the jungle hear my voice and flee.
13. Now Uthman called Rukayya his wife and said, your father killed a thousand people for Allah, but I shall kill a million.
14. Now Uthman was very rich, because he was a merchant before becoming the leader of the people.
15. Now in the days of Uthman, the people of his land enjoyed more wealth than in the days of Abu Bakre and Umar, because he made sure more money was allocated to the people.
16. However, he put much more resources into warfare, fighting and killing the unbelievers in different lands.
17. Now when Uthman was the ruler of the people, the people of Makran rebelled, saying, we shall no more be under the rulership of Uthman.
18. Now when Uthman heard this saying, he sent armies to the land to destroy it. So Makran was subdued with great bloodshed.[/s]

OtemAtum:
[s]FIVE

Tacitus

1. Tacitus was a male homo sapiens born in the 280,055th year of the homo sapiens era. Now Tacitus loved the use of words so much that he determined that he would be a historian also, like Josephus and other historians before him.
2. Now when Tacitus had stayed many years in the senate, he acquired much information concerning how the past was told. He went about to seek the opinions of people concerning many things.
3. Now in those days, Tacitus went through the works of Josephus and other historians befofe him. Then he obtained that which he wanted. And Tacitus agreed with some earlier historians concerning the things which they said of one personality or the other. He made use of the information of Rusticus, Rufus and other earlier historians, therefore the errors which they made, as well as their superstitions, were transferred into the works of Tacitus unknowingly.
4. Now in those days, the Christians had been well established in Rome and other places in Italy. However, they were not still the majority. For the pagans were still more in number than them.
5. But Christus, which was written to life by Paul and his colleagues, had been well believed by many in those days because of the passage of time upon the story. And the death of this Christus was blamed upon Pilate, a past prefect of Iudaea.
6. Now Tacitus went about to obtain information here and there. And in the matter of Christus, the god created by Paul, he erred. For he blamed the death of this imaginary god upon Pilate, a real human being.
7. Now one named Pliny said to Tacitus, what shall it be for you if Pilate whom you blame for the death of this super human Christus is not aware at all that any Christus ever existed? For you know better how the starters of religion are known to invent gods and defend these gods to the letter.
8. Now Tacitus said, I did not just write that which I wrote, but I have gone about to make a very thorough findings about this Christus and many people did say to me that he existed as a contemporary of Pilate and was killed by the order of Pilate.
9. Now Pliny said, my late foster father who adopted me had said to me, the opinions of the majority could still be wrong because it is what they are told that they believe in. Therefore Tacitus, I do not agree with you in the matter of this Christus whom they testified that he fed thousands of people with two fish and five loaves of bread, gathered multitude and healed them, yet in history books, he was scantily recognised, except for the things the religious ones write lavishly in their books about him.
10. Now Tacitus, make no mistake to include fictitious characters such as this Christus in your history books and sell it to the world as the truth. For if a man is real, his reality shall speak for him.
11. For when you write of Agricola, Nerva, Octavian the Augustus and many other real people, there is no controversy because all these are real people. But when you go about to pick the fictitious god of a religion and blame its death on Pilate, who was a Roman, you see how many eyebrows are raised in suspicion.
12. Now Tacitus said, do not blame me so much, O Pliny, for you know how I went about for more than two years to ask questions and know the opinions of the people before writing things down.
13. And concerning this Christus, many agreed that he actually died by the hand of Pilate and of Herod, the king.
14. Now Pliny said, you asked information from the wrong source, O Tacitus. For how do you go about asking about the reality of the death of this Christus in Rome and its environs rather than going to Jerusalem to ask?
15. For the books of the christians did say that their god was killed in Jerusalem and not in Rome. So you should have gone to Jerusalem to confirm it, rather than asking the Romans who are at this moment in support of anything of Roman origin. For since this Christus is a Roman invention, then the Romans will not fail to be in support of it.
16. Now be not surprised at the fame of this christianity at this time, for Paul and the other beginners of Christianity had done a great work by making their faith established and believed by many people, in all Asia minor, Italy and even in Greece. But the people of Jerusalem remained sceptical as they continued to look for a messiah who will come to deliver them.
17. But my uncle Pliny whose parents were in Jerusalem in the supposed period of this god Christus did not know anything about this god in his days, yet his parents did tell him a lot concerning Iudaea and Jerusalem in their days.
18. And my uncle Pliny became a writer, writing many things and many events of the past and of his own days, yet this god Christus, acclaimed to have done these great things, did not scarcely get into his write ups and histories. How is this possible?
19. Now Tacitus pondered upon the sayings of Pliny, the nephew of the older Pliny who had died few years back. Then he said, truly I may have made mistakes in writing a fictitious god as if it is a real and physical human being, but there is no way by which I can alter the things which I have written concerning him.
20. For if I do so, all my works shall be condemned from the start to the end. And my histories shall no more be considered as credible sources. Now Pliny, let this be between us both and do not let my flaws be known in this matter.
21. So Pliny vowed to keep off from criticising the work of Tacitus publicly. But he said to him, before you die, let your soul be redeemed through prayers to the gods. For if you have lied against any of these dead people in your histories, be sure that their souls shall give you a fight when you die.
22. Now Tacitus also wrote about Domitian, Nerva and even Trajan who all died before him. Then he told of Octavian, Nero, Tiberius and many others.
23. Now when Tacitus was aged, he said to the people who gathered before him to hear histories, I have spent years writing histories of Italy and even of Britain. I have written the truth to the best of my ability as well as the things which are supposed to be true.
24. I am not perfect in my writings, therefore I plead with you to pray for me when I die so that my spirit may go into the right place. For I may have spoken evil of good people and of evil people, I may have written them as good, because I have worked mostly by what is told and not by what I experience myself.
25. So Tacitus died when he was sixty-five years old. Then those whom he had told took him up and prayed for him in the names of their gods that his spirit should not be punished.[/s]

OtemAtum:
[s]SIX

Chigozie and Oriyomi

Chapter Seventeen
1. Chigozie was a male homo sapiens born in the 278,879th year of the homo sapiens era, which is also the 1,121BCE. Now Chigozie was one filled with righteousness, for he was very careful not to offend anyone.
2. In the days of Chigozie, the people of his land worshipped many deities whom they called Alusi. Now Chigozie was against this, saying, the deities whom you worship are not alive. They are dead and they will remain dead to us who are on earth.
3. When the people heard the confession of Chigozie, they thought to get hold of him and kill him, but they could not do so, because he was the cousin of the ruler called Chukwuma.
4. Now some youths came to Chigozie and said, you have condemned the gods whom we worship, saying that they are not alive. Now tell us whom we should worship. Who is this God who created all things?
5. Then Chigozie said, I do not say that I know God Almighty by name, but I call this unknowable one by the name Chineke, the creator of the world. Now Chineke began to be the name which many of the followers of Chigozie referred to God Almighty.k
6. Then the people began to make stories around Chineke as they had made up many stories around Chukwu. Then Chigozie said, it is forbidding of anyone to tell stories about Chineke because it is not known to us how exactly it looked or what exactly is its shape.
7. Now the people who said that Chukwu was the God Almighty did not accept the sayings of Chigozie. For they said, how can you say that we do not know anything about God when actually he is the husband of Ala and the one who coughs thunder and lightning out of his mouth.
8. All the days of Chigozie, there did not cease arguments about the one who should be called God Almighty, for some said it was Chukwu and these set of people told many stories of the deeds of Chukwu, while some said it was Chineke, but these set of people stopped at that, saying, there is nothing we know about Chineke, therefore we have refused to say anything about it.
9. However, some people equated Chineke with Chukwu and worshipped it as a male being.
10. Now Chigozie spoke many things of which Ofo had said in the past, because his line of thought had become coherent with the manner of reasoning of Ofo, a human being who stood for justice at the beginning of the homo sapiens era.
11. However, Chigozie did not reveal Ofo as a past living being, rather, he brought back the staff named ofo to the awareness of the people without knowing that it had once existed far back twenty-seven millennia before his own existence on earth.
12. He spoke concerning justice before the people and they embraced his philosophies. Now the staff called ofo was recognized till these days, yet Chigozie who brought it back to existence was never remembered as the bringer of it, for naturally, anything useful would be well utilized by people for many generations without knowing its origin.
13. Oriyomi was a male homo sapiens born in the 278,997th year of the homo sapiens era, which is the same as the 1,003BCE. The name of his father was Orisagbemi while his mother was Oyiboyi. When his mother was pregnant of him, she fell down in a great fall and her belly hit the ground so much that everyone thought that the child in her would get damaged.
14. When Oriyomi was born, he seemed to be like a normal child, so his parent named him Oriyomi, saying, destiny has rescued him from death.
15. Now the child grew without any ailment, but his excessive liking for animals could not be explained, for he would follow animals to their abode and sleep beside their houses to study them closely.
16. When Oriyomi was a youth, he domesticated different animals, including pigeons, ducks, chickens, turkeys, goats, tortoises, snails, monkeys, dogs, cats, rabbits and pigs and sheep. Whenever he had put the animals together, he observed how they interrelated.
17. The tortoises often kept its head inside its hard shell whenever there was trouble. Some of the animals stared at it and made noise whenever it had brought its head out of its shell.
18. The monkeys jumped into the midst of the dogs and they ran into different directions because it was filled with agilities. It will pull their tails and they would run for safety. The goats and the sheep would place their mouths below their mates to drink their urine.
19. Then they would upturn their upper lips to give them funny looks. He also observed that when danger was approaching, the hen would make loud noises to warn other animals. He observed the hatred of the hen for the hawks which hovered around to look for chicks to carry.
20. He wondered why the geese kept their child ahead of them, but the hens let them stay behind them. He also discovered that the cats loved neatness and lived in a very gentle and lonely manner, despite the presence of many animals around them.
21. Then he began to make up moral stories involving the animals. He used the pigs in stories involving dirtiness, the cats when he wanted to tell about neatness and the tortoises and snails whenever he intended to talk about intelligence and craftiness.
22. Then he found stories for the reasons why each of the animals behaved how they did. When he told the stories to people, they were amazed, because they were very interesting.
23. So Oriyomi made up eight hundred and twelve stories concerning domestic animals, using them to teach morals. Then many lands around heard of his great talent of using animals to tell stories and they came to hear the stories which he told with the animals, especially stories concerning tortoises.
24. Oriyomi extended his stories to telling about wild animals such as the lions, elephants, bears, tigers, leopards and many others. He also told of rabbits, grasshoppers, lizards, cockroaches, rats and many other pests and rodents,
25. Now this is one of the stories which Oriyomi told, saying, the tortoise was a slow animal, therefore the rabbit made fun of him, saying, you are a lazy and chubby fool, but I am known as the most intelligent and the fastest of all.
26. Then the tortoise said, I have always heard of you being called the fastest and the most intelligent, but I do not believe in that saying, because I am faster and more intelligent than you. Then the rabbit said, let us prove it.
27. Then he said, let us run a race and see who is faster.
28. Now the tortoise went to the elephant and said, make for me a racecourse with a circular path to go around the village and I will reward you. So the elephant did so and the tortoise gave it a large amount of grass. Then the rabbit and the tortoise stayed at the track.
29. Then the rabbit said, where will be the stopping point? Then the tortoise said, I have erected a green flag at the point where we are to end the journey. Now if you follow the racecourse, you will see it.
30. Now the journey began and the rabbit sped off, leaving the tortoise behind. Then the tortoise laughed hysterically and said, the intelligence of the rabbit is as low as that of a fool. Then he blew a little whistle, then fifty tortoises like himself, both male and female emerged from their hiding place.
31. Then they began to celebrate the triumph of their mate with, drinking wine and eating different manner of food. Then one of them erected the flag on a mast at that point.
32. After a long while, the rabbit arrived sweating profusely, but he found the tortoise holding the mast and drinking palmwine beside it. Then he was very confused, saying, I do not see you running behind me from the beginning of the journey to the end of it. Tell me how you managed to get here long before me, for I can see that you and your mates have been celebrating your triumph for a long time already.
33. Then the tortoise said, to be a winner, you do not need too much physical effort, rather, you need a lot of plan. My plans are well executed, but you rely only on your physical effort and it has failed you.
34. Now till today, the rabbit did not know what the tortoise did to win the race, but the truth was that the starting point of the race was the ending point of it also, because the racecourse which the tortoise strategized was a circular one.
35. But the rabbit did not take note of it because all the kegs, calabashes of palmwine, leaves and plates of food which littered the ground at the end of the journey were not there at the beginning.
36. Now Oriyomi was seen as a very great one because of the stories of animals which he told from time to time and that period of time, spanning more than five centuries witnessed the period when almost everyone became a teller of fables and animal stories in the Yoruba land.
37. However, the beginner of such stories was not remembered, but the stories which he told were told and retold, exaggerated and modified with time. Then many lands from far and wide took the stories to their lands and told them.[/s]

Non Sequitur cool
Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OtemAtum: 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

What is the ultimate cause of the universe or 'multiverse' and how did life originate? undecided

There is only one source and that source is GOD ALMIGHTY(Great Energy). From God Almighty originates the universes through great forces the scientists recognize as the big bang. During the bangs, universes were formed, living beings were also generated. The first beings that came into the universal existence are what we call the early beings. Some of them are Atum, Olorun, Allah, Vishnu, Ahura Mazda, Moloch, Jehovah, Chaleb, Chimides, Chukwu, etc.

1 Like

Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OtemAtum: 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Non Sequitur cool
cry cry
Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
OtemAtum:

There is only one source and that source is GOD ALMIGHTY(Great Energy). From God Almighty originates the universes through great forces the scientists recognize as the big bang. During the bangs, universes were formed, living beings were also generated. The first beings that came into the universal existence are what we call the early beings. Some of them are Atum, Olorun, Allah, Vishnu, Ahura Mazda, Moloch, Jehovah, Chaleb, Chimides, Chukwu, etc.

Without stealing from the Bible or evolutionists as you are prone to do. Tell us how your mythical book said the universe(s) were created and how exactly life originated. Unless you are saying that your book cannot stand on its own feet without leaning on the Bible and the book of Darwin to know what actually happened. undecided
Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OtemAtum: 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Without stealing from the Bible or evolutionists as you are prone to do. Tell us how your mythical book said the universe(s) were created and how exactly life originated. Unless you are saying that your book cannot stand on its own feet without leaning on the Bible and the book of Darwin to know what actually happened. undecided
What did I just tell you above? undecided Did you read at all? God Almighty brought the universes to existence. It's just so straightforward.
Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
OtemAtum:

What did I just tell you above? undecided Did you read at all? God Almighty brought the universes to existence. It's just so straightforward.

How did He bring the universe(s) to existence? undecided
Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OtemAtum: 1:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

How did He bring the universe(s) to existence? undecided
God used forces within itself to achieve this.
Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
OtemAtum:

God used forces within itself to achieve this.

How exactly did 'God' use these 'forces within itself' to create the universe(s)? undecided
Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OtemAtum: 6:12pm On Aug 28, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

How exactly did 'God' use these 'forces within itself' to create the universe(s)? undecided
if I tell you that I know beyond that, then you should be asking me why I have not also used force to make another universe. How God used the force to achieve this is something scientists should investigate because that is exactly what God Almighty wanted its creatures to do(exploring the multiverse).
Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
OtemAtum:

if I tell you that I know beyond that, then you should be asking me why I have not also used force to make another universe. How God used the force to achieve this is something scientists should investigate because that is exactly what God Almighty wanted its creatures to do(exploring the multiverse).

Is the answer written in your fictional book or it is classified information? undecided
Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OtemAtum: 6:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Is the answer written in your fictional book or it is classified information? undecided
I don't have any fictional book but a BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY and all that was written about creation of the multiverse in there is that God Almighty used the force within itself to create the multiverse.

1 Like

Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
OtemAtum:

I don't have any fictional book but a BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY and all that was written about creation of the multiverse in there is that God Almighty used the force within itself to create the multiverse.

You are still beating about the bush. You still haven't said how he used the 'force within itself' to create the 'multiverse'.
Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OtemAtum: 6:51pm On Aug 28, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

You are still beating about the bush. You still haven't said how he used the 'force within itself' to create the 'multiverse'.
I said that I don't know how and God itself told its early beings to go and explore the multiverse. In the long run, the explorers will discover how, but it might take billions of years. Thanks to the scientists who at least discovered the great force called BIG BANG.

1 Like

Re: 1,200 Yr Old Cross Found In Pakistan Implies Christianity Was There Before Islam by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
OtemAtum:

I said that I don't know how and God itself told its early beings to go and explore the multiverse. In the long run, the explorers will discover how, but it might take billions of years. Thanks to the scientists who at least discovered the great force called BIG BANG.

Your 'book' and the big bang theory are both imaginations of the fertile mind of sinful man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Donate My Semen Or Just Fornicate With Her? / Freethinkers How Do You Manage Living In A Country That Believes In Superstition / The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 271
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.